Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007
Probation
Can't post for 29 minutes!

the way this is written makes it seem like the boy was like "thanks for teaching me how to floss, dumbass! I got what I came here for!"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007
Probation
I Made Someone A Better Partner And more Functional Member Of Society And All I Got Was These Stupid Memories Of Our Time Together

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007
Probation

tokin opposition posted:

I Had To Make Some rear end in a top hat Better To Tolerate Being Around Him And All I Got From It Was Being Called A Controlling Bitch, Again

sounds like a glass half empty situation

why would you wanna be with someone that calls you a controlling bitch lol

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007
Probation
getting extremely pissed off that my ex is somewhere out there successfully using a coffee maker but not giving me credit every time for teaching her that you can't use paper towels as coffee filters

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007
Probation

smdh. in the feminism thread. do better.

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007
Probation
a lot of people were disappointed in season 2 i just never got around to it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007
Probation
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aiSfL5V2QMs