Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
?
theyre tasty OP
youre gonna die OP
VAPE CULTURE
Goku-Monster Collab
View Results

Jose Oquendo
Jun 20, 2004

Star Trek: The Motion Picture is a boring movie
I used to drink these all the time. Typically a day during the work week. I'd get the zero calorie ones by the case.

I've managed to cut down and maybe I have one every couple months.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Infidel Castro
Jun 8, 2010

Again and again
Your face reminds me of a bleak future
Despite the absence of hope
I give you this sacrifice

Monster needs to make the Moscow Mule flavour a permanent so I can die from diabetes and a stroke at the same time.

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002

The pineapple flavor sucks op

Dumb Sex-Parrot
Dec 25, 2020

Absurd Pox Term
Rad Buxom Strep

Retard Ox Bumps
Borax Dumpster

Dares Box Trump

Literally A Person posted:

Woke up and I'm drinking black coffee.

:toughguy:

I usually get a dash of milk in my insta :peanut:

Stevie Lee
Oct 8, 2007
I'm addicted to the 7/11 brand tritons. mostly because they're cheap, but they do taste better than any monster I've had recently. As a bonus, 7/11 also sells bawls root beer, which is not bad at all

they also now have a salty watermelon (ehhhh, not great) and mango fruit punch flavor, which is definitely the one to try if they EVER loving RESTOCK IT!!!

Outrail
Jan 4, 2009

www.sapphicrobotica.com
:roboluv: :love: :roboluv:

Infidel Castro posted:

You could just make your own. It's a hell of a lot cheaper too!

It's not shelf stable and I can't keep it in my car/car for a year or two at a time. I demand maximum convenience as is my right as a consumer.

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

Literally A Person posted:

Woke up and I'm drinking black coffee.

:toughguy:

thats fine i had coffee on the plane this morning now im gonna CRUSH a monster later on the way back to the airport.

yeah doing DOUBLE FLIGHT day. there and back. because BUSINESS :blastu:

Chief McHeath posted:

The pineapple flavor sucks op

gonna search out an ULTRA GOLD later just for you BUDDY

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
ooooh mister big business man doing business

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

Aardvark! posted:

ooooh mister big business man doing business

:iceburn:

look at him in his wittle suit

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
Chinatown giving a presentation, unaware that he sat in salsa on the bench outside the taco stand and it looks like he pooped himself

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002

Chinatown giving a presentation absolutely aware that he purposefully poo poo himself.

Fish Appreciator
Nov 25, 2021
I've consumed a shameful amount of Monster in my time. My kidney stones qualify me to proclaim Mango Loco as the superior flavor.

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
Chinatown giving somebody a Business Swirly

Nyan Bread
Mar 17, 2006

Taking two whole flights by coach in one day while bulk loading on fifty-times the daily dose of taurine just to arrive to the Monster Co HQ for their big product reveal as the main act before fishing out handfulls of my own watery shits and smearing it all over the whiteboard in a rehearsed display of profit analysis graphs as each aging investor in attendance is nodding to me and each other sagely.

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
I like the big poo poo I take immediately after downing my morning Monster Energy Drink on the days I drink a Monster Energy Drink

Quaint Quail Quilt
Jun 19, 2006

Ask me about that time I told people mixing bleach and vinegar is okay

BigBadSteve posted:

Pro tip: The only "energy" is from the caffeine (and sugar for the sugared varieties). Any added vitamins will be pissed out by most people. There are no extra magical mystery ingredients which will give you "energy", any inference of that is pure marketing bullshit.
You are essentially correct, but older folks lack energy sometimes because they have a hard time absorbing enough b vitamins, you can get an intramuscular shot of it for energy or hope you absorb enough via food, supplements or an energy drink, but yeah it's water soluble so any excess gets pissed out.

I quit fruit punch rock stars because I had a problem and my grandpa was diabetic. I drink the white or purple monsters and strangely only drink coffee on the weekends.

I went from a whole coffee snob setup to instant coffee 2 scoops in a mason jar of 200° water

Bang energy has a lot of caffeine! I'm very caffeine tolerant and it kinda gives me heart flutters if I have anymore caffeine that day than 1 bang.

pop fly to McGillicutty
Feb 2, 2004

A peckish little mouse!

Aardvark! posted:

Chinatown giving somebody a Business Swirly

Chinatown violently shaking and stuttering as the 900mgs of caffeine course through veins. "My my my p-p-p-presentation on, uhh *stomach squelch* the theoretical application of NFTs to kindergarten class *explosive fart* rooms means, uhh, oh God what's happening to meeeeeee

*Mutates into Fred Durst*

Bula Vinaka
Oct 21, 2020

beach side
Here are the Monster Ultras I drink

Ultra Violet (Grape)

"Welcome to the 70's.

A hazy purple funk all dressed up in a kaleidoscope of bell bottoms, bandanas, and tie-dye. A time when psychedelic, glam and heavy metal rock blasted from mega speakers at fairgrounds, stadiums and garages.

Can you dig it? The take a good long pull of Monster Ultra Violet. Crisp and refreshing, with a sweet and tart pixie dust flavor powered with our Monster Energy Blend.

Hop on this Purple Monster for the ride!

