Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Private Cumshoe
Feb 15, 2019

AAAAAAAGAGHAAHGGAH
slitz

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Private Cumshoe
Feb 15, 2019

AAAAAAAGAGHAAHGGAH
Dwork it girl

Private Cumshoe
Feb 15, 2019

AAAAAAAGAGHAAHGGAH

Feldegast42 posted:

Never forget that Frida hosed Trotsky

She did have an icy reputation

Private Cumshoe
Feb 15, 2019

AAAAAAAGAGHAAHGGAH

Ash Crimson posted:

https://twitter.com/jk_rowling/status/1470092815506063365?t=JHqzk4v5NUF3xOLgutECaA&s=19

She's getting bolder

I've noticed that british terfs like to argue that cis women are incapable of rape based on lovely uk law, its really something to behold

Notes on a Scandal is viewed as a romcom by TERFs

Even her tweets are the work of a hack, just lifted lines from Orwell. Shameful! I hope she does Star Wars quotes when she complains about trans people next week, it's not like her fans will ever notice how it strangely reminds them of Harry Potter

Private Cumshoe
Feb 15, 2019

AAAAAAAGAGHAAHGGAH

Ash Crimson posted:

They think "sex is immutable" as if biology is the be end and end all of what makes a person a person

Very obsessed with genitals abd chromosomes as well, if you try to point out how historically that was used to discriminate against multiple groups of people they claim you're "appropriating their struggle"

TERFs get really mad when you imply someone, like people who suffered and were brutalized, abused, and murdered in the holocaust, has it harder then they do waiting in line for brunch every Sunday and will happily turn to holocaust denial at kneejerk speed without a shred of irony

Private Cumshoe
Feb 15, 2019

AAAAAAAGAGHAAHGGAH
what if I do drool and love it huh? please do not erase my avenue of gender euphoria

Private Cumshoe
Feb 15, 2019

AAAAAAAGAGHAAHGGAH

Mmm-hmmm

Private Cumshoe
Feb 15, 2019

AAAAAAAGAGHAAHGGAH
Seaman reboot concept art looking great

Private Cumshoe
Feb 15, 2019

AAAAAAAGAGHAAHGGAH

Ash Crimson posted:

her "advocacy" is going to get cis women assaulted and killed because cis men seem to think being with someone they suspect is a trans woman is enough justification to use violence

surely it already has happened

Private Cumshoe
Feb 15, 2019

AAAAAAAGAGHAAHGGAH

Some Guy TT posted:

Jesus Christ.

Superstar.

Private Cumshoe
Feb 15, 2019

AAAAAAAGAGHAAHGGAH

Puppy Burner posted:

Incel was coined by a cis lesbian about her own dating experiences in Toronto actually. In the 90s.

Men steal everything :rolleyes:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Private Cumshoe
Feb 15, 2019

AAAAAAAGAGHAAHGGAH
are the guys ok I'm worried about the fellas