Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

I guess I’ll just go close my thread again :smith:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

I was the one beating the drum that it would be trivial for the NFL to verify a card, and it seems once they actually did they found some cheats. loving AB. :lol:

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

Impossibly Perfect Sphere posted:

What's the mechanism? None of these reports are clear. Did they actually look something up somewhere? Or did they just investigate the whistle blower and the details of the card he gave AB matched with what AB gave the team?

Step 1 - get vax card and HIPAA release form from player.
Step 2 - contact shot locations listed, provide them with release, and verify that person received a shot from batch number on X date.

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

BlindSite posted:

My vax out here just links to the govts contact tracing app. So everywhere has a qr code you scan when you enter a venue or whatever and the screen turns green to show I'm vax maxxed. How is your country still using cardboard to track this poo poo in tyool 2021?

It's literally the same card they've used for more than a century for these situations. They used that instead of something reasonable because the Trump admin did not give a gently caress so the CDC defaulted to what they've used before.

Had we a government led by someone who cared when we started vaccinating people, they might have tried to implement something else. As for why we didn't change after Biden took office - institutional inertia is a hell of a thing.

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

Chef Boyardeez Nuts posted:

Lol he didn't get the Rodgers rate of a stern talking to.

Rodgers didn't lie to the NFL. He only lied to the public at large. There's a big difference here.

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

For this to happen, Dallas must go 5-1 at worst which is ok for me.

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

DC Murderverse posted:

I know his upcoming book was mentioned and he was gonna talk about the atmosphere in Washington but did we know that RGIII experienced sexual harassment himself? It’s totally unsurprising given how much awful poo poo WFT has sheltered but will the NFL react differently if it’s a player vs. female employees or cheerleaders?

Men, especially black men, are often targets of sexual harassment as well from both men and women. Terry Crews has talked about his own harassment in Hollywood. I would not be shocked at all that RGIII was made uncomfortable by some poo poo from WFT staff.

Reminder that a large number of adult male wrestlers were molested at Ohio State while Gym Jordan was a coach there. You don't hear about the male victim cases very often, but they do exist.

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

Texas Stadium with it's giantass hill in the middle of the field was the better stadium imo.

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

If y'all never got the chance to be field level at Texas Stadium, it was something else. There was a two foot crown on the field. The middle of the field was 2 feet higher than the side lines. When moving laterally, you were either running uphill or downhill. It was the biggest crown in the NFL.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

Ornery and Hornery posted:

How do I watch the manning cast?

Espn2 on tv or espn.com/watch