Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

bad guy

Go to any main street in any American town and look around. What do you notice? Interesting Situation in Modern Thing. But how did the Interesting Situation begin? Did ancient people have Interesting Situation? When did Modern Thing first appear? The story of how Interesting Situation in Modern Thing emerged is a saga of global scope, featuring Previously Unknown Surprising Person, Famous Person Known For Other Thing, and the tireless efforts of Workers In International Industry. In order to truly understand it, we must start by examining Ancient Stuff. Only in this way can we appreciate how Situation became so Interesting, why Thing is so pervasive in Modern, and ultimately develop the next generation of Thing to address the increasingly Interesting Situations of Future.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

alnilam

excited to get the gist from the first 3-4 chapters and then spend years insisting that I'll finish it eventually

ty manifisto

deep dish peat moss

They invented Ancient Grain a long time ago for their own personal use but here we are today, selfishly using it for ourselves

Buttchocks

No, I like my hat, thanks.
Conspicuously browsing best-seller table in Harvard bookstore and pretending I've already read this one and don't think much of it.

Sherbert Hoover

Working hard, thank you!
the mad libs thread got weird

this sig is protected by Simsmagic!

Sherbert Hoover

Working hard, thank you!
speaking of mad libs thread have you checked d&d today wakka wakka

this sig is protected by Simsmagic!

pnac attack

by Fluffdaddy
may you lead to interesting situation

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Manifisto

OP to unravel this mystery we must first consider Paradigms. what are the Paradigms, when and why did they shift, and more importantly did they shift at all? is it a question of Paradigms vs. Culture, or are the Paradigms inherent to Culture, or is there indeed some sort of Dialectic between Culture and Paradigm?

ty nesamdoom!

Nosfereefer

IF YOU FIND THIS POSTER OUTSIDE BYOB, PLEASE RETURN THEM. WE ARE VERY WORRIED AND WE MISS THEM
what if, op, ancient people never existed? it could just be a narrative we've invented to distract us from the fact that everythhing came into being on tuesday?

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Nosfereefer

IF YOU FIND THIS POSTER OUTSIDE BYOB, PLEASE RETURN THEM. WE ARE VERY WORRIED AND WE MISS THEM
"the current situation is the result of several billion years of actions and reactions" -you, an utter and complete fool

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

How Wonderful!

I only have excellent ideas
personally leaping into the excavation pit and moving the grad students out of the way, crouching down and gingerly picking up what must surely be an ancient phoenician rumble pack, the oldest and most exquisitely preserved I've ever seen...

-sig by Manifisto! goblin by Khanstant! News and possum by deep dish peat moss!

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

How Wonderful! posted:

personally leaping into the excavation pit and moving the grad students out of the way, crouching down and gingerly picking up what must surely be an ancient phoenician rumble pack, the oldest and most exquisitely preserved I've ever seen...

your friend sk

(ヤイケス!)

Sherbert Hoover posted:

speaking of mad libs thread have you checked d&d today wakka wakka

lol

Kaiser Schnitzel

Schnitzel mit uns

thank god someone is finally telling the TRUE story about How Ancient Stuff Led To Interesting Situation In Modern Thing and not just the remarkable or amazing version most books repeat

https://i.imgur.com/R8ctked.mp4
ty Manifisto for this wonderful sig!

How Wonderful!

I only have excellent ideas
A History of the World in 85 Probes

-sig by Manifisto! goblin by Khanstant! News and possum by deep dish peat moss!

free Trapt CD

*~:coffeepal:~*
I've got plenty of java
and Chesterfield Kings

*~:h:~*
Did you know that Benjamin Franklin ran a magazine so popular that when he published a false claim that a business rival had died, everyone believed it and the rival got so stressed that he died for real? Find out the true story for yourself in this highly unauthorised and edutational YA prequel to the hit 'Japanimation' series Death Note

Bright Bart

False. There is only one electron and it has never stopped
Pretty sure it was aliens.

Bright Bart

False. There is only one electron and it has never stopped

deep dish peat moss posted:

They invented Ancient Grain a long time ago for their own personal use but here we are today, selfishly using it for ourselves

Pretty sure that using ancient grains is a form of appropriation. Especially if we misuse cereal as a quick & easy breakfast as opposed to the original intention: to cease misturbating.

alexandriao

bad guy posted:

Go to any main street in any American town and look around. What do you notice? Interesting Situation in Modern Thing. But how did the Interesting Situation begin? Did ancient people have Interesting Situation? When did Modern Thing first appear? The story of how Interesting Situation in Modern Thing emerged is a saga of global scope, featuring Previously Unknown Surprising Person, Famous Person Known For Other Thing, and the tireless efforts of Workers In International Industry. In order to truly understand it, we must start by examining Ancient Stuff. Only in this way can we appreciate how Situation became so Interesting, why Thing is so pervasive in Modern, and ultimately develop the next generation of Thing to address the increasingly Interesting Situations of Future.

Im a pundit commenter whose lengthy response is a way of revealing the facts that the doctor said i need to limit myself to only one or two Interesting Situations a day, and that my wife tells me I need to put more work into Modern Thing in order to increase the amount of Interesting Situations of Future :ohdear:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

google THIS

Man, it's so Interesting to learn that Ancient Stuff was largely forgotten for a long time due to Event Involving Swords and/or Fire, and then rediscovered in Somethingth Century. It's weird to think that Ancient Stuff was nearly lost forever and Modern Thing might never have had Interesting Situation