Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

KKKLIP ART
Sep 3, 2004

mastershakeman posted:

Georgia is a bunch of chokers but this Alabama team is the worst I've ever seen with the 4th best qb of their last 4 years and they just cannot win this title no matter how good Saban is

Not so fast my friend!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

Lee corso is so old

Snake Dance
Jan 5, 2020

by Azathoth
why the gently caress did the future lady go through a portal to the Endorphin Port

Warbird
May 23, 2012

America's Favorite Dumbass

My Sherman rise from the grave, storm his way through Georgia, and burn it all down again all in the name of the Alabama Crimson Tide. Roll drat Tide, kill ‘em all and let god sort them out.

Figuratively speaking of course. Hope it’s an entertaining game but, of course, gently caress da dawgs.

The Notorious ZSB
Apr 19, 2004

I SAID WE'RE NOT GONNA BE FUCKING SUCK THIS YEAR!!!

euphronius posted:

Lee corso is so old

It's time for him to hang it up imo. Even with his time being limited, it's regularly p ugly. Find someone else to wear a mascot head for his dignity.

Josh Lyman
May 24, 2009

If I'm reading this correctly, none of the fans had to be vaccinated?

Farking Bastage
Sep 22, 2007

Who dey think gonna beat dem Bengos!
Every break has gone Bama’s way so far.

YOLOsubmarine
Oct 19, 2004

When asked which Pokemon he evolved into, Kamara pauses.

"Motherfucking, what's that big dragon shit? That orange motherfucker. Charizard."

Farking Bastage posted:

The biggest break being they have a QB that wasn’t a walk on.

mastershakeman
Oct 28, 2008

by vyelkin
Wrong thread

Declan MacManus
Sep 1, 2011

damn i'm really in this bitch

this poo poo sucks/sucked so fuckin bad

Raku
Nov 7, 2012

Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of lights with whom there is no variation or shadow due to change.

Roll Tide

YOLOsubmarine posted:

The biggest break being they have a QB that wasn’t a walk on.

RN Bryce is the worst part of the team

Raku
Nov 7, 2012

Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of lights with whom there is no variation or shadow due to change.

Roll Tide

Farking Bastage posted:

are we counting knees because if so yes definitely

AsInHowe
Jan 11, 2007

red winged angel

YOLOsubmarine posted:

He’s too busy railing some stacked blonde in the Destin Margaritaville bathroom.

go tigers

YOLOsubmarine
Oct 19, 2004

"Motherfucking, what's that big dragon shit? That orange motherfucker. Charizard."

Raku posted:

RN Bryce is the worst part of the team

How ever will Bama overcome their 5 star Heisman winning QB?

mastershakeman
Oct 28, 2008

by vyelkin
Saban lost to two former assistants this year, lol

YOLOsubmarine
Oct 19, 2004

Hope all the “how can Georgia win when they lost the first game” smart bettors check in with how much money they made on this one.

General Dog
Apr 26, 2008

Everybody's working for the weekend

boop the snoot posted:

What I am learning is that we should predict what is going to happen in Bama vs Georgia based on what happened in every game except Bama vs Georgia.

Correct

LeeMajors
Jan 20, 2005

I've gotta stop fantasizing about Lee Majors...
Ah, one more!

YOLOsubmarine posted:

Hope all the “how can Georgia win when they lost the first game” smart bettors check in with how much money they made on this one.

I don't bet on football because I've watched enough college football to know you can't know anything.

Furthermore

Ungratek
Aug 2, 2005

20 unanswered to win it. Really impressive. Feels good to be married to a UGA grad tonight.

SmellsLikeToast
Dec 30, 2005

A GREATER MAN THAN I DESERVE
Yo, TFF. This is our year. :smug:

Joey Freshwater
Jun 20, 2004

Always playing with my meat
Grimey Drawer

LeeMajors posted:

I don't bet on football because I've watched enough college football to know you can't know anything.

Furthermore

I took the over at 52 😐

TheGreyGhost
Feb 14, 2012

“Go win the Heimlich Trophy!”
I have seen Alabama get bodied like this in the Saban era twice. The Ohio state sugar bowl and this game. Marrone and BOB might be the worst offensive guys Saban has ever hired if his OL is getting worked this bad and the QB can’t get protection calls in. Much less, it turns out having like 6 first round receivers made that offense work a lot better, especially when the two current ones go down. Protection problems get hidden pretty well when there’s always someone open, and that in turn brings out running lanes.

Get ready to hear an off-season of Nick talking about recommitting to running the ball and getting some bigger body types back on the D line. This is going to spur a correction back towards the old ways. No true Nose/tite front guys and no thumper MLB got them wrecked on run fits.

No clue how many of these dudes are coming back for Georgia, but serious question now of if they’re going to take a big step back given how many guys they’re about to lose to the draft.

Kirios
Jan 26, 2010

JT Daniels may as well transfer because there's no loving way he plays in 2022.

Thermos H Christ
Sep 6, 2007

WINNINGEST BEVO

mastershakeman posted:

Saban lost to two former assistants this year, lol

Phew, for a minute there I was worried Sark might not beat him in week 2 next season

Spiderjelly
Aug 22, 2006

Sign of evil.
We finally did it. Go Dawgs

BizzyLimpkits
May 20, 2001

Who's that coming down the track...
I have no words.

boop the snoot
Jun 3, 2016
Owns. The egg on my face for being so sure Alabama would win tastes delicious.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GD_American
Jul 21, 2004

LISTEN TO WHAT I HAVE TO SAY AS IT'S INCREDIBLY IMPORTANT!
Tide fans taking it with the usual aplomb

quote:

A seven-year-old girl was killed in a hit and run in Acworth, Ga. Sunday night, police say.

The girl