Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Kawalimus
Jan 17, 2008

Better Living Through Birding And Pessimism

AndrewP posted:

lmao can’t believe the Ravens won that

get well soon Lamar

Honestly for a backup making his very first start I thought Huntley looked pretty good. There were errors but also no terrible picks and the ball control didn't bite him. He made some pretty good throws too throughout the game. I think he could have a successful career as a backup and maybe even a starter if he develops.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SalTheBard
Jan 26, 2005

I forgot to post my food for USPOL Thanksgiving but that's okay too!

Fallen Rib
NFL has been cool the last few weeks.

Paint Crop Pro
Mar 22, 2007

Find someone who values you like Rick Spielman values 7th round picks.

Cavauro posted:

who is the best player who no one would put in the hall of fame? started thinking about that guy who almost got killed, julius jones. then started thinking about the football julius jones and then his brother thomas jones. then this. is thomas jones a good answer? who would you say

Late to this. Actually very late, but the answer is Matt Forte

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

I got a taste for blown saves
If Jimmy G were still on the Pats would he be significantly better?

Nodoze
Aug 17, 2006

If it's only for a night I can live without you

Intruder posted:

Yes. He's built for the Patriots offense and doesn't really fit with Shanahan that well

Chef Boyardeez Nuts
Sep 9, 2011

The more you kick against the pricks, the more you suffer.
Taunting should not only be legal but if the other slide flinches it should be twenty yards on them.

AndrewP
Apr 21, 2010

Chef Boyardeez Nuts posted:

Taunting should not only be legal but if the other slide flinches it should be twenty yards on them.

Also it means they have to marry their mother in law

E: wtf this isn’t the GDT

Magicpants
Sep 15, 2011

Certified Poster

Nodoze posted:

Yes. He's built for the Patriots offense and doesn't really fit with Shanahan that well

bill belichick, offensive genius

lol last month people were complaining about how belichick was never even a good coach to begin with, and how all these defensive HCs should be fired so you can hire another Shanahan or Stefanski to install their scheme

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

YOU SAY MY POSTS ARE THE RAVINGS OF THE DUMBEST PERSON ON GOD'S GREEN EARTH BUT YOU YOURSELF ARE READING THEM. CURIOUS!
People expect immediate results. Which was weird because the main reason they got rid of Brady was they needed to rebuild and that happened

seiferguy
Jun 9, 2005

FLAWED
INTUITION

Toilet Rascal
This early onset of games is why the NFL is so much better than CFB. Any given Sunday is real.

Kawalimus
Jan 17, 2008

seiferguy posted:

This early onset of games is why the NFL is so much better than CFB. Any given Sunday is real.

CFB blows. Unwatchable trash. Total waste of anyone's time.

Wow how are the Colts 6-5? That's pretty insane after an 0-3 start. And makes the Ravens' win against them look stronger.

YOLOsubmarine
Oct 19, 2004

When asked which Pokemon he evolved into, Kamara pauses.

"Motherfucking, what's that big dragon shit? That orange motherfucker. Charizard."

Kawalimus posted:

CFB blows. Unwatchable trash. Total waste of anyone's time.

If you missed out on Texas losing to Kansas last week then I feel very sorry for you.

BUG JUG
Feb 17, 2005

just here to make an important announcement: gently caress the packers. lol you shitmen. lol.

Kawalimus
Jan 17, 2008

YOLOsubmarine posted:

If you missed out on Texas losing to Kansas last week then I feel very sorry for you.

One game out of like a million is good.

YOLOsubmarine
Oct 19, 2004

"Motherfucking, what's that big dragon shit? That orange motherfucker. Charizard."

Kawalimus posted:

Don’t watch the bad ones. There’s a shitload of games every Saturday. There almost always a good one happening.

Ches Neckbeard
Dec 3, 2005

You're all garbage, back up the truck BACK IT UP!
Things are going well

https://twitter.com/MaryKayCabot/status/1462552254985252879
https://twitter.com/MaryKayCabot/status/1462542978690519045

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

BUG JUG posted:

just here to make an important announcement: gently caress the packers. lol you shitmen. lol.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kw2qEUwFbGM

Probably Magic
Oct 9, 2012

Looking cute, feeling cute.

