Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

the bitcoin of weed
Nov 1, 2014

quote:

More recently, anti-family attitudes have become more pronounced. “Queer studies” often advocate replacing the “nuclear family” with some form of collectivized childrearing. Progressive groups like Black Lives Matter made their opposition to the nuclear family a part of their basic original platform, even though evidence shows family breakdown has hurt African American boys most of all.

ctrl+f "healthcare" - 0 results
ctrl+f "childcare" - 1 result shrugging off state healthcare in nordic states bc they still have low White Birthrates
ctrl+f "balance" (ie work-life) - 0 results

quote:

The key driver of these attitudes may be universities, where feminist ideology often holds powerful sway. Women now predominate on college campuses. In the late 1960s they were about 39% of college graduates; now they are about 59%. The percentage of full-time female professors has risen dramatically; at the full professor level the percentage has grown by roughly one-third.

There are widespread movements to establish women’s centers almost everywhere, even as men are abandoning college and university life in record numbers, and those who remain are hit with messaging about behavior and status from diversity, equity, and inclusion offices along with various student life offices that regularly call them toxic, aggressive, and born misogynists.

gas & ban whoever wrote this

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

the bitcoin of weed
Nov 1, 2014

Private Cumshoe posted:

are the guys ok I'm worried about the fellas

the fellas have not been ok for quite a while

the bitcoin of weed
Nov 1, 2014

buddy, they won't even let me marry the chicken

the bitcoin of weed
Nov 1, 2014

A Buttery Pastry posted:

men: break down the institution of marriage in their mind and decide it's not for them
women: only realize marriage is bad when it harms them personally

perhaps both of these qualities could be true of either gender

the bitcoin of weed
Nov 1, 2014

having no sex as a bold political statement and definitely no other reasons

the bitcoin of weed
Nov 1, 2014

tokin opposition posted:

I Had To Make Some rear end in a top hat Better To Tolerate Being Around Him

i don't get this at all. is it that hard to just find someone you can tolerate from the jump? why put the time in?

the bitcoin of weed
Nov 1, 2014

tokin opposition posted:

Because people get invested in other people before it becomes obvious they're dipshits, and because if you dumped his rear end you'd just have to do the same for the next guy

Straight women put up with a lot of bullshit straight men never do.

idk sounds like "i can fix this stupid hottie" is common to all genders and sexualities

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

the bitcoin of weed
Nov 1, 2014

Ghost Leviathan posted:

I'm a feminist, I believe women are fully capable of being just as hosed up and horrible as men, and many have in fact already achieved it

I'm a true feminist, I support womens rights, and also womens wrongs