Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ash Crimson
Apr 4, 2010

Anime Bernie Bro posted:

anna slatz is really fuckin hot. she's fuckin fine bro and everyone who disagrees is poisoned by political discourse & ideology

prove me wrong

Nah she sucks rear end

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ash Crimson
Apr 4, 2010
for context

anna slatz is a weirdo who obsesses over trans people every single day

https://twitter.com/Slatzism very normal human being

Ash Crimson has issued a correction as of 07:37 on Nov 18, 2021

Ash Crimson
Apr 4, 2010
Feminism is when you reduce people to their biology and genitals and then using that as a justification for discrimination against trans people apparently

Ash Crimson
Apr 4, 2010

Anime Bernie Bro posted:

edit: I wrote-in bernie last election because of the scandalous erotic fan fiction he wrote back in the 70's

https://twitter.com/RightWingCope/status/1333976043141533697?t=9XbJGZVNj1rh0TbvQ2Ms2g&s=19

Very normal stuff

Ash Crimson
Apr 4, 2010

Payment Day posted:

Segregation is terrible and those battered women should be ashamed of themselves

you suck rear end

Ash Crimson
Apr 4, 2010

vyelkin posted:

If all your contributions to this thread are going to be this terrific, then please stop

It's the same poo poo you hear from terfs; that the inclusion of trans women is intrinsically harmful to cis women; that it's akin to inviting sexual predators in your home

Ash Crimson
Apr 4, 2010
Again; feminism is when you reduce people to their biology and ignore the social part of them, apparently

Ash Crimson
Apr 4, 2010

Payment Day posted:

Nobody cares about your opinion or has any idea why you are a mod

Didn't read

Ash Crimson
Apr 4, 2010
Wish terfs could channel their strange obsession and hatred for trans people into something positive, like shutting the gently caress up

Ash Crimson
Apr 4, 2010
https://twitter.com/Weatherwax6655/status/1462553829657001989?s=20

These people are loving weirdoes, even on Trans Day of Rememberance they can't stop their gibbering hatred for us

Ash Crimson
Apr 4, 2010

Her house and her address appears on both wikipedia and guide books for edinburgh lmao

This is like me standing outside the gates of the Queens address with anti royalist flags and taking pictures

Jk is so desperate to victimise herself

Ash Crimson
Apr 4, 2010
https://twitter.com/JaneFae/status/1463129559449100299?t=YFpWcvrrfuv5EgqjlIkj5A&s=19

Terfs love conversion therapy and they're organising against banning it in the uk

Ash Crimson
Apr 4, 2010

Brain Candy posted:

her feminism requires that she's a brave heroine, that's the part she caught

Standing against the all powerful might of the trans lobby that is simultaneously very powerful but also still unable to secure basic poo poo for trans people

Ash Crimson
Apr 4, 2010

Arivia posted:

they've been doing the same thing in Canada with caWsbar and the like, it's gross from all sides

Even more disturbing Is that they equate the act of "transitioning" (be it socially legally or medically) as being the same as conversion therapy.

One of their strategies is to claim that people who transition are actually just gay and that it's a form of homophobia to transition

Not even getting into the topic of children transitioning; they act like it's akin to child grooming, the same hysteria and fear that's evoked by homophobes irt gay people being around kids and recruiting them

Ash Crimson
Apr 4, 2010

Brain Candy posted:

the enemy is simultaneously weak and very powerful, now where have i heard that one before?

God it's almost as if believing is biological determinism; that biology, genetics and genitals trumps every other consideration is deeply regressive when applied to social issues

Apparently real feminism is making the argument that certain groups are biologically predisposed to violence and therefore can't help themselves

Ash Crimson
Apr 4, 2010
Detransistioners (or at least those with some internalised transphobia) are frequently allied with terfs

https://twitter.com/ImWatson91/status/1463331246663163912?t=R4ecaSOPPUZaYROSEKaOvw&s=19

Ash Crimson
Apr 4, 2010

Anime Bernie Bro posted:

if this chart were at all true i'd be the biggest transgender on the planet

I think, given some of the things you've said on this topic, that you should maybe give some thought as to whether your gender identity aligns with your assigned gender at birth, maybe ask your self some questions

Just some advice, feel free to disregard

Ash Crimson
Apr 4, 2010
Top terf very mad about suicide prevention for trans kids

https://twitter.com/LilyLilyMaynard/status/1463732147009818624?t=6wpE6OS50LaIn20i2FNRNg&s=19

I've noticed this weird line of thought with terfs in which they think the mere mention of suicide prevention or the risk of suicide for trans people and kids is enough to increase suicide attempts

