Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

a creepy colon
Oct 28, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Are we allowed to talk about the hotdog man?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

a creepy colon posted:

Are we allowed to talk about the hotdog man?

I guess

Do you have anything to say about him?

Make it good, you started a whole thread for this

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

hot dpg

Corn Glizzy
Jun 28, 2007

Hot dog water can’t melt steel range hoods

a creepy colon
Oct 28, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

The Bloop posted:

I guess

Do you have anything to say about him?

Make it good, you started a whole thread for this

I just wanted to know if he outlived Lowtax and whats the hot dog shack up to these days.

I bet he didn't like the covid shutdown!

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
Might wanna check out the SLAW D thread my goon

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3887783

Yaldabaoth
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth
More like Herr Doobiemeister's Frankfurterholm

a creepy colon
Oct 28, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Oh hell yeah

https://i.imgur.com/HEi91ij.mp4

The_Franz
Aug 8, 2003

remember when that one goon cancelled christmas to give all the money to doob? :lol:

a creepy colon
Oct 28, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

The_Franz posted:

remember when that one goon cancelled christmas to give all the money to doob? :lol:

Yeah he had a huge long post about how he sat his family down and told his kids about it and everything. I bet his kids are adults now and they are talk about putting him in a nursing home all the time they hate him so much.

The Voice of Labor
Apr 8, 2020
Probation
Can't post for 4 days!
I wonder if doobs dogs were any good. that he was a grifter and that the photos all look like poo poo would lead me to believe "no" but it's real hard to gently caress up a hot dog

Jose Oquendo
Jun 20, 2004

Star Trek: The Motion Picture is a boring movie

The Voice of Labor posted:

I wonder if doobs dogs were any good. that he was a grifter and that the photos all look like poo poo would lead me to believe "no" but it's real hard to gently caress up a hot dog

I'm sure they were ok. Those kind of restaurants just carry whatever poo poo they can buy at Sam's Club or Costco's.

Brrrmph
Feb 27, 2016

Слава Україні!

a creepy colon posted:

I just wanted to know if he outlived Lowtax and whats the hot dog shack up to these days.

I bet he didn't like the covid shutdown!

thanks for making this thread. very informative and funny.

a creepy colon
Oct 28, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Thanks I've been gone awhile honing my craft of poo poo posting I'm glad you noticed

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

WE GET IT. YOU LOVE GUN JESUS. Toujours des fusils Bullpup Français.

Sammy just lurching around this place in the dark after closing hours like that pig dude from the last level of Manhunt (because he loved the apple pie THAT much)

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

Brrrmph posted:

thanks for making this thread. very informative and funny.

u complain everywhere u go

RumbleFish
Dec 20, 2007

Coleslaw is COLD

Bula Vinaka
Oct 21, 2020

beach side
DEION SANDERS' MAKES MUSIC IN ADDITION TO PLAYING BASEBALL, FOOTBALL, AND HOT DOGS.

Bula Vinaka
Oct 21, 2020

beach side
THIS IS WITHOUT A DOUBT THE SINGLE GREATEST HOT DOG MY VIRGIN TASTE BUDS HAVE EVER BEDDED.

Bula Vinaka
Oct 21, 2020

beach side
we built our lives around funnel cakes and where did that ever get us.</p><p>hot dogs.</p><p> </p><p>we should have embraced the hot dogs when we had the chance. all those wasted years could have been glorious. thank god deion sanders' hot dog express allows us to travel through time and right the wrongs of our foolish pasts.

Bula Vinaka
Oct 21, 2020

beach side
THIS IS BUZZ ALDRIN STOPPING BY FROM OUTER SPACE TO ENJOY A DELICIOUS HOT DOG WITH MY FRIEND AND FELLOW ASTRONAUT NEON DEION SANDERS! I MUST RETURN TO SPACE NOW SO GOODBYE PEOPLE OF EARTH! MAY THERE ALWAYS BE A WARM HOT DOG FOR everyone! DO NOT CRY FOR ME FOR ME AS I RETURN TO THE COLD EMPTINESS OF INFINITE NOTHING, FOR THIS HOT DOG SHALL SATIATE ALL MY NEEDS.

Chumbawumba4ever97
Dec 31, 2000

by Fluffdaddy
Tasha's Big Stack

Edmund Sparkler
Jul 4, 2003
For twelve years, you have been asking: Who is John Galt? This is John Galt speaking. I am the man who loves his life. I am the man who does not sacrifice his love or his values. I am the man who has deprived you of victims and thus has destroyed your world, and if you wish to know why you are peris

Jose Oquendo posted:

I'm sure they were ok. Those kind of restaurants just carry whatever poo poo they can buy at Sam's Club or Costco's.

I think Doobie said he was driving 30 minutes each way to Walmart to buy food for the shack. Lol

Nice Guy Patron
Jun 29, 2015
Those babies are cold.

Edmund Sparkler
Jul 4, 2003
For twelve years, you have been asking: Who is John Galt? This is John Galt speaking. I am the man who loves his life. I am the man who does not sacrifice his love or his values. I am the man who has deprived you of victims and thus has destroyed your world, and if you wish to know why you are peris

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
Oobies og ouse

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a creepy colon
Oct 28, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
closing this in support of the superior SLAW D thread