Kawalimus posted:

It was extremely good though. Still floating.

Hamhandler
Aug 9, 2008

[I want to] shit in your fucking mouth. [I'm going to] slap your fucking mouth. [I'm going to] slap your real mother across the face [laughter]. Fuck you, you're still a rookie. I'll kill you.

Intruder posted:

Absolutely, the Patriots coaching staff is really loving good at taking whatever QB they've got and turning them into a competent engine for small-ball football.

The Wild Man of YOLO
Apr 20, 2004

A little cross-country, gentlemen?

Folks,

Jonathan Taylor

shirts and skins
Jun 25, 2007

Good morning!
That'll do it for the Seahawks' season, and maybe for the Carroll era. Looks about like it's time to tear it down.

Chef Boyardeez Nuts
Sep 9, 2011

The more you kick against the pricks, the more you suffer.
loving 49ers can't even tank right.

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

They're a tiebreaker out of the playoffs :v:

Gatts
Jan 2, 2001

Goodnight Moon

Nap Ghost

shirts and skins posted:

That'll do it for the Seahawks' season, and maybe for the Carroll era. Looks about like it's time to tear it down.

Eeehhh maybe not that bad. But a change may not be bad.

Shimrra Jamaane
Aug 10, 2007

Obscure to all except those well-versed in Yuuzhan Vong lore.
Every team is trash. All of them.

Gonz
Dec 22, 2009

"Jesus, did I say that? Or just think it? Was I talking? Did they hear me?"
New Seahawks head coach…

*blindly throws a dart at a list of names*

….Steve Sarkisian?!?

YOLOsubmarine
Oct 19, 2004

Tanking doesn’t work but it especially doesn’t work when you traded away all of your first rounders.

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

YOU SAY MY POSTS ARE THE RAVINGS OF THE DUMBEST PERSON ON GOD'S GREEN EARTH BUT YOU YOURSELF ARE READING THEM. CURIOUS!

YOLOsubmarine posted:

Tanking doesn’t work but it especially doesn’t work when you traded away all of your first rounders.

Sometimes you tank for the love of the game

shirts and skins
Jun 25, 2007

Good morning!
https://twitter.com/bcondotta/status/1462585396290744327

This may be even worse for the Seahawks than the loss. Guy was balling out and now has an absolutely awful injury.

Hot Diggity!
Apr 3, 2010

SKELITON_BRINGING_U_ON.GIF
https://twitter.com/JoshNorris/status/1462564294504103943

Bird in a Blender
Nov 17, 2005

It's amazing what they can do with computers these days.

Shimrra Jamaane posted:

Every team is trash. All of them.

I can’t remember a year in recent memory where there wasn’t an obvious Super Bowl team. Everyone looks extremely beatable.

Hot Diggity!
Apr 3, 2010

SKELITON_BRINGING_U_ON.GIF
https://twitter.com/BradyHenderson/status/1462589735101100033

:byewhore:

Hot Diggity! fucked around with this message at 02:16 on Nov 22, 2021

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Damn it, this always happens. I think I'm gonna score, and then I never score. It's not fair.

Wedge Regret

:hmmno:

:hmmyes:

carry on then
Jul 10, 2010

by VideoGames

(and can't post for 10 years!)

my beautiful cardinals

King Hong Kong
Nov 6, 2009

For we'll fight with a vim
that is dead sure to win.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-e5gTx1fVU4

its all nice on rice
Nov 12, 2006

Sweet, Salty Goodness.

Buglord
Just drizzle a bit of catupiry & toss a couple unpitted olives on this team, and it'll be in top shape!

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012
I wish tannehill was good

Magicpants
Sep 15, 2011

Certified Poster
if you want to win in the nfl, you have to have either tom brady or bill belichick, there is no other way

Shimrra Jamaane
Aug 10, 2007

Obscure to all except those well-versed in Yuuzhan Vong lore.

Magicpants posted:

if you want to win in the nfl, you have to have either tom brady or bill belichick, there is no other way

Man if only they could have been a part of the same team together. Who was the dumb rear end in a top hat who hosed that up?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Damn it, this always happens. I think I'm gonna score, and then I never score. It's not fair.

Wedge Regret

Magicpants posted:

:hmmno: