Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

wandler20
Nov 13, 2002

How many Championships?

Asproigerosis posted:

I don't think enough people talk about how loving awful the Kyle Pitts pick was. Absolutely dire stuff.

I was thinking about this the other day and a team in that situation had no business drafting a TE. I said the same thing after the draft. A bad, terrible decision.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

wandler20
Nov 13, 2002

How many Championships?

Nodoze posted:

Pitts would look better if Atlantas OL hadn't turned into a turnstile, Ryan is getting killed out there.

e: Atlanta was "in it" like two weeks ago too.

You know who would've helped that? Penei Sewell or Rashawn Slater.

wandler20
Nov 13, 2002

How many Championships?
Hell yeah

https://twitter.com/NFLResearch/status/1462995029782253571?t=7Hh3RsYfQelXySNpNhWdPg&s=19

wandler20
Nov 13, 2002

How many Championships?

DariusLikewise posted:

Never draft any players because most of them are bad

The Rams strategy is solid and I 100% respect it.