Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

bedpan
Apr 23, 2008

Whirling posted:

I learned something really funny in another thread which is that gacha games have to make absolutely sure nothing resembles the "🤏" emoji in South Korea because some Korean radfem site used it to make fun of right-wing dudes online and it collectively traumatized them so badly that they will have a meltdown if they see it again.

mama mia

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bedpan
Apr 23, 2008

marriage is a barbaric practice and I welcome its obsolescence

bedpan
Apr 23, 2008

tokin opposition posted:

This is why I support state mandated asexuality injections

bedpan
Apr 23, 2008

I've been saying for years that it is in fact relationships with women that make a man gay

bedpan
Apr 23, 2008

i say swears online posted:

love to find me a goon Project to settle down with

bedpan
Apr 23, 2008

Whirling posted:

liberal feminism seems like it really favors voluntary sex segregation since it can't actually solve gender inequality. you'd have to both break the back of the rich patriarchal system and adopt a radically different way of viewing gender to begin with, and that's scary so instead we're going to see more dipshit women trying to retreat into women's-only enclaves while the men get increasingly hopped up on mgtow poo poo, and both approaches will be ruthlessly capitalized upon by said rich patriarchs.

hmm, liberalism reinventing segregation? where have I heard that one before

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bedpan
Apr 23, 2008

stopped reading after the first couple of words