Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
?
theyre tasty OP
youre gonna die OP
VAPE CULTURE
Goku-Monster Collab
View Results

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel
I'm really into caffeine now. I drink coffee, black tea, green tea, matcha, and now caffeine pills. I still probably have less caffeine than most energy drink drinkers. Maybe 400mg a day.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Scallop Eyes
Oct 16, 2021
I really like the Mango Juice Monster, it's basically the only energy drink/soda I drink.

Squatch Ambassador
Nov 12, 2008

What? Never seen a shaved Squatch before?

Rahu posted:

My hero, Sam Porter Bridges, is a prolific drinker of Monster Energy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tcv9zX9rFa4

the marketing deal expired, he only drinks Bridges Energy™ these days

Full Metal Jackass
Jan 22, 2001

Rabid bats are welcome in my home

Dandywalken posted:

Zero Ultra represent

This is the only monster I drink.

I enjoy the Mt Dew Kickstarts too.

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth
Do you like monster?

Bula Vinaka
Oct 21, 2020

beach side
I read somewhere that the monster logo looks like Hebrew for "666"

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here
Imagine if I just gave you a monster energy drink, OP. Just gave it to you like nothing. What the gently caress would you do then??? WHat the gently caress would you do?????

loving nothing that;s wat.

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
Ive been drinking ROCKSTAR 240MG CAFFEINE!! lately instead of afternoon coffee. The fruitpunch one is pretty good and keep me alive for the late afternoon. Does monster make a 240MG CAFFEINE drink?

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

Literally A Person posted:

Imagine if I just gave you a monster energy drink, OP. Just gave it to you like nothing. What the gently caress would you do then??? WHat the gently caress would you do?????

loving nothing that;s wat.

they did this alot at college on campus during final exams it was very nice of them

a whole lifted pickup truck with the bed filled with ice and free monsters

Nooner posted:

Ive been drinking ROCKSTAR 240MG CAFFEINE!! lately instead of afternoon coffee. The fruitpunch one is pretty good and keep me alive for the late afternoon. Does monster make a 240MG CAFFEINE drink?

just drink more monster DUH!!!

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

Chinatown posted:

they did this alot at college on campus during final exams it was very nice of them

you Think that poo poo was free but they stole som of your blood when you weret looking

Muscle Wizard
Jul 28, 2011

by sebmojo
i like the java monsters. i thingk kona blend is the best.

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

you Think that poo poo was free but they stole som of your blood when you weret looking

whatever :shrug:

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

Oh, well if you're cool with it no biggie.

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

Oh, well if you're cool with it no biggie.

gotta get to bed because i have an early flight tomorrow. i have a monster reserve white pineapple ready to go for the way to the airport

inshallah

AHH F/UGH
May 25, 2002

I like them because they're not owned by the son of a far right wing talk show host

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

Bula Vinaka posted:

Monster Ultra has less caffeine than other energy drinks (like Rockstar, Red Bull, etc.)... it's about the same amount that's in Coke, Pepsi, etc. The "energy" is supposed to come from the other stuff they say is in it. Anyway the point is you can drink them the same way as other soda/pop and not get a caffeine rush.

Pro tip: The only "energy" is from the caffeine (and sugar for the sugared varieties). Any added vitamins will be pissed out by most people. There are no extra magical mystery ingredients which will give you "energy", any inference of that is pure marketing bullshit.

AHH F/UGH
May 25, 2002

also the ones with the screw top lid are the perfect width for putting your dick head in and taking a piss when you're gaming and can't stop to use the bathroom

Pac and Cheese
Oct 29, 2010

gotta walk fast
i like the flavor text on cans of monster cause it's like a mix of reading a craft beer label and the rockstar menu from denny's

true poetry

TheMostFrench
Jul 12, 2009

Stop for me, it's the claw!

Mac and Cheese posted:

i like the flavor text on cans of monster cause it's like a mix of reading a craft beer label and the rockstar menu from denny's

true poetry

"We don't get too hung up on politics, we aren't for 'the war' or against 'the war', we just have a camo pattern to fight against multi national corporations, but leave the politics out of it!"

