Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Angepain
Jul 13, 2012

what keeps happening to my clothes

kecske posted:

I hate watching Taggart

"I love Diane Abbott" normally a contender but not currently advisable

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Angepain
Jul 13, 2012

Convex posted:

Kier Starmer: somehow worse than Ed Miliband

from Ed's post-leader career he does seem to have the capacity to actually care about things. I'm trying to picture what Starmer's podcast will sound like five years after resigning. Today on Reasons To Be Neutral we are talking about the best shades of dark blue for formal suits

Angepain
Jul 13, 2012

Jaeluni Asjil posted:

'she looks like someone who works behind the makeup counter at Boots not a party leader'.

Dear christ

Angepain
Jul 13, 2012

crispix posted:

nostalgic for old tereezer's weekly VONCs and going on television to have a shout at the nation with her warbly voice like a temporary teacher atop the precipice of a nervous breakdown

I miss the happy days of regular Important Speeches On Brexit that said absolutely nothing at all and just pissed off the EU more

keep punching joe posted:

Yeah Johnson will never resign, he'll be forced out in 2022 after a moralist crusade by Christian fundamentalist wing of the party (we haven't had that particular flavour of Tory in a while). Paving the way for a new leader, the intellectual powerhouse Nadine Dorries, and the nations new head of year Andrea Leadsom as home secretary.

The tory leaders seem to be following a trend of "somehow worse than the last ghoul but still able to get elected" so this tracks

Angepain
Jul 13, 2012

happyhippy posted:

It will be the quantum xmas party.
No one was there, but there were people there.
None of the cabinet were there, but there will be proof they were in the house at the time.
etc.

it's a big slapstick comedy sketch where they keep going out one door the moment the party comes in the other door and just missing the fact that a party exists

Angepain
Jul 13, 2012

kecske posted:

I'm in the queue right now, under 40 walk in

...how many walk out? :ohdear:

Angepain
Jul 13, 2012

Nonsense posted:

:thunk: "liberal leftie" indeed.

i support trans rights, i just don't support trans people having any rights. you can't call me transphobic

Angepain
Jul 13, 2012

Everything is fascism except for actual fascism, which is fine actually

Angepain
Jul 13, 2012

Why would you specifically go to buy nails for just one prisoner, let alone bother to tell the blacksmith precisely who you were using them to kill. Was that standard for all the crucifixions

Angepain
Jul 13, 2012

i feel like christmas no. 1 made some kind of sense when it was theoretically possible that someone would buy someone a single as a christmas present. I remember someone bought me a single by 5ive for my tenth birthday and i loving loved it. who the gently caress is hoping to get a CD with three minutes of music and maybe a couple of studio offcuts on under the tree in 2021

Angepain
Jul 13, 2012

It's fun and all seeing someone bash johnson but then there's the aftertaste of this dickhead - who was fine with the racism and depriving poor people etc etc while the poll numbers were okay - strutting around like he's a top kingmaker of a supposedly democratic government just on the basis of having oodles of cash, and i want to go live in a cave

Angepain
Jul 13, 2012

You privatise the failing parts of the NHS and then the failure is no longer the fault of the government but of the individual companies, nothing we can do about it, regulation is bureaucratic red tape stifling innovation and renationalising is corbynistic woke communism

Only Kindness posted:

Four-day orgy of b00lskhg starts tonight.

Aw yeah, i love a good boolskig, me. Can't get enough of balishkraheg.

Angepain
Jul 13, 2012

endlessmonotony posted:

:raise:

Why that phrasing?

yeah, i don't really see the need to bring the guy's autism into it

Angepain
Jul 13, 2012

actually reddit is an ephebophile website, a very important distinction because- [twenty police smash through the window and seize my hard drive]

Angepain
Jul 13, 2012

I've been reliably informed that seeing someone with two phones means they are a criminal and must be reported to the police. Dialing 999 on Jaeluni as we speak.

Angepain
Jul 13, 2012

I can't wait to be a big massive celebrity so I can finally be free of being served peas

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Angepain
Jul 13, 2012

My uncle's colleague's nephew's friend saw someone on facebook say her sister thinks that omicron shows up better on LFTs if you soak it in coca cola and leave it in the fridge for two days before shoving it up your backside. Please base your own precautions in this pandemic on this peer reviewed study (it got seven Likes)