Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
?
theyre tasty OP
youre gonna die OP
VAPE CULTURE
Goku-Monster Collab
View Results

Tokelau All Star
Feb 23, 2008

THE TAXES! THE FINGER THING MEANS THE TAXES!

TelevisedInsanity posted:

PYF energy drinks.

1) Rockstar Pure Zero Fruit Punch
2) Rockstar Pure Zero Silver Ice
3) Whatever sugar free can is the cheapest in the cooler

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

syntaxfunction
Oct 27, 2010
I like Monster drinks, specifically the juice/punch like ones. I know they're just sugar and ~~chemicals~~ but they taste good. Mango Loco and Pipeline Punch are probably my favourite, but any juice/fruit flavoured one is good. Rockstar Juiced is okay sometimes too. I don't really try others because I try not to drink too many energy drinks anyway.

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
Ultra Sunrise and the tea Rehab flavs are up there

KennyMan666
May 27, 2010

The Saga

1. Monster Ultra Citron
2. Monster Nitro
3. Monster Ultra Zero/White/whatever the official name for that is currently

BaconCopter
Feb 13, 2008

:coolfish:

:coolfish:
Pipeline Punch will always be a fisting euphemism.

Stevie Lee
Oct 8, 2007
gently caress monster for discontinuing monster mixxd.

PYF energy drinks.

1) Rockstar Recovery (Orange)

this guy knows what's up. the newer rockstar recovery mango lemonade and pineapple coconut flavors are good too, as is the OG lemonade.

i've been crushing the mtn dew energy code reds whenever i see em too. it's one of those ones that'll get old quick once they're easier to find, though

Dixville
Nov 4, 2008

I don't think!
Ham Wrangler

2) Bang Miami Cola

I just remembered I tried this and thought it was horrible. But I hate the rainbow unicorn and radical skidaddle flavors too. I also just don't really like any generic coke product, it just never tastes right to me.

My list would be
1. Reign Reignbow Sherbet
2. Red Bull Peach
3. C4 Strawberry Starburst
4. Reign White Gummy Bear
5. Rockstar Recovery or Monster Rehab - any flavor

Trying Starbucks triple shot zero sugar vanilla today. It's alright, I wish it had cream but it's just black coffee with vanilla flavor and sucrolose.

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

1. Ultra Zero (duh, it's the fuckin' goat)
2. Ultra Blue (RIP)
3. Red Bull Sugar Free

Toxic Mental fucked around with this message at 02:36 on Dec 7, 2022

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

Rockstar Punched Watermelon is very delicious. Don't sleep.

Revins
Nov 2, 2007

tune the FM in to static and pretend that its the sea
idk why I decided to dig this thread back up but... decided to try something different and got an "Orange Dreamsicle" flavor monster and a couple sips in I am not a fan. Something about the hint of dairy flavor in an energy drink is not doing it for me

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
Monster Rehab still the MVP in my book.

Quaint Quail Quilt
Jun 19, 2006

Ask me about that time I told people mixing bleach and vinegar is okay
Man if I had a nickel for every time someone said energy drinks are literally the devil's poison.

Isn't the worst ingredient in them sugar or arguably the sugar substitute?

Caffeine in moderation is pretty safe.
B vitamins, amino acid stuff and maybe some trace niacin all digests or passes through quickly.

I don't get it, some even think there are like mnra microchips in them.

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
ingesting chemicals owns

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

Rockstar apparently isn't owned by Michael Savage's family any more so they're no longer Haram in my book.

BoosterDuck
Mar 2, 2019
rockstar recovery pineapple coconut and mango lemonade are the shiznits

Ville Valo
Sep 17, 2004

I'm waiting for your call
and I'm ready to take
your six six six
in my heart
My office has been stocking the free fridges with Monster Rehabs, mostly the Arnold Palmer and peach tea flavors. They've now run out and my only options remaining are Red Bull Yellow and Red Bull Blue. Or buying my own, I guess, but half the perks of the return to the office have been energy drink savings.

I want to die.

Stevie Lee
Oct 8, 2007

BoosterDuck posted:

rockstar recovery pineapple coconut and mango lemonade are the shiznits

the one spot that had been carrying these doesn't have them anymore :( back on that orangeade

been trying these lately... can't decide if i like them or not but they're interesting

KennyMan666
May 27, 2010

The Saga

Ultra Rosa has reached my side of the planet and I'm having one right now.