Crespolini
Mar 9, 2014

That's the gamers choice

Nyan Bread
Mar 17, 2006

I for one, look favorably upon all soft drink designers and marketers that take the time to stamp out an unprovoked explanation of the provocative nature of their drink, as a heads up to the consumer before violently assaulting them with the entire contents of the larger can.

beer gas canister
Oct 30, 2007

shmups are da best come play some shmups they're cheap and good and you like them
Plaster Town Cop
Zero ultra is the GOAT energy drink

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

Chinatown posted:

Red bull did this at my school only it was hot chicks in a convertible mini cooper that poo poo was cool

AHH F/UGH
May 25, 2002

beer gas canister posted:

Zero ultra is the GOAT energy drink

It really is. Might have to pick a nice white can up tomorrow morning because they’re tasty, not too sweet and give me a jump start on the day.

tractor man
Nov 11, 2021

Did it feel good, OP? When you appropriated alt culture?

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel

BigBadSteve posted:

Pro tip: The only "energy" is from the caffeine (and sugar for the sugared varieties). Any added vitamins will be pissed out by most people. There are no extra magical mystery ingredients which will give you "energy", any inference of that is pure marketing bullshit.

Just like preworkout powders. They can put whatever they want in it but the only thing that actually gives you the quick usable energy is the caffeine.

Dumb Sex-Parrot
Dec 25, 2020

Absurd Pox Term
Rad Buxom Strep

Retard Ox Bumps
Borax Dumpster

Dares Box Trump
Guys it clearly spells out 'Mønster' on the cans, what's all this about monsters??

ChubbyChecker
Mar 25, 2018

all energy drimnks taste like op's mom's taint

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
i got a monster ultra in the fridge right now i should go get it.....................................................................

ChubbyChecker
Mar 25, 2018

Aardvark! posted:

i got a monster ultra in the fridge right now i should go get it.....................................................................

yes, and you should put in the trash

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993

ChubbyChecker posted:

yes, and you should put in the trash

thats a very hurtful way to refer to my mouth throat and gullet area

Outrail
Jan 4, 2009

www.sapphicrobotica.com
:roboluv: :love: :roboluv:
Monster does mocha, Dutch chocolate and cappuccino ice coffee and it really really sucks.

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
you know what really pisses me off

cant just get black, unsweetened iced coffee.. there was one convenience store here that stocked the Starbucks black unsweetened, and I drank those all the time. then they just stopped stocking them, only the sweetened/creamer ones :manning:

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel
Now that I can drink carbonation again I threw an old Monster Ultra Sunrise into the freezer for an hour and just cracked it open.

Not bad.

For an energy drink.

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here
Woke up and I'm drinking black coffee.

:toughguy:

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel
I'll be drinking coffee later. But I'll be putting a bunch of powdered French vanilla creamer in it.

Outrail
Jan 4, 2009

www.sapphicrobotica.com
:roboluv: :love: :roboluv:

Aardvark! posted:

cant just get black, unsweetened iced coffee.. there was one convenience store here that stocked the Starbucks black unsweetened, and I drank those all the time. then they just stopped stocking them, only the sweetened/creamer ones :manning:

gently caress yes this. Coffee, splash of milk, seal can. Maybe they dump sugar into them because canning coffee makes it tastes like old stale battery acid or something.

Muscle Wizard
Jul 28, 2011

by sebmojo

Aardvark! posted:

they don't want you to know this but you can make that yourself very easily at home

Infidel Castro
Jun 8, 2010

Again and again
Your face reminds me of a bleak future
Despite the absence of hope
I give you this sacrifice

Aardvark! posted:

You could just make your own. It's a hell of a lot cheaper too!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Muscle Wizard
Jul 28, 2011

by sebmojo
also the starbucks tripleshot is pretty good. probably the only decent energy drink they've put out. very coffee-like, no lightener and a little bit artificial sweetner.