Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

AndrewP
Apr 21, 2010

The Puppy Bowl posted:

Your 2021 Baltimore Ravens.

wild season

good decision to go for 2, good play to do it, couldn't get it done. I'm glad they had the chance at least and didn't get picked off in the end zone or something at least.

Marlo being out makes everything so much harder and I don't see it happening this year. of course I didn't in 2012 so who knows.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AndrewP
Apr 21, 2010

I feel like TJ Watt just did a good job getting right in Lamar's grill on that last play to disrupt the throw a little. :shrug:

AndrewP
Apr 21, 2010

they're going to pay him, "when" depends on Lamar. if he had an agent it'd probably be done by now

AndrewP
Apr 21, 2010

Kawalimus posted:

I didn't do it lightly.

it took a mid year slump for you to bail on the most exciting player the Ravens have ever drafted

AndrewP
Apr 21, 2010

defaultluser posted:

He has thrown many more multi-interception games against many more opponents this year than any previous year, and yet you still want to Pay The Man?

yeah

AndrewP
Apr 21, 2010

I'm the DE egregiously going for the QBs head well after the "pass" had been "thrown"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AndrewP
Apr 21, 2010

drat, it was all about the cut blocks back then.