Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

TheRat
Aug 30, 2006

Tsietisin posted:

Do yourselves a favour, just get it over with. Don't deal with the stress.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E8gmARGvPlI

I expected this to be Fairytale of New York to be honest.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TheRat
Aug 30, 2006

All we can know for sure is there aint no party like an s-club party

TheRat
Aug 30, 2006

Grey Hunter posted:

Some health experts are saying to let it rip to supplant the much more deadly delta.

That seems loving insane based on the very limited data available so far.

TheRat
Aug 30, 2006

goddamnedtwisto posted:

The only question is how much of this panic is background-radiation incompetence, how much distraction from all the party stuff, and how much genuine concern about Omicron? I have a horrible suspicion that it's mostly the latter, with the scandals just penning in the ability of the government to impose NPIs.

Based on how Norway and Denmark reacted to Omicron, I think it's probably the latter sadly.

TheRat
Aug 30, 2006

I'm sure I do. Everyone should take vaccines, but nobody should be forced to. Especially since it does sweet gently caress all to limit transmission.

TheRat
Aug 30, 2006

stev posted:

Hasn't that been debunked, rebunked and debunked again already?

That's been said is the reason why omicron is going ballistic in Norway atm at least.

TheRat
Aug 30, 2006

keep punching joe posted:

Like why would you be an NHS worker and not want to be vaccinated, afraid of medicines?

I work in a place where I get to talk to a lot of city employees and you'd be surprised how many healthcare employees have really dumb opinions about vaccines.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TheRat
Aug 30, 2006

Z the IVth posted:

Also I don't know why you would not want the vaccine if you're a patient facing staff. You're literally at highest risk of catching it.

"I'm young, healthy and I know my body better than some doctor" is a thing I've heard way too often