Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

Falcons lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

Lmao lol

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

football owns

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

I'm willing to take that old heap of junk Wilson off your hands in return for a slightly used taysom Hill. You don't even have to thank me, I'll even throw in a tank commander helmet for him to wear.

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

wandler20 posted:

I was thinking about this the other day and a team in that situation had no business drafting a TE. I said the same thing after the draft. A bad, terrible decision.

It made a little bit of sense at the time if you thought Arthur Smith was going to transform the falcons offense to 2016 falcons. Sure their defense would be rear end but if they could score 40 points a game then it wouldn't matter! Turns out Arthur Smith may be less offensively inclined than Adam gase.

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

boop the snoot posted:

like I'd ever forget who the "3" in 28-3 is

:hmmyes:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

Raku posted:

Man Sean Payton is a loving wizard

Hes real good OP