Ash Crimson
Apr 4, 2010

Singal sucks rear end

Ash Crimson
Apr 4, 2010
Reminder that singal still believes that rapid onset gender dysphoria actually exists despite it being so flawed that no reputable medical organisation acknowledges it's existence

Ash Crimson
Apr 4, 2010
Terfs think dysphoria can be alleviated through talking therapy alone lmao

Ash Crimson
Apr 4, 2010

This sucks poo poo as well

Ash Crimson
Apr 4, 2010

tokin opposition posted:

do you just cum every time you post terf poo poo or what

anyway checked her twitter and it's 100% TERF poo poo, proving the curse holds true

She's part of the group that believes there's a conspiracy to "trans kids" funded a by a (mainly) jewish cabal of billionaires

So a totally normal individual who definitely doesn't hate trans people

Ash Crimson
Apr 4, 2010
https://twitter.com/christapeterso/status/1416599964214448130?s=20

very normal poo poo

that someguytt didn't mention for some reason

Ash Crimson
Apr 4, 2010
political lesbian Julie Bindel very concerned about trans women accessing women's services

https://twitter.com/bindelj/status/1464856383149457411?s=20

DO NOT read the comments, just full of hate and bile for trans people

Ash Crimson
Apr 4, 2010

Some Guy TT posted:

true or false drag is blackface for transpeople

who cares lmao

Ash Crimson
Apr 4, 2010
Terfs are rallying behind a new transphobe

https://twitter.com/MForstater/status/1469581663067910149?t=BHmlFzd1wJcWpLW4gpxTvw&s=19

Some choice quotes

"The dancers claim Kay said that "identifying as non-binary is a cop out", that "allowing trans people to take hormone blockers is creating eunuchs" and that "transwomen are a danger to actual women in toilets and only want access to female toilets to commit sexual assault".

Kay doesn't believe a person can change their biological sex and says her right to be gender critical is protected in law. It puts her at odds with those who say transphobia in the UK is increasing and argue that questioning whether the identities of trans people are real fuels divisions and can lead to hate crimes."

"The letter, signed by six members of the company, added: "Rosie spoke about 'the cake of rights' and stated women have fought for their slice of rights and now men pretending to be women want a portion of that slice. This is a deeply offensive analogy and due to the fact that two trans non-binary people had a seat at the table, it felt very pointed."

Very normal stuff

Ash Crimson
Apr 4, 2010
https://twitter.com/jk_rowling/status/1470092815506063365?t=JHqzk4v5NUF3xOLgutECaA&s=19

She's getting bolder

I've noticed that british terfs like to argue that cis women are incapable of rape based on lovely uk law, its really something to behold

Ash Crimson
Apr 4, 2010

Anime Bernie Bro posted:

it seems like the point of her argument is, fundamentally, to bait her opponents into defending sex offenders

For context; british terfs disagree vehemently disagree with ANY crime comitted by a trans woman being put down as a woman's crime, ANY.

They've made multiple attempts to interfering with census results and questions in order to distort them.

Anime Bernie Bro posted:

does anyone really suppose she's still "just asking questions" at this point?

Have you read anything in the western media about trans people in the last... 100 years? They love this poo poo, they love painting us as sexual deviants, pedophiles and rapists.

Ash Crimson
Apr 4, 2010
Its a cult at this point

Ash Crimson
Apr 4, 2010

Some Guy TT posted:

i wonder sometimes what i would do with unlimited wealth and influence and just cant parse yelling about transpeople on the internet and giving flowers to marilyn manson as a good use of my time like i could do that right now if i felt like it

marilyn manson had all of his ribs removed to facilitate auto felatio

Ash Crimson
Apr 4, 2010
To hear terfs speak, men are essentially unable to NOT be abusive, it's like a get out card; they can't help themselves

Ash Crimson
Apr 4, 2010
They think "sex is immutable" as if biology is the be end and end all of what makes a person a person

Very obsessed with genitals abd chromosomes as well, if you try to point out how historically that was used to discriminate against multiple groups of people they claim you're "appropriating their struggle"

Ash Crimson
Apr 4, 2010
What gets me about terfs is that most of their arguments, especially irt trans women and their supposed risk that they present to cis "women and girls" (their fun way of insinuating that trans women are pedophiles), is that their arguments are essentially based on the same homophobic and racist rhetoric of the "invader" who seeks to harm both woman and child that was used to justify discriminating against all non straight or non white people

Which makes even more sense when you realise alot of terfs are white, middle aged women with the memory of a goldfish

Not even getting into their views on trans men as being "poor lost and confused lesbians seduced by the trans craze"

Ash Crimson
Apr 4, 2010
Unfortunately, because of my attempt to articulate my gender critical beliefs, I now find myself without a company and without an Orlando. I stand accused of transphobia, which is damaging to the trans community, to women and to me and my reputation as an artist. But I must defend myself, defend my views and stand with the other, incredibly brave women and men who are speaking out against this dangerous ideology. The oppression of women is based entirely on our biology and our reproductive rights and vulnerabilities. We embody our oppression and our strength.

