Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
?
theyre tasty OP
youre gonna die OP
VAPE CULTURE
Goku-Monster Collab
View Results

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
:getin::getin::getin::getin::getin::getin::getin::getin:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

I found really go for a Ultra Zero right now

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

Toxic Mental posted:

I found really go for a Ultra Zero right now

Go for it breh.

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

Update: I got a Monster Energy Ultra Zero and it was exactly what I needed in my life

butt dickus
Jul 7, 2007

top ten juiced up coaches
and the top ten juiced up players
i bought a monster java this morning when i was at donut palace because they didn't have ghost but it was still good

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

My energy drink 0wn zone is as follows:

1) Redbull Peach
2) Monster Khaos
3) Redbull Tropical
4) all of them

MassiveSky
Apr 5, 2022

by Hand Knit
Redbull winter edition is goddamned terrible.

Stevie Lee
Oct 8, 2007
i wish these were easier to find around here. only a couple stores carrying them so far

Revins
Nov 2, 2007

tune the FM in to static and pretend that its the sea
idk how monster got the name scary berries when thats the trademarked name for my balls

BoosterDuck
Mar 2, 2019

Stevie Lee posted:

i wish these were easier to find around here. only a couple stores carrying them so far

I've been seeing them pop up in my neck of the woods

eeeh I'm not a fan, it tastes too much like cough syrup
cherry lime lift wrecks it

Quaint Quail Quilt
Jun 19, 2006

Ask me about that time I told people mixing bleach and vinegar is okay
I abstained from my sugar free white monster because I'm at a yearly physical for work that has a blood panel that you fast for.
They said black coffee was fine and I wasn't sure.

Good thing I'm a morning person and honestly don't need caffeine, I just do it for the minor buzz.

naem
May 29, 2011

switching to free coffee at work, with an energy drink for some kind for emergency where there is a boring task due and it’s like 2:00 pm and I’ll be working until 7

music and caffeine really make spreadsheets tolerable

KennyMan666
May 27, 2010

The Saga

Today I was picking up Monster on my weekly grocery trip and to my absolute horror there were no longer any Monster Nitro Super Dry there. Not in the sense of the shelf where it normally is being empty, there was no longer evena price tag indicating there was supposed to be Nitro anywhere. Grabbed two Ultra Zeros instead, but I have concluded I like Nitro better. Will be checking any other store I go to. But it seems like any time I find a favourite Monster outside of Ultra Zero they take it away, first Ultra Citron (though Ultra Zero was effectively not even on my radar as long as that existed) and now Nitro.

Still waiting for Ultra Peach to come to my shores.

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

I think there is an ultra zero shortage. I went to the store and couldn’t cop any, had to leave and go to the warehouse supermarket down the road and even then they had no cold ones in coolers, only a few in the drink isle.

I picked up two yesterday just in case. This is our generation’s Vietnam.

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
Ultra Peachy Keen type Sunday afternoon. :munch:

Fartington Butts
Jan 21, 2007

I just found Orange Dreamsicle Monster Reserve.

It was good, but not awesome. B-

Fartington Butts fucked around with this message at 06:24 on Oct 24, 2022

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

My local convenience store has a coupon for this so I bought it for 1 dollar.

Tastes like a chemical dump, but I don't like artificial sweeteners so your mileage may vary

Fartington Butts
Jan 21, 2007

Wendigee posted:

My local convenience store has a coupon for this so I bought it for 1 dollar.

Tastes like a chemical dump, but I don't like artificial sweeteners so your mileage may vary

No convenience store has coupons anymore and this poo poo is full sugar so I'm saying you're fibbin'.

The Real Amethyst
Apr 20, 2018

When no one was looking, Serval took forty Japari buns. She took 40 buns. That's as many as four tens. And that's terrible.
I cannot go to the gym without downing some caffeine pills, creatine powder and then slugging a can of monster while lifting. It just hits the spot and helps maintain that caffeine high.
This is not an addiction I swear.

KennyMan666
May 27, 2010

The Saga

Crisis averted, my regular grocery store has Nitro Super Dry again.

