Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Chucktesla
Jul 13, 2014

Patrick Willis was one of the two or three best linebackers in the NFL from his first NFL snap to his last and would have been a slam dunk first ballot pick if he had played just a couple more years, but he'll get in eventually

John Abraham is my pick

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chucktesla
Jul 13, 2014

I fell asleep around the start of the fourth quarter

What

Chucktesla
Jul 13, 2014

Chef Boyardeez Nuts posted:

lmao and a game ball for our very special team player...the owner's son.

He gave a game ball to the bad right tackle earlier this year because his son was born the day before. He's a big softy when it comes to family stuff

Chucktesla
Jul 13, 2014

Kyle Pitts rules but Justin fields should be a falcon right now

Chucktesla
Jul 13, 2014

Getting a great talent at any position isn't a bad move at all but there were two pro bowl caliber wide receivers, three pro bowl caliber tackles, two really good corners and two good quarterbacks they could have drafted instead who would make a bigger impact on the roster going forward than a really talented tight end

Chucktesla
Jul 13, 2014

That's one of the few times I've seen him this year really dig his cleats in to throw harder

Chucktesla
Jul 13, 2014

Also, lol https://twitter.com/danielrpopper/status/1462927488464474113?t=s-WyuaB6ovOJWu0ZMr0YjQ&s=19

Chucktesla
Jul 13, 2014

The Giants have no cap space thinking this was a make or break season for the entire organization and it's hard to imagine things being worse than they are right now. I wouldn't be surprised if there is a jaguars-esque teardown over the next couple years

Chucktesla
Jul 13, 2014

Did... All three of them think they were the hot there

Chucktesla
Jul 13, 2014

Acebuckeye13 posted:

As much as I loved Kenny G on the Lions, letting him walk is looking like a really good decision in retrospect.

You get a third round comp pick and Tyrell Williams instead of a cap space devouring black hole, call it a win

Chucktesla
Jul 13, 2014

DeimosRising posted:

I want to say it has to be a #1, but the trade makes this arguable in my mind.

The thing keeping it from being the worst draft move is how badly the niners bungled the haul they got from Chicago

Chucktesla
Jul 13, 2014

We would talk about the rg3 trade Washington made with the Rams being the worst draft move if any of the players the Rams got with Washington's picks were worth a poo poo

Chucktesla
Jul 13, 2014

Cavauro posted:

perhaps someone who wasn't interested in bengals lore could think jeremy hill and joe mixon were the same nameless but somewhat familiar player

Jeremy Hill is only 29 what the gently caress

Chucktesla
Jul 13, 2014

Jamarcus Russell isn't a bigger bust than Leaf because he gave us the greatest spin move in NFL history

https://youtu.be/3t284xmXsPI

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chucktesla
Jul 13, 2014

Metapod posted:

The titans have an elite LT

Sure about that