Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Luitpold
Aug 2, 2009
Talking of excrement ...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

frh
Dec 6, 2014

Hire Kenny G to play for me in the elevator.
If someone tells me when and where it is ill go and take pics and post a trip report like a classic early 00s gbs thread

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

That Robot
Sep 16, 2004

ask me anything about robots
Buglord
*said when visiting the casket*

when is that loving cliff yablonski game coming out, richard?

ive been waiting like 18-rear end years for that game, mother fucker and you never delivered

:E

5er
Jun 1, 2000

Qapla' to a true warrior! :patriot:

Carol all jumping up on the casket and shrieking everyone to just get out.

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

old bean factory posted:

*clears throat*

Y'ALL WANT A HAM?

is the ham here yet? im starving for ham.

BUG JUG
Feb 17, 2005

Shame he never finished the Titan source code. It was just around the corner I hear...

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

This but the mangosteen pokemon.

not a bot
Jan 9, 2019
*leaves a wreath with message "the internet makes you dead"*

Edmund Sparkler
Jul 4, 2003
For twelve years, you have been asking: Who is John Galt? This is John Galt speaking. I am the man who loves his life. I am the man who does not sacrifice his love or his values. I am the man who has deprived you of victims and thus has destroyed your world, and if you wish to know why you are peris

BIG TIT LIL NIP posted:

is the ham here yet? im starving for ham.

Drone_Fragger
May 9, 2007

“Lowtax in his career as webhost and administrator faced many legal threats and challenges, and was never afraid of any of them. The only thing he was afraid of? Child support.”

Extra row of tits
Oct 31, 2020
Sits in stunned silence as Lowtax, all three of his wives and children enter the room and laughingly announce the completion of the greatest ICQ prank ever.

Mr. Fix It
Oct 26, 2000

💀ayyy💀

Dixville posted:

So did you bring a laptop with you or are you just pressing f on your phone over and over? I think the laptop is more authentic

it's one of those mini gaming keyboards with throbbing RGB LEDs matching the beat of my respects paying

wesleywillis
Dec 30, 2016

SUCK A MALE CAMEL'S DICK WITH MIRACLE WHIP!!

Drone_Fragger posted:

“Lowtax in his career as webhost and administrator faced many legal threats and challenges, and was never afraid of any of them. The only thing he was afraid of? Child support.”

When the dollfucker documentary maker threatened him with legal action, he said "Please feel free to have your lawyer contact me the moment he is fully inflated."

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=2826114&userid=27691#post342533353

Time_pants
Jun 25, 2012

Now sauntering to the ring, please welcome the lackadaisical style of the man who is always doing something...

a creepy colon posted:

Just got to lowtaxs funeral wow he sure was uglier in real life, welp cya later

Actually, I think it's an improvement.

ProfessorMarvel
Jan 6, 2021

Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain.

wesleywillis posted:

When the dollfucker documentary maker threatened him with legal action, he said "Please feel free to have your lawyer contact me the moment he is fully inflated."

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=2826114&userid=27691#post342533353

If only that gun was inflatable too

Dell_Zincht
Nov 5, 2003

Blooster posted:

If someone tells me when and where it is ill go and take pics and post a trip report like a classic early 00s gbs thread

P-P-P-P-P-Powerbook

Raithe
Apr 17, 2008

Don't worry: I've got the moon covered...
"I too, am dead".

runnypoops
Mar 26, 2016

been there. done that. prove yourself to me.
Lols at coffin

Dr. Drool
May 7, 2007
If it's worth doing at all, it's worth doing for a dollar.
*drinks his blood and eats his flesh in case he accidentally died for our sins*

mom and dad fight a lot
Sep 21, 2006

If you count them all, this sentence has exactly seventy-two characters.

lol

Modulo16
Feb 12, 2014

"Authorities say the phony Pope can be recognized by his high-top sneakers and incredibly foul mouth."

I’m going to track down a DVD burner and put Linux on a dvd with a jewel case. I will put it in his casket so he can be buried with the hip hop OS.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

frh
Dec 6, 2014

Hire Kenny G to play for me in the elevator.
https://heightzone.com/rip-who-was-richard-lowtax-kyanka-as-television-community-mourns-death-of-producer/