Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

some plague rats
Jun 5, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Anime Bernie Bro posted:

anna slatz is really fuckin hot. she's fuckin fine bro and everyone who disagrees is poisoned by political discourse & ideology

prove me wrong

you should be beaten with iron bars for thinking this, and also in general

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

some plague rats
Jun 5, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
anna slatz is a hosed up looking little goblin. if you think shes hot they should put you in jail

some plague rats
Jun 5, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Payment Day posted:

What a bitch

sure but im not wrong

some plague rats
Jun 5, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

StashAugustine posted:

how cancelled is dworkin

75%

some plague rats
Jun 5, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

StashAugustine posted:

dang, I was hoping for at least under 50

She got canceled for saying girls are only supporting bernie sanders to impress boys which is obviously horseshit and she can gently caress off. I supported Bernie because I love racism

some plague rats
Jun 5, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

StashAugustine posted:

Uh Dworkin died in 2005, I know what you're talking about but I forget who it was

Ah yeah I was thinking of gloria steinem

all these busted rear end second wavers are the same to me

some plague rats
Jun 5, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

vyelkin posted:

I wonder if this thread passes the Bechdel Test

Uh hang on

e: okay now it does

some plague rats
Jun 5, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Who cares, it was fake anyway!!!

some plague rats
Jun 5, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Some Guy TT posted:

true or false drag is blackface for transpeople

true

some plague rats
Jun 5, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

tokin opposition posted:

she is literally studying a skull of a drawing lmao

I used to be a lot madder at terfs (and still am in my grumpier moments obv) but these days i just find them sad, broken people with a need to punch down. it's trans-TERFs (they exist) and other lovely trans people that get my goat these days

Instead of being mad at TERFs I decided to be mad at trans people instead. This makes sense, to me.

some plague rats
Jun 5, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
I feel like they're just stupid and misguided as opposed to TERFs being actively harmful and increasingly in positions of actual power though

some plague rats
Jun 5, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

I remember when these were funny. I was young then

some plague rats
Jun 5, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

War and Pieces posted:

Do we know if she was sick or do they just let you go to Europe and do that?

You can just do it. There are no millennials in Switzerland because any time you're like "I want to die" the government goes okay sure

some plague rats
Jun 5, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Riot Bimbo posted:

Where's a good place to start with trans inclusive feminism? I am kinda mentally destitute when it comes to feminist theory. I've picked up some stuff through osmosis in some social circles up here + online communities and video essays from people I don't really trust on the subject, so just kinda not good. I'd like a decent foundation if an entry point can be recommended.

Just don't be an rear end in a top hat, it's that easy, no one becomes a better person by reading book

some plague rats
Jun 5, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

War and Pieces posted:

this is autism erasure

That's the plan

some plague rats
Jun 5, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
The biggest issue with second wave feminism is that being like "the problem is that men are dog poo poo" is all well and good but it doesn't deal at all with the fact that so are most women. not me though, I'm great

some plague rats
Jun 5, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
when you get to heaven there's a big sign over the gate that says No Whining so all enbies get sent immediately to hell

some plague rats
Jun 5, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
I'm going to get a big laser and carve on the moon Calling Yourself A Bottom Is Not A Personality

some plague rats
Jun 5, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
noo this is the thread for charting the latest developments in feminism and figuring out how to defeat them

some plague rats
Jun 5, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

One More Fat Nerd posted:

The women have developed their own version of the Incel. Whats our counter-move?

Encourage it while restricting their access to firearms. We want the staying inside miserable part, not the violent rampage that takes out a bunch of Chads part

some plague rats
Jun 5, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Ghost Leviathan posted:

Does actually genuinely seem to be an issue that women can be and are subject to the same pressures that produce socially maladjusted, immature and isolated manchildren, and just as prone to malicious and abusive behaviour, entitlement and enthusiastic embrace of whatever bigotry they think they can get away with.

Yeah it sucks that we're also human

some plague rats
Jun 5, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
shut up t man

some plague rats
Jun 5, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

StashAugustine posted:

I'm sorry I know that's awful but the idea of trying to plug trans people's economic data into a spreadsheet to figure out if they're good or not is an incredibly funny reaction

This is what happens when you let STEMlords try to figure out society

some plague rats
Jun 5, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
agh!

some plague rats
Jun 5, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

AnimeIsTrash posted:

a question for the ladies itt

how often do u think about lunch?

As soon as I finish breakfast

some plague rats
Jun 5, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

loquacius posted:

https://twitter.com/LilySimpson1312/status/1571647180326473728

This is old news but it got reposted and I just wanted somewhere to lmao at "can get to gently caress" because she's so mad and she wanted to swear about it but it ended up sounding like she wants to gently caress her

It's worse than that, she's british

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

some plague rats
Jun 5, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Some Guy TT posted:

a lot of things wrong with people are related to the fact that society often acts like men are never "sexy", that by definition only femininity is sexy. this even carries over to industries where any "sexy men" are basically just made to look like very toned women, with no body hair allowed etc

so you get this weird situation where everyone, absolutely everyone, agrees that slender toned women are sexy, but nothing else is, which causes a ton of men to hate their partners because, in their mind, "nobody" should be finding them attractive, so if someone does, they must be contemptible.

and all this happens subconsciously, or at least not at the level that i'm talking about it, so it doesn't really ever change

who the gently caress is everybody. maybe you're just a weird homo and everyone else developed theory of mind