Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

im really not sure what the falcons are supposed to do

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

I really don’t understand why Jackson was single covering mclaurin all game.

Dude made some insane plays, but that guy has to be bracketed. What’s the point of all that talent in the DB room?

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

YOLOsubmarine posted:

He looks fine, good even, and there’s literally no pick Atlanta could have made that would have kept the team from looking like trash because of the above, and also the defense being devoid of talent.

Yeah Atlanta was in a terrible position because they should have traded Ryan and started the rebuild.

I think in retrospect you eat Ryan’s contract, try to get something for him from maybe San fran or even New England and just blow it up.

You’d also have to trade Garrett and I’m still not sure why he’s on their roster.

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

AndrewP posted:

can't even imagine how awful ATL would look with Fields back there instead of Ryan right now

If you draft fields you sit him with the express goal of building a line and you leak constantly that you’re preparing him and envision him like a new Mahomes or whatever.

Let Flacco go out there and absorb hits and the Georgia fans would eat it up.

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

Relentlessboredomm posted:

RB isn’t valued as much bc they have the shortest shelf life of any position. Even if you get a world beater they’ll be around for less time than any other position

I think one thing that will helpfully make cmc unique is that he would be a pretty good slot receiver as is

If they make a decision they can move him to wr permanently/primarily