Not bad. Pretty subtle sweet flavour. Not better than Nitro, but I could see myself buying this again. Might actually be better than Ultra Zero, but I'm not sure about that.

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

i thought reign is an energy drink a dog possessed by the devil makes you drink. you later die and your kids are forced by the dog to quaff it, and their kids, and so on

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

KennyMan666 posted:

Not bad. Pretty subtle sweet flavour. Not better than Nitro, but I could see myself buying this again. Might actually be better than Ultra Zero, but I'm not sure about that.

Heresy

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
https://twitter.com/AuxGod_/status/1616096732940767233

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3OnnDqH6Wj8

Good for you Mr. Flow Rider

Seven Force
Nov 9, 2005

WARNING!

BOSS IS APPROACHING!!!

SEVEN FORCE

--ACTIONS--

SHITPOSTING

LOVE LOVE DANCING

I used to hate the original Monster Drink, and I still can't figure out what flavor it's supposed to be. Love that Ultra Paradise/Sunrise though.

Lemniscate Blue
Apr 21, 2006

Here we go again.

Chinatown posted:

Monster Rehab still the MVP in my book.

I miss the raspberry and orange tea flavors. Strawberry lemonade just doesn't cut the mustard. Watermelon is good I guess.

Teriyaki Hairpiece
Dec 29, 2006

I'm nae the voice o' the darkened thistle, but th' darkened thistle cannae bear the sight o' our Bonnie Prince Bernie nae mair.
I miss Rockstar Relax more than anything. I believe it's been gone for ten years.

Teriyaki Hairpiece
Dec 29, 2006

I'm nae the voice o' the darkened thistle, but th' darkened thistle cannae bear the sight o' our Bonnie Prince Bernie nae mair.
E: double post

Revins
Nov 2, 2007

tune the FM in to static and pretend that its the sea

Lemniscate Blue posted:

I miss the raspberry and orange tea flavors. Strawberry lemonade just doesn't cut the mustard. Watermelon is good I guess.

Raspberry tea is still readily available here

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993

Bula Vinaka
Oct 21, 2020

beach side
Oh no... :(

https://www.cnn.com/2023/02/27/health/zero-calorie-sweetener-heart-attack-stroke-wellness/index.html

Oh no. :ohdear:

(It's the sweetener used in Monster Ultra.)

Bula Vinaka
Oct 21, 2020

beach side
But...

New flavor!

https://www.monsterenergy.com/products/monster-ultra/ultra-strawberry-dreams

Just bought some locally, have yet to try it.

I wonder if Monster is going to change the sweetener. Truvia is also like 90% Erythritol, which is the best sugar substitute IMHO.

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

Drinking this Ultra Zero in honor of Chinatown, can't wait for your return brother

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

Drinking a White Lightning janjerel in solidarity because I already had my daily white monster

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

Smugworth posted:

Drinking a White Lightning janjerel in solidarity because I already had my daily white monster

What the hell is a White Lightning janjerel

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

It tastes just like white monster but the caffeine content of a diet coke

buglord
Jul 31, 2010

Cheating at a raffle? I sentence you to 1 year in jail! No! Two years! Three! Four! Five years! Ah! Ah! Ah! Ah!

Buglord
I’m gonna get janjerel from the corner store today, thanks for reminding me

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

Smugworth posted:

It tastes just like white monster but the caffeine content of a diet coke

Is this a real brand or what, there's nothing on google about it

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

They sell it at Cub here in Minnesota with the other sodas :shrug:

There used to be a thread about everybody's favorite janjerel flavors

buglord
Jul 31, 2010

Cheating at a raffle? I sentence you to 1 year in jail! No! Two years! Three! Four! Five years! Ah! Ah! Ah! Ah!

Buglord
There’s a janjerel distributor here in the west coast too. Love drinking that, less so the generic brands.

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

I feel like I'm missing some joke here because google says nothing about White Lightning except some soda from the UK that was discontinued in 2009

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MyChemicalImbalance
Sep 15, 2007

Keep on smilin'

:unsmith:

Toxic Mental posted:

I feel like I'm missing some joke here because google says nothing about White Lightning except some soda from the UK that was discontinued in 2009

White Lightning was gutrot cider sold in 3 litre bottles at like 8% alcohol, brings me back to hot summer nights drinking in the park as a teenager. loving rotten, but the bang for your buck was hard to beat.