I feel this powerfully in my own body. A dancer’s body, but also a woman’s body; a body that has been raped, assaulted, attacked, strangled, knocked out and abused. My body has been in deep pain, physical and mental. My body has been a victim, that has scars running deep — on my scalp and in my soul. But it is also a body that has created, nurtured and given life. A body that coped with pregnancy, that survived an emergency birth, and then breastfed an infant until he was 30 months. A body of beauty, miracle, love and care. A body that sat in local cafes, shamed me with my bursting boobs, leaking nipples and abundant health. A body that was met, even as an infant suckled, with tuts and looks from by passers — the old judging my openness, the young unable to see boobs as anything but sex objects. I sat there, ashamed but not understanding why until I realised that I felt like an an animal. I was an animal. It shocked me. I couldn’t identify out of my life-giving properties. I couldn’t pretend I wasn’t female; I was a woman, a mother, a life giver, yet I wasn’t respected or liked or even tolerated because of it.

Something changed in me. Something deep, and I became braver, fiercer, angry even, about how badly women are treated. And it certainly wasn’t just me — it was all my friends, all those forceps births, split and cut vaginas, c-sections, dangerous births, the refusal to give any kind of painkillers, husbands and partners banned from the birthing room. And then there is the aftermath: the refusal to learn your baby’s name. The infantilising of you and your body and your baby, despite being a grown-up professional woman. I felt like I was 10 years old and being told off. The moment of sheer relief when one midwife treated you and your body with respect and compassion. Often the most overworked and exhausted of women who still hung onto a modicum of love and respect for our bodies and babies.

This body, my body, it’s been through so much. But it is a dancing body, a body with more to give and to learn than ever before.

My body is why I challenge the belief that we are walking meat sacks. How can it be that we are just flesh, blood, fluids, nerves, muscles, bones. That we are nothing alive, we have nothing to feel, nothing to give pleasure. It is this sort of “transhumanistic philosophy”, that we are merely a brain homunculus behind two jiggling eyes, which is the destroyer of women, of our innate power in the universe, of our understanding that we are mammals, we live on a finite planet, we eat and we poo poo and we make love and we birth babies and we orgasm and we feel pain and we feel hurt and some of it is from outside of us and some it we invent inside ourselves.

We only have this life, this existence and this time on this planet. We cannot invent a new planet, we cannot pretend we do not exist, we cannot pretend our bodies are not ours. We are more than the sum of our parts, we are our bodies, minds and consciousnesses. We are only just now starting to truly understand the connectivity between our minds, bodies, nature and the planet.

So I say no to the new puritans, the sex deniers and the body snatchers. No to erasure of my sex, no to erasure of my boundaries and my safety. You are asking far, far too much and we know it. We must, and always must, state our truth of our own existence.

Ash Crimson
Apr 4, 2010
Very normal poo poo

Ash Crimson
Apr 4, 2010

Brain Candy posted:

honestly it is, to claim your trauma as your essence, to say you are the scars. deeply hosed up ofc

Im dumb are you being serious or sarcastic

Ash Crimson
Apr 4, 2010

Brain Candy posted:

like if you get hit by a car and it breaks your spine, it is super common to be defined by that event in your own head ever after. it's 'normal' in that people do it all the time, it's hosed up in that it's not good for you or anyone else

True

Heres another definitely normal thing

https://twitter.com/SydneyLWatson/status/1471683537346744325?t=8-ImTp2TxnUR9tqDK-ZWtQ&s=19

Ash Crimson
Apr 4, 2010
If you want evidence of how bad terfery is over here in the uk just read the comments to this

https://twitter.com/Commonswomequ/status/1472915228392398855

And if you want to know how behind the times we are with regards to treatment of trans people, read the report today;

https://publications.parliament.uk/pa/cm5802/cmselect/cmwomeq/977/report.html

Bear in mind this was staffed by majority conservatives and even they came to the conclusion the process is poo poo and atmosphere is hostile lmao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ash Crimson
Apr 4, 2010
gently caress terfs