Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Y2KayBug
Feb 26, 2021
So spacehey is basically a old MySpace clone and a bunch of Twitter users shared screensbots of their profiles and crashed spaceheys servers due to all the sign ups. It looks like there's a growing trend of going back to old school internet stuff and I am wondering if forums and personal pages will also make a come back. What do u goons think?

Also love Agora-Chan

Click here to visit Agora Road's Macintosh Cafe A Nostalgic Y2K Community Forum

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Weka
May 5, 2019

That child totally had it coming. Nobody should be able to be out at dusk except cars.
Is that supposed to be the anime personification of a marketplace/ town square?

Jabberlock
Nov 29, 2014

Thought you were talking about Kevin Spacey which sounded more interesting then whatever this is

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth
Not sure what you're talking about OP but stay safe, Agora-Chan.

Chumbawumba4ever97
Dec 31, 2000

by Fluffdaddy
Are those PimpMyProfile and Blingee websites going to be hot poo poo all of a sudden again now?

Y2KayBug
Feb 26, 2021

Y2KayBug posted:

So spacehey is basically a old MySpace clone and a bunch of Twitter users shared screensbots of their profiles and crashed spaceheys servers due to all the sign ups. It looks like there's a growing trend of going back to old school internet stuff and I am wondering if forums and personal pages will also make a come back. What do u goons think?

Also love Agora-Chan

Its a personification of Agora Road

Chumbawumba4ever97 posted:

Are those PimpMyProfile and Blingee websites going to be hot poo poo all of a sudden again now?
I hope so, that would be badass and people would at least learn basic html and css

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UXjUQnSi9zE

jasoneatspizza
Jul 6, 2010
Naming it after Kevin Spacey seems like a poor decision.

Y2KayBug
Feb 26, 2021
Its growing
https://www.techspot.com/amp/news/92270-spacehey-myspace-clone-already-has-nearly-half-million.html

William Henry Hairytaint
Oct 29, 2011

just lol if you use social media

Flowers for QAnon
May 20, 2019

This is stupid advertising for stupid y2k website. Bad stuff op

Y2KayBug
Feb 26, 2021

Flowers for QAnon posted:

This is stupid advertising for stupid y2k website. Bad stuff op

What are you talking about? Thats just my signature pleb

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

I LITERALLY SLEEP IN A RACING CAR. DO YOU?
p.s. ask me about my subscription mattress
Ultra Carp

jasoneatspizza posted:

Naming it after Kevin Spacey seems like a poor decision.