Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Bright Bart

False. There is only one electron and it has never stopped
Well I ain't one for fightin' fire with fire or causing no ruckus, but if these carbetbaggers just won't let up you as a man has an obligation to protect you and yours. I'm talking about your constitutionally guaranteed rights: that's right, breaking out the edgy memes folder.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bright Bart

Oh you like these boots?

You can print your own using any old 3D printer. I'll tap you the schematic.

Bright Bart

Meet the locals pardner. That right there is doc. We call him 'doc' cause he got that MD from that fancy school up north and a Pee-ehch-Dee in cyberpsychoengineering.

Also because he wears glasses. That's really the main reason to be honest.

Bright Bart

I'll never forget the Novo Alamo. I couldn't! My implant replays the Extra History podcast every night while I sleep.

e: That's what we do these days in Nei-Texakyo. We just add a word meanin' new in some form or other before another word that already got meanin'.

ee: /white noise scattergun posting, its at least, for now...

Buttchocks

No, I like my hat, thanks.
Rain pours down as the shadow-cloaked figure shuffles purposefully across the neon-lit street. He pauses beneath the awning of a food cart. The proprietor hesitates nervously.
"What do you need?"
"Prime rib dinner", the mysterious man speaks quietly without emotion.
"You want the regular or thick-cut?"
"No. The 60-ounce Challenge. I know you have it."
"You need 3 sides with that!", the cook angrily snaps. The man reaches over counter and grabs the cook by the collar, pulling him closer until they are face-to-face.
"Tonight, I'm going to finish this."