Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

AndrewP
Apr 21, 2010

Really surprised that Arthur Smith isn't scheming up a better offense. Also surprised that the Titans doing just fine without him. Maybe I overrated Arthur Smith a tad

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AndrewP
Apr 21, 2010

Nodoze posted:

I said this in the GDT but perhaps Tannehill is the real brains of the operation there

It's really interesting. The Titans offense is still good even on it's third coordinator in this Shanahan style system that Matt LaFleur installed in 2018, even with Henry hurt. Tannehill is legit very good at operating it.

Worth noting that the 2018 Titans under LaFleur ranked pretty poorly offensively (but had a great defense to keep them afloat). Then they got really good the next year under Smith after LaFleur left for GB. This year may just be growing pains for Arthur Smith to teach the system in ATL.

AndrewP
Apr 21, 2010

lmao can’t believe the Ravens won that

get well soon Lamar

AndrewP
Apr 21, 2010

Chef Boyardeez Nuts posted:

Taunting should not only be legal but if the other slide flinches it should be twenty yards on them.

Also it means they have to marry their mother in law

E: wtf this isn’t the GDT

AndrewP
Apr 21, 2010

can't even imagine how awful ATL would look with Fields back there instead of Ryan right now

AndrewP
Apr 21, 2010

Kawalimus posted:

The more I think about it the more ok I am with the all-out blitz on 4th and 11. I think it really was decent clock management as what you really dont want in that spot is for them to string together a couple first downs and win the game on a chip shot. The way we did it was go all or nothing and if they score, at least we have time to answer, which we did.

The guy you've fired 100 times agrees with you.

https://twitter.com/jonas_shaffer/status/1462868319506251782

AndrewP
Apr 21, 2010

I think there are true superstar RBs that transcend their line/offense, but it's too hard to predict who it's gonna be so you're better off waiting until at least the 2nd round to take your chances

but I think I'd take Nick Chubb, CMC or Henry #2 overall in a redraft

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AndrewP
Apr 21, 2010

watching the Ravens this year has definitely helped me the appreciate the value of RBs who are actually good