Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

damn horror queefs
Oct 14, 2005

say hello
say hello to the man in the elevator

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

damn horror queefs
Oct 14, 2005

say hello
I for one celebrate western feminism's success at granting wealthy women the freedom to be just as oppressive and evil as wealthy men

damn horror queefs
Oct 14, 2005

say hello
She may be shocked to learn that many residents of the global south are not huge fans of homosexuality either and consider it a mental illness caused by western decadence

damn horror queefs
Oct 14, 2005

say hello

Brain Candy posted:

we got here exactly because capital was fine with detonating the patriarchy as it was if more surplus value could be squeezed out. talking about things in terms of personal virtue is almost always a shorthand for accepting capitalist realism

people need roles more than 'labor' or 'labor with the burden of social reproduction' or 'totally unaccountable lordling'. those edgelords are gusanos complaining about how castro stole their grandparent's farms, whining about how they should have a slave like grandpappy, but is this really surprising when we still allow for that third category, explicitly, as something to aspire to?

Good post.

damn horror queefs
Oct 14, 2005

say hello
Communism won't fix people being assholes. It will only take away their excuses as to why they are assholes.

damn horror queefs
Oct 14, 2005

say hello

damn horror queefs
Oct 14, 2005

say hello

loquacius posted:

still lolling at the thing about the podcast name

like, are we to understand that the name was chosen entirely at random and was not meant to refer to any particular person being subjected to a witch trial? Why???

Just replace anti-semite with terf -

damn horror queefs
Oct 14, 2005

say hello
Actually I think you'll find that Real Feminism is about achieving gender parity among fortune 500 CEOs and literally nothing else :rackem:

damn horror queefs
Oct 14, 2005

say hello
Nobody posts here because they're super well adjusted.

We're all just dumber modern day Diogeneses hollering at passers-by from our little individual sewer pipes, not because we think deep down that it'll make a difference but because we like the sound our voice makes when it echoes off the filthy walls of our sodden hovels

damn horror queefs
Oct 14, 2005

say hello
:justpost:

damn horror queefs
Oct 14, 2005

say hello
Women not dying in prison is oppression

damn horror queefs
Oct 14, 2005

say hello
The obvious solution is a purely transactional marriage where all domestic duties and tasks (i.e., cooking, cleaning, sex, child-rearing duties, etc) are assigned a numerical value and the married persons do a reconciliation at the end of the month.

Then you can know who is winning the relationship by who has more points, and you get to write an editorial about it

damn horror queefs
Oct 14, 2005

say hello

Halloween Jack posted:

No but seriously, I love to put "neologisms" in "quotation marks" while referencing "Lysistrata," a "play" I read in my "freshman year."

damn horror queefs
Oct 14, 2005

say hello

Maed posted:

girls always think i'm gay because i don't instantly hit on them and therefore am not a threat so i suggest those men try this one weird trick

Dudes always think I'm gay cause they'll suck me off and I will let them but bad news fellas I'm straight as an arrow, u got fooled :hehe:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

damn horror queefs
Oct 14, 2005

say hello

Ghost Leviathan posted:

Turns out people who want a shortcut to having to actually figure out healthy ways to interact with other people tend to get pretty hosed up when they have their way

No no no, the solution to capitalist anomie is definitely more segregation but wokeishly, this is a solved problem