Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Nightmare Cinema
Apr 4, 2020

no.
FEEL DA DUNDE-

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Flowers for QAnon
May 20, 2019

You’re about a month late

Nightmare Cinema
Apr 4, 2020

no.

Flowers for QAnon posted:

You’re about a month late

I always wanted a food baby

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit
The mormons like this band. That's all I need to know. :chloe:

CPL593H
Oct 28, 2009

I know what you did last summer, and frankly I am displeased.

old beast lunatic posted:

All the crap rock bands like Imagine Dragons are full of Mormons and when I found that out it really explained why they suck. Off the top of my head there's the Killers, Neon Trees, Panic At The Disco, and then Imagine Dragons. The Mormon Church is to lovely pop rock what Scientology is to the film and television industry apparently.

syntaxfunction
Oct 27, 2010
I knew a girl who apparently really wanted to gently caress me. I didn't want to do that but I was being my usual friendly self, as in an rear end in a top hat.

Imagine Dragons came on the radio and I chuckled and starting rambling about how awful they were and how there is nothing redeemable about them musically and artistically. It turns out her favourite band was Imagine Dragons. I told her she's allowed to like them, but then doubled down on all the reasons they suck.

We never slept together, but she still tried after that, for some loving reason.

Soapy_Bumslap
Jun 19, 2013

We're gonna need a bigger chode
Grimey Drawer
Too busy imagining some big fat fuckin titties tbh

chainchompz
Jul 15, 2021

bark bark
Imagine dragons making GBS threads

Derpies
Mar 11, 2014

by sebmojo

old beast lunatic posted:

was coming in here to say this

Brother Tadger
Feb 15, 2012

I'm accidentally a suicide bomber!

Soapy_Bumslap posted:

Too busy imagining some big fat fuckin dragon titties tbh

Wizard Master
Mar 25, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 4 hours!
Sorry mate, but after the last few years due to some personal issues I've gone through I've re-evaluated the emotional investment I need to give to things that don't concern my day-to-day life and the things I actually value. I can't think of anything I'd rather do less than participate in a tepid own on some crummy little band, and I genuinely feel sorry for people who enjoy this kind of poo poo.

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost
more like imagine dookies

HelloIAmYourHeart
Dec 29, 2008
Fallen Rib
I feel like all their songs have been written with the goal of an eventual Broadway jukebox musical.

Defenistrator
Mar 27, 2007
Ask me about my burritos
Imagine dragons these balls on your face

lilljonas
May 6, 2007

We got crabs? We got crabs!
More like Imagine Coldplay

Now Imagine a shittier version

CPL593H
Oct 28, 2009

I know what you did last summer, and frankly I am displeased.

Wizard Master posted:

Sorry mate, but after the last few years due to some personal issues I've gone through I've re-evaluated the emotional investment I need to give to things that don't concern my day-to-day life and the things I actually value. I can't think of anything I'd rather do less than participate in a tepid own on some crummy little band, and I genuinely feel sorry for people who enjoy this kind of poo poo.

I care so little that I decided to read the thread and then post about how lame the thread is and how much I don't care about it!

20 Blunts
Jan 21, 2017
If I need to cleanup vomit maybe

Derpies
Mar 11, 2014

by sebmojo

Wizard Master posted:

Didn’t read

egg_dog
Nov 12, 2005

nͬ͒̂̓̂ͪoͨ́
Fun Shoe
what if instead of Mormons it was Amish? Imagine Wagons. he he

YeahTubaMike
Mar 24, 2005

*hic* Gotta finish thish . . .
Doctor Rope

egg_dog posted:

what if instead of Mormons it was Amish? Imagine Wagons. he he

What if instead of Mormons it was alcoholics? Imagine Flagons.

