Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Handsome Ralph
Sep 3, 2004

Oh boy, posting!
That's where I'm a Viking!

This guy's thread has been a pretty solid source, but also, get a load of this bullshit.

https://twitter.com/mjs_DC/status/1466076071514812418

Holy poo poo, I absolutely cannot wait to move back to Canada now.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Handsome Ralph
Sep 3, 2004

Oh boy, posting!

I realize I live in a very blue area, but mask usage has been constant since last year or so. You've certainly seen a slowly increasing number of people not wear them or wear them half assed, but most people still seem to wear them even when it's not necessary.

Personally the only time I don't wear mine in public is if I'm at an outdoor venue. Which is half true, because I'll still put it on if I'm eating outside somewhere whenever I'm interacting with wait staff.

Handsome Ralph
Sep 3, 2004

Oh boy, posting!

EDIT: Never mind, not worth it.

Handsome Ralph fucked around with this message at 18:22 on Dec 3, 2021

Handsome Ralph
Sep 3, 2004

Oh boy, posting!

bulletsponge13 posted:

The season opener of Always Sunny was executed to perfection, and was a fun version of the 2020 Timeline. McNabb>Stallone.

Both episodes were fantastic.

I also completely forgot about Kayne running. I knew they were going for the bait and switch, I just couldn't figure out who it was gonna be till the end.

Handsome Ralph
Sep 3, 2004

Oh boy, posting!

I used to live immediately next to the Pentagon and Henderson Hall.

I currently live nestled between Goddard Space Center and Ft. Meade. Honestly, it's more comforting than frightening. I would not want to be around for the canned sunshine after-party.

Handsome Ralph
Sep 3, 2004

Oh boy, posting!

Oh Bob Dole doesn't like this...

I took a photo with him at a black tie dinner for my wife's former employer a few years ago. I only did it so I could make "exchanging long string proteins" joke. Worth it.

Also he was like barely there as it was, surprised he made it this long.

Handsome Ralph
Sep 3, 2004

Oh boy, posting!

I bought a used 2019 Nissan Leaf with all the bells and whistles for 21K last summer.

I honestly think the biggest hurdles is charging infrastructure (cause unless you're in California or the Mid-Atlantic/North East, it's meh), and finding cars that aren't the size of large refrigerator that are under 35K.

The tax rebates are nice but they only apply to new cars. They were kicking around the idea of applying it to used ones too, but it went no where unfortunately.

Handsome Ralph
Sep 3, 2004

Oh boy, posting!

not caring here posted:

EVGA was running a sign up list and while the wait times can be extremely long - 9 months in once case I heard about - they only charge rrp, which is pretty dope.

Yeah I signed up in March to grab one for my Brother and just got an email last week telling me it was my turn to buy one.

He already got one so I bought it for another friend who's in need. Still, this poo poo sucks.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Handsome Ralph
Sep 3, 2004

Oh boy, posting!

My hand writing is god loving awful. Like imagine a five year olds drunk handwriting.

I remember in grade school, I had teachers basically say gently caress it and let me type out my in class assignments while everyone else wrote.

So if I ever end up in Congress, you bet your rear end I'll either type it out or have someone else write it for me.