Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Escape From Noise

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=52a3cXS-_RA

Hell yeah! Time to sip the HOT BEAN JUICE! Maybe with a little bit of milk (plant based or dairy) and some sugar perhaps??????

Luv that black go-go soup in the morning! YUMYUM!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zurtilik

The Biggest Brain in Guardia
I love coffee. Nary a coffee place in my immediate area. No spoiling myself on the weekend unless I wanna drive moderately far.

I should stop being lazy and make my own coffee again, I reckon.

Escape From Noise

When you make the hot legume sauce, please report back. A song isn't be required, but it would be appreciated.

Escape From Noise fucked around with this message at 16:40 on Nov 21, 2021

Zurtilik

20 ozs of Breakfast BlendCoffee
2 pumps of dark chocolate
A splash of milk

Ready to enjoy a cup.

Zurtilik

biosterous

i'm a coffee fighter not a coffee lover

punching the beans erry day

thank you saoshyant for this sig!!!
gallery of sigs

he/him

Escape From Noise

I'm sippin' the warm vegetable water with frothed moo juice rn.

Escape From Noise

Also, thank you for the content

Dr. Honked

eat it you slaaaaaaag
An ancient joke from the before times

"Waiter! What is this??"

"It's bean soup, sir"

"I don't care what it's been - what is it now?"

thanks deep dish pete moss and Plant MONSTER

Percy Teatwillow

let us go out this evening for pleasure, for the night is still young
we still have a bowl of halloween candy at the office and my go-to lately has been to drop a Rolo or Milky Way into my mug before brewing so that it melts the candy in the process. highly recommend this, OP

THANK U Heather Papps !!

Gluehead posted:

i met snow at a restaurant once and i was like 'man, informer is a really good song!' and he just looked up from the bowl of french onion soup he was eating, mouthed the words 'gently caress off' and then he gave me the finger twice with boths hands, then crossed the two fingers to make a cross and aimed it at me
Percy Teatwillow

let us go out this evening for pleasure, for the night is still young
I’ve also been working on this bottle of Pumpkin Pie Cold Brew w/ Almond Milk that I got from target. it is HEAVENLY

THANK U Heather Papps !!

Gluehead posted:

i met snow at a restaurant once and i was like 'man, informer is a really good song!' and he just looked up from the bowl of french onion soup he was eating, mouthed the words 'gently caress off' and then he gave me the finger twice with boths hands, then crossed the two fingers to make a cross and aimed it at me
Dr. Honked

eat it you slaaaaaaag
shout out to all the TIM TAM SLAM enjoyers out there

hot cocoa on the couch

coffee good

Uria aalge

Chi-la-la-la-lax

Oops, I haven’t posted since the summer. The autumn went by in a blur of sick babies, sick parents, work—and coffee. I’m up at 4am and I’m having pain killers, a home covid test and coffee for breakfast *

* Not really, I also had a hot buttered crumpet

Thank you for the winter sig, Heather Papps!

Thanks for the summer sig, ChubbyChecker!

"Nobody owns life, but everyone who can pick up a frying pan owns death" - Kurt Cobain

Viginti Septem

Oculus Noctuae
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fhdCslFcKFU

Dr. Honked

eat it you slaaaaaaag
gimme dat hot brown

xcheopis

How do people manage to get dressed and leave the house for coffee?

Fifteen years taking prescriptions
Now a shrink like, "I dunno, maybe get a kitten"

Viginti Septem

Oculus Noctuae

xcheopis posted:

How do people manage to get dressed and leave the house for coffee?

Easy, make a quick pot of coffee to get prepared.

Bo-Pepper

Want some rye?
Course ya do!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q1gwkJP64xU

Bright Bart

False. There is only one electron and it has never stopped
How is it that Starbucks can make a reasonable dark roast and an excellent light roast but fail so spectacularly with a medium roast?

That's not quite fair. Their House Blend is quite nice. But it's the other one who see being served more often.

You snobs going to roast (get it?) me for Starbucks drip coffee? Well, I like my Americano and my lattes served at actual cafes. It's just that I like a lot of coffee. If I could get free refills on extra large lattes I would drink those all day.

Bo-Pepper

Want some rye?
Course ya do!

i like my coffee brewed from beans shat from the anus of a nervous cat-like creature just like any red blooded american man

Bright Bart

Story time: I had a friend over at a Montreal cafe that serves the most expensive blend. Jamaican Blue Mountain. After being dissapointed with how utterly mild the flavour was he talked about this out loud and even chewed some of the leftovers from the press as an "I'm getting my money's worth" joke.

Next time I went to that place the guy at the counter told me I am welcome to order a coffee to go but not to dine in as my party was disrespectful to the bean.

Bright Bart

Bo-Pepper posted:

i like my coffee brewed from beans shat from the anus of a nervous cat-like creature just like any red blooded american man

We eat fungus and drink rotten grapes and consider it classy. People eat shrimp without deveining them. And how much of what you eat gets nutrients from literal manure?

I'm not shocked at the big fun fact about civet coffee. I'm shocked people find it shocking it's made that way or that people will drink it.

Bo-Pepper

Want some rye?
Course ya do!

visible fungus is essentially a myco-boner so perhaps

Nosfereefer

IF YOU FIND THIS POSTER OUTSIDE BYOB, PLEASE RETURN THEM. WE ARE VERY WORRIED AND WE MISS THEM
don't talk to me until i had my coffee

pooped thru some rodents butt

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Nosfereefer

IF YOU FIND THIS POSTER OUTSIDE BYOB, PLEASE RETURN THEM. WE ARE VERY WORRIED AND WE MISS THEM
for sale: coffee beans, never pooped

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Bright Bart

You are satisfied with just any civet?

I am so boogie that I have my own personal ones and know which is best for a given roasting condition.

Bright Bart fucked around with this message at 08:50 on Dec 5, 2021

JNCO BILOBA

recently got an espresso machine and its blown into wanting to start a coffee cart biz

Escape From Noise

Bright Bart posted:

You are satisfied with just any civet?

I am so boogie that I have my own personal ones and know which is best for a given 4oasting condition.

Pretty cruel to roast civets IMHO

Bright Bart

Escape From Noise posted:

Pretty cruel to roast civets IMHO

They know what they did.

ELTON JOHN
we have an advent calendar and before my coffee was made i tried to eat one but put the chocolate in my mouth without taking the wrapper off. what a mess! anyway do not try to eat from advent calendars before having coffee

Twenty Four

ELTON JOHN posted:

we have an advent calendar and before my coffee was made i tried to eat one but put the chocolate in my mouth without taking the wrapper off. what a mess! anyway do not try to eat from advent calendars before having coffee

I want a piece of chocolate, but now I gotta make a pot of coffee first? Jeez, fine I guess!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chrs

I’ve had civet coffee before. the beans look as banged up as you would expect something that had passed through an rear end to look and when you brew it the whole room smells like poo poo