Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

Judakel posted:

they're all the same so why bother

there's Sheila, there's Jane, there's Pamela, there's Stacy...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

Ghost Leviathan posted:

I do remember that a shitload of people stopped using 'intersectionality' and 'privilege' the moment it started breaking out that intersectionality includes class

*record scratch* so, this was the moment I realized something,

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

Ash Crimson posted:

Wish terfs could channel their strange obsession and hatred for trans people into something positive, like shutting the gently caress up

they could do an Extinction Rebellion thing instead where they all go to jail

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

Ash Crimson posted:

Detransistioners (or at least those with some internalised transphobia) are frequently allied with terfs

https://twitter.com/ImWatson91/status/1463331246663163912?t=R4ecaSOPPUZaYROSEKaOvw&s=19

for a second there, I thought that one square said, "Anglophobia" and thought this thing was way too on the nose

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

Judakel posted:

i think this one is just waiting to come out as a terf

basically, just tapping their feet in earnest just to shout