Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ChubbyChecker
Mar 25, 2018

imgur has been lovely lately, are there any better pic hosting sites?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pr0k
Jan 16, 2001

"Well if it's gonna be
that kind of party..."
band for image leeching

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

WE GET IT. YOU LOVE GUN JESUS. Toujours des fusils Bullpup Français.
something awful attachments OP

ChubbyChecker
Mar 25, 2018

EorayMel posted:

something awful attachments OP

my favorite is 666

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

I honestly I have no idea who cannibal[SIC] is and I do not know why I should know.

syq dude, just syq!
I host everything I post myself these days.

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

they've ubered online image hosting

driven away the competition and then turned into a towering pillar of wobbly dogshit

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
OP if you have any images that contain boobs or dicks you can send them to me and I’ll uh post them.

runnypoops
Mar 26, 2016

been there. done that. prove yourself to me.
Host this dick op

Beffica
Apr 6, 2009

by Azathoth
https://imgchest.com/ has worked for me, though it seems like every option out there has a little bit of jank in random upload failure

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

just use waffleimages. there are enough images there that even if you can’t upload anything new, you can probably find something close enough to what you wanted to post.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ChubbyChecker
Mar 25, 2018

Beffica posted:

https://imgchest.com/ has worked for me, though it seems like every option out there has a little bit of jank in random upload failure

thanks, i'll try that