Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Chucktesla
Jul 13, 2014

Oklahoma State is good as hell I'm glad they realized they can just run the ball every play and play some great defense. Maybe the fifth best team in the country when it's all said and done

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chucktesla
Jul 13, 2014

I really like Lance liepold and he seems like the only good coaching hire Kansas has made since mangino, but for his sake I pray he bolts for a new job the year he gets three conference wins because it's difficult to believe things getting much better than that there

Chucktesla
Jul 13, 2014

https://twitter.com/UnnecRoughness/status/1460661009690112004?t=nkQgD8BZr6nj-n2535Hm_g&s=19

It's probably horseshit but who knows what is going on behind closed doors in Norman

Chucktesla
Jul 13, 2014

Nissin Cup Nudist posted:

This makes no sense unless he wants easier access to some defensive recruits

He also wouldn't be the only coach in Oklahoma to flirt with an SEC school to get paid more money so

Chucktesla
Jul 13, 2014

USC is an LSU style trash fire but no one thinks of them like that because they aren't in the SEC, but also LSU hasn't been out recruited I'm their own backyard like USC has under Helton so they are at least the most interesting opening imo

Chucktesla
Jul 13, 2014

JAY ZERO SUM GAME posted:

this has been the first year of every coach post-mack

coaches losing half the games, saying there's a culture problem, guys need to decide if they want to buy in or not, the roster will look a lot different next year, etc.

it's remarkable

Mack is one of the greatest college coaches of all time for being able to keep the crazy down at Texas for as long as he did

Chucktesla
Jul 13, 2014

https://twitter.com/jasonkersey/status/1460669655287091202?t=oc8TdB32YiYU3pum53id1w&s=19

Don't see a no in there

Chucktesla
Jul 13, 2014

Joey Freshwater posted:

Right? How hard is it to just say “Nope there’s nothing there I don’t want to and am not leaving.”

He likely wants more money from OU

or from LSU

Chucktesla
Jul 13, 2014

JAY ZERO SUM GAME posted:

i just loving love the texas longhorns so much

i'm not supposed to, but gosh, i just don't know how to quit you

(the team does though lol)

They're my favorite fallen blue blood because unlike all the others that have real issues with recruiting, money and buy in from the school, Texas' problem is that everyone involved is the dumbest motherfucker possible. The coaches, athletic department, boosters, all of them are dumb as poo poo and very cocky; it makes seeing them be the only big 12 team to lose to Kansas twice in the past twelve years so extremely funny and good

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chucktesla
Jul 13, 2014

dirty shrimp money posted:

I remember Houston played Penn State that year in some poo poo tier bowl game in Dallas. UH was angry having just choked a BCS bowl berth. Penn State had no head coach, no QB, and no desire to be there. The game went about like you'd think. A UH student got kicked out for wearing a Pedobear costume and nobody cared about the final score.

Also Case Keenum's last game, who did a Case Keenum amount of work in the first half alone