Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

Free pissflaps.

Unleash Kenny labour.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

OwlFancier posted:

I enjoy that this sounds like a highly advanced form of racism.

NORMAN, THE TREES ARE UKRANIAN LOOKING NORMAN.

British trees are easily spotted by being half dead from the sewage rains

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

My god what the gently caress is happening in this thread

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

after the country reads this thread

CON+5

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

This will literally kill so many people. Another loving oval office who doesn't understand how opioids change your brain chemistry. Literally the only way is Suboxone and methadone to bring the cravings down slowly. Otherwise your brain goes into "I need opium more than food" mode and welp now your sucking off a fancy prison guard lad for heroin weekly.

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

Kenny labour crying that no one likes him is literally the funniest poo poo. I mean these sycophant advisors keep telling Kenny that he's electable and labour needs a non Nazi face of the party to bring them to Valhalla. And then all he does is act like a little loving bitch 24/7 while pulling a -30 approval rate

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

On the 12th day if peaking my true love came to me
gently caress off will ya is what she said to me

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

Convex posted:

“I have been to Peppa Pig World, of course I have. It’s dreadful.” Sir Keir Rodney Starmer KCB QC

god i can hear it in his voice :shepicide:

This Tory is a runner up for the Margaret thatcher award. Kenny labours a literally a tory plant. Hopefully the next labour leader ice picks him

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

Flux Wildly posted:

I can’t imagine growing up in Keith’s household and having the ability to believe in anything, so perhaps they’ll be inoculated to any (further) consequences

I mean there was probably a north Korean style photo of Thatcher and Churchill in every room of the house

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

There's too many crackheads so we're gonna take their ability to get a job away. Which will cure them

By cure they mean slavery or dead.

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

I said this a week or so ago about scandals every 6 hours. I read through 100 UKMT posts and in horror what do I see? Like scandals every 6 hours I just want to say loving hell. HOW ARE THEY STILL IN GOVERNMENT

The virgin Kenny labour literally won't say a word other than 'love me Tory voters!

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

Ms Adequate posted:

Wishing for the anger and coverage of this to be transplanted back in time to 2 days before the 2017 election.

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

Boris Johnson nailed about 12 sitting MPs. This is really a great show of party unity

CON+25

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

DesperateDan posted:

Labour could have still earned my vote after I quit the party.

They didnt.

Actually they did the exact opposite.

gently caress em.

Wow you don't like Kenny labours policies! I mean we got rid of Corbyn what else could you possibly want?????

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

Has the nation finally had enough of Tory scandals?
Zoe Williams says this is it friends the tories are going to lose it all and my hope is that kenny labour gets run over by Jeremy
Corbyn and a true beacon of leftism gets the top spot before the next election.

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

Just wait til labour under Kenny goes into a coalition government with the Tories right after an election

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

Convex posted:

I kinda got the impression that triggering article 50 was the first time May had really taken a gamble on something in her life.

She was less qualified than Laura loving Roslin for her position so I tend to agree with you

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

Lungboy posted:

There are more than 2 types of diabetes!

Alzheimer's is now being called diabetes type 3. What is mays type? Type cheetah

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

jiggerypokery posted:

I think this is super accurate. Plus "racists of color" are held in particular high esteem by the right.

This is what's so interesting. They'll call him a "Paki" or whatever in private but as long as he's hard on immigration they will let him have popular legitimacy.

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

smellmycheese posted:

Johnson addressing the nation at 8pm

Yes our feckless leader here to protect us from the onslaught of Tory scandals

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

happyhippy posted:

Hes going to complain that he can't afford another kid, so is raffling it off.

The bid reserve is one spine.

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

Dabir posted:

*Starmer quietly curses and closes his wallet*

I'm dying.

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

I just imagine all of Johnson's spawns running around the Christmas party all having bodies as rotund as he. And nabbing all the baked goods before gov or moggs got their nightly scone. While Johnson' 17 mistresses all cough on each other with different stories of how Johnson came up to them and beguiled their wits with his stories of how he single handily beat the best if Eaton's brightest in a fox hunt. All the while north korean esque beuracrats clap and congratulate Johnson for being so leaderly around all of the sickly peasants that carouse his onlyfans page.

WAR CRIME GIGOLO fucked around with this message at 02:04 on Dec 13, 2021

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

Michael "pints" gove. The smartest in the room

What loving room the Tory Christmas party?

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

Ben Soosneb posted:

So COVID response is now divide and conquer isn't it? Whilst I'm pro vaccinating and science and stuff. I understand that poo poo info and government policy could leave you worrie about your business or livelihoods.

I think the Tories are trying to recreate the society divide which led to Brexit winning then the election. It doesn't matter how rubbish Keir stsrmer is I'd he's for to be one side or the other. I mean it does cos he doesn't offer anything because he's a centre bell end .

Arguing about vaccines and lockdowns and you aren't fighting the cuntd in charge .

And it's working for them. Meh

poo poo innit?

The Brexit title stands, friend. "We're hosed"

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

Oh look Reek is here to protect Ramsay Bolton.

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

Haha yes

Keir sterner is probably sitting at home reading this going "oh drat my coalition party is in a rough"

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

I can't wait for Kenny to become PM and immediately spend the next 4 years attacking Jeremy Corbyn and governing like a Tory.

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

Britain is more anti intellectual than pol pot when it comes to covid.

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

Merry keirmas

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

If you want Keir starmer as an annoying neighbour, vote labour

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

Just Another Lurker posted:

As i'm lazy and my toilet is downstairs i use an empty Comfort bottle in the middle of the night (tmi sorry)... and if near capacity any intruder is going to get four litres of stale urine poured of them from a great height. :barf:

:goonsay:

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

Pistol_Pete posted:

When will these people learn that grovelling like this gets you precisely nothing.

They will be wining about how much they owned Corbyn for literally the next 20 years while they win zero elections

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

Can someone give kier starmer a sock so he can be free from his servitude to Boris Johnson