Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Escape From Noise

I have a proposal: The Post It! Program. Basically if a poster makes a thread that gets goldmined, the get a star towards a personal pan pizza at Pizza Hut! Like with the Book It! Program.

This way we could get some more eyes on Something Awful and get some sweet sweet free tiny pizzas!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bright Bart

False. There is only one electron and it has never stopped
The PH personal pan pizza is the tastiest pizza there is and I am normally a pretentious wood-fired Neapolitan snob. So I approve of this plan.

e: Obligatory 'is the pizza tiny or is our gluttony oversized' comment. "In Europe the US personal size pizza would feed a whole family. With leftovers." etc. etc.

Bright Bart fucked around with this message at 15:57 on Nov 15, 2021

bad guy

most people in pizza hut are high

Escape From Noise

bad guy posted:

most people in pizza hut are high

Yeah, but are they at least a regional manager?

pecan

nobody in this pizza hut is high, we are all sober and praying

Ass-penny

I'm at the pizza hut, I'm at the taco bell

I'm at the cooooooombination pizza hut and taco bell

thank you so much to nesamdoom for the scurry fall sig!

(┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻ #YesNutNovember - add this to your sig if you love and support BYOB's own nut

Ass-penny

pecan posted:

nobody in this pizza hut is high, we are all sober and praying

:mods:

thank you so much to nesamdoom for the scurry fall sig!

(┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻ #YesNutNovember - add this to your sig if you love and support BYOB's own nut

Pahilla the Hun

Thinking about making a post

Think about it, make a post

i have the hi-score on that there table-top Pac-Man™ if that's what cha mean

well, is it?

thanks nesamdoom!!

pizzaz plarpin perfect! thanks Tebulot!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pecan

*in reference to the entire glass shaker full of Nerds in the sundae portion of the pizza hut lunch buffet* don't threaten me with a good time