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

RADIOACTIVE RADIOACTIVE OOOHWOAAHWOOAAAH

20 Blunts
Jan 21, 2017

Wizard Master posted:

Imagine dragon this guy to therapy OOFTA

syfyAnubis
Jun 22, 2021
Imagine dragon deez nuts

Zeinin
May 7, 2003

Defenistrator posted:

Imagine dragons these balls on your face

sure okay
Apr 7, 2006

One of the most tryhard overdeveloped intros Ive ever heard or seen
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YDjVH8cxrCQ

ArbitraryC
Jan 28, 2009
Pick a number, any number
Pillbug
I've occasionally heard them crop up in top 40 stuff and while I wouldn't call any of their hits a personal favorite I can't say I actively dislike them, doesn't seem to get enough airtime to really be a bother. It's weird how frequent they pop up in threads like these as something people actively dislike, their last two bigger hits I could name would be thunder and believer, which is from almost half a decade ago.

Now maroon 5, girls like you stayed in the playlist for like an eternity and was genuinely awful to listen to, but that's still a couple years back. Maroon 5 just stands out to me as a band that I recall disliking in middleschool and it's crazy they're still around.

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit

ArbitraryC posted:

I've occasionally heard them crop up in top 40 stuff and while I wouldn't call any of their hits a personal favorite I can't say I actively dislike them, doesn't seem to get enough airtime to really be a bother. It's weird how frequent they pop up in threads like these as something people actively dislike, their last two bigger hits I could name would be thunder and believer, which is from almost half a decade ago.

Now maroon 5, girls like you stayed in the playlist for like an eternity and was genuinely awful to listen to, but that's still a couple years back. Maroon 5 just stands out to me as a band that I recall disliking in middleschool and it's crazy they're still around.

yeah they suck too good catch

Edgar
Sep 9, 2005

Oh my heck!
Oh heavens!
Oh my lord!
OH Sweet meats!
Wedge Regret
blah I went to the same Mormon singles ward as Wayne Sermon.

Kill All Cops
Apr 11, 2007

Pacheco de Chocobo

Hell Gem

sure okay posted:

at first the intro was kinda confusing and seemed like a daredevil ripoff, but after watching first two batches i kinda like it

what is lol is they animated imagine dragons in the netflix series

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SHqecz7oZ-0&t=16s

reality:

Kill All Cops fucked around with this message at 01:32 on Nov 17, 2021

runnypoops
Mar 26, 2016

been there. done that. prove yourself to me.
Holy gently caress a dragon thats crazy

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

Burninating the countryside, burninating the peasants, burninating all the peoples in the thatched roofed cottages! THATCHED ROOFED COTTAGES!

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Whats that song where the guy is like I BLAME IT ON MY ADD that song loving sucks massive rear end

trash person
Apr 5, 2006

Baby Executive is pleased with your performance!

Lil Swamp Booger Baby posted:

Whats that song where the guy is like I BLAME IT ON MY ADD that song loving sucks massive rear end

AWOLNATION - Sail

That song is trash

Rhadamanthus
Dec 12, 2004

I roll a lotta sushi, roll 'em fat like John Belushi; call me Desi Arnaz, dogg, I love the Lucy.

ArbitraryC posted:

Maroon 5 are the Cheesecake Factory of the music world

Knormal
Nov 11, 2001

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eXxDbqJuCX8

Edit:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cXr8hN6UZXE

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

sure okay posted:

wait you watched that horseshit
hey everyone get a load of the dork that watched the league of legends show :cawg:

Dixville
Nov 4, 2008

I don't think!
Ham Wrangler

trash person posted:

AWOLNATION - Sail

That song is trash
I just can't think of that song without remembering this stupid vine

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nHp9QUCwzJc

Zeniel
Oct 18, 2013

Rhadamanthus posted:

Maroon 5 are the Cheesecake Factory of the music world

They were literally bank rolled by the financial sector. They're generic by design.

GEEKABALL
May 30, 2011

Throw out your hands!!
Stick out your tush!!
Hands on your hips
Give them a push!!
Fun Shoe
I prefer that band that plays songs about girls who aren’t good enough to make the cheerleader squad, Imagine Flaggin.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

chainchompz posted:

Imagine dragons making GBS threads