Flavor Profile: Light Citrus and Grape"

Sunshine (Orange)

"Get up, get out, go for it!

Ultra Sunrise is dedicated to those who sacrifice sleep for passion: catching waves at dawn patrol, up on the bike when the morning dew gives the dirt more grip, or the first pass on that glassy lake kicking off an epic wake session

Ultra Sunrise will get you started but it`s great anytime: light, crisp, and refreshing with a flavor all its own. Packed with a full load of our Monster orange energy blend to keep the fire burning all day long.

After all it's always sunrise somewhere.

Flavor Profile: Light and Crisp Citrus and Orange"

Zero Ultra (White/Original) (Citrus)

"Some people are impossible to please. As soon as they get what they thought they wanted they always want more. Our team riders and Monster Girls are no different… they’ve been dropping some hints lately.

They’ve been asking us for a new Monster drink. Monster Zero Ultra a.k.a. the "White Monster" is zero sugar, lighter-tasting, zero calories, but with a full load of our Monster energy blend.

Sure, white is the new black. We went all out: Monster Energy Zero Ultra.

Flavor Profile: Light Refreshing Citrus"

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
Do I dare attempt to drink a monster at my flights cruising altitude of 34,000 feet?

:thunk:

Chinatown fucked around with this message at 00:09 on Dec 3, 2021

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993

Chinatown posted:

Do I dare attempt to drink a monster at my flights cruising altitude of 34,000 feet?

:thunk:

do it w*ss

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
Ultra Fiesta with my sandwich today. Delightful.

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel
I'm drinking an Ashoc right now. Watermelon. It's ok I guess, for an energy drink.

Cosmic Thing
Sep 24, 2019

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I don't want energy, OP. I embrace lethargy.

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

Cosmic Thing posted:

I don't want energy, OP. I embrace lethargy.

CMON BRO

UNLEASH DA BEAST :blastu:

Bula Vinaka
Oct 21, 2020

beach side
downing my nootropic stack with ultra sunshine

Dixville
Nov 4, 2008

I don't think!
Ham Wrangler

Bula Vinaka posted:

Hop on this Purple Monster for the ride!

Lol

Kirk Vikernes
Apr 26, 2004

Count Goatnackh

I've always found it odd that normal Monster has more sugar, but has a "this tastes like supplements and chemicals"-flavor yet Monster Import has less sugar and tastes like liquid candy.

Matryoshka SexDoll
Feb 24, 2016

Bad Habit
Take fruity pre-workout that makes your entire body feel like pins and needles, that's the natural next step and it's really cool.

Chemtrailologist
Jul 8, 2007
In my area they got rid of the sugar free red kind and brought in the watermelon kind. What a terrible tradeoff.

new rankings:

1) white
2) orange
3) teal
4) purple
5) green
6) blue
7) red (watermelon)
8) pink

Bula Vinaka
Oct 21, 2020

beach side
The new gold pineapple one is OK, for a soda-pop that tastes like pineapple. :P

Dandywalken
Feb 11, 2014

Chinatown posted:

Ultra Fiesta with my sandwich today. Delightful.

Fiesta is underrated, good choice

Dell_Zincht
Nov 5, 2003

Ultra Zero White or Fiesta for me, we only get 30mg caffeine per 100ml in the UK though.

Dr. Jerrold Coe
Feb 6, 2021

Is it me?
The Dollar Tree has a brand called Rip It, the blue "power" flavor is the best. It's sugar free and mild, doesn't give me the jitters like Bang or Reign. Plus maybe in 20 years I'll learn some exciting impurities gave me cancer!

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Dr. Jerrold Coe
Feb 6, 2021

Is it me?
Does Rip It Energy Drink Actually Work? (Facts Only)

Aug 11, 2021 — RIP-IT is a carbonated energy drink and was banned by the military due to certain reasons. The drink itself is amazing.

Bula Vinaka
Oct 21, 2020

beach side

Dell_Zincht posted:

Ultra Zero White or Fiesta for me, we only get 30mg caffeine per 100ml in the UK though.

That's probably a good thing...

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
I can;t find Fiesta on tap at alot of convenience stores and it sucks because its one of the best flavs

AHH F/UGH
May 25, 2002

Jetto Jagga posted:

The Dollar Tree has a brand called Rip It, the blue "power" flavor is the best. It's sugar free and mild, doesn't give me the jitters like Bang or Reign. Plus maybe in 20 years I'll learn some exciting impurities gave me cancer!

Are they $1.00?

Only thing that sucks about Monster and other energy drinks is the price is just so jacked up.

Collapsing Farts
Jun 29, 2018

💀
caffeine pills man

Government Handjob
Nov 1, 2004

Gudbrandsglasnost
College Slice

Mac and Cheese posted:

i like the flavor text on cans of monster cause it's like a mix of reading a craft beer label and the rockstar menu from denny's

true poetry

Ah yes, fighting the multi-national beverage companies while being owned by the Coca-Cola Company.

I want whoever wrote that bullshit to step on Lego every day forever.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dell_Zincht
Nov 5, 2003

Anyway forget Monster, I'd rather slurp down a can of pussy

Only registered members can see post attachments!