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

Anybody seen my janjerel

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

Fartington Butts posted:

No convenience store has coupons anymore and this poo poo is full sugar so I'm saying you're fibbin'.

? Quick trip has an app with coupons and deals and let's you order food for pickup... Mine was sugar free... Why would I lie about either of those things lol

Teriyaki Hairpiece
Dec 29, 2006

I'm nae the voice o' the darkened thistle, but th' darkened thistle cannae bear the sight o' our Bonnie Prince Bernie nae mair.
I drink 10 Monsters a year and can't keep up with the nomenclature but I had a Gold Zero yesterday and it was soooo tasty

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored
I’m shocked OP isn’t posting ITT

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
Im on my last Peachy Keen. Need to hit up Costco for another variety pack. Hopefully still in stock. :ohdear:

Deep Glove Bruno
Sep 4, 2015

yung swamp thang
found "original sugar free drink" again. from 39p to 45p! price of the brick goin up

hell yeah. indistinguishable from 5x priced stuff. love the branding

who's got cheaper kidney stone elixir?

nom epique
Apr 24, 2022

by VideoGames
Yeti up the reign

Deep Glove Bruno
Sep 4, 2015

yung swamp thang

nom epique posted:

Yeti up the reign

think so? do the math... reign is $$$ compared to this

also did they let you out? how's blameless B?

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

White Lightning Janjerel is basically the white monster in 12oz 12 packs with less caffeine and it fuckin owns
:rock:

nom epique
Apr 24, 2022

by VideoGames

Smugworth posted:

White Lightning Janjerel is basically the white monster in 12oz 12 packs with less caffeine and it fuckin owns
:rock:

Less caffeine? Seems like a fail??????

nom epique
Apr 24, 2022

by VideoGames

Deep Glove Bruno posted:

think so? do the math... reign is $$$ compared to this

also did they let you out? how's blameless B?

Reign and monster are the same price bro.

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
Thinkin' bout the Monster Mules that I drank over in the EU.

I must find them here.

Deep Glove Bruno
Sep 4, 2015

yung swamp thang

nom epique posted:

Reign and monster are the same price bro.

"original sugar free drink" blows them both to hell also reign costs £1 here and monster is £1.39-2

golden bubble
Jun 3, 2011

yospos

https://twitter.com/lhamtil/status/1588266470252974081
https://twitter.com/TheStalwart/status/1588525510476419074
https://twitter.com/Tobin_Tweets/status/1588530246093266944

I should have believed more in Monster Beverage Corporation back in 1995

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

There are times when I really REALLY crave a Monster Ultra Zero after the gym late at night but I don't want the caffeine to keep me up. I'd 10000% be on board with caffeine free Monster Ultra Zero becoming a thing. Regular in the morning or at lunch, caffeine free at night. Win-win.

wtf is White Lightning Janjerel

Revins
Nov 2, 2007

tune the FM in to static and pretend that its the sea
The winter red bull flavor (apple fig) is surprisingly good, grabbed one out of curiousity and was pleasantly surprised

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

Found a bunch of Mosnter Blue today at a supermarket. Maybe the cans are really fuckin' old? Have they started making it again?!?!?

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
Blasted a bunch of mio energy liquid water enhancer into my huel for lunch today :pwn:

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
rip your toilet paper

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TelevisedInsanity
Dec 19, 2008

"You'll never know if you can fly unless you take the risk of falling."
PYF energy drinks.

1) Rockstar Recovery (Orange)
2) Bang Miami Cola
3) Gfuel Bahama Mama
4) Reign Inferno Red Dragon
5) Mountain Dew Game Fuel: "Original Dew"

I really can't stomach most energy drinks, red bull and monster just taste acidic and "bad for you" but I think it's interesting that it seems every "gaming generation" has had that "highly caffeinated beverage"

The 1980s was all about Jolt Cola
The 2000s was about the Bawls (hi quakecon archive)
And now, we're in the "Gfuel" era of PewDiePie and FaZe Flavors of caffeinated kool-aid, because gamers!

Anyway, I really miss the Cyberpunk 2077 "Samurai Cola" that rockstar put out a couple years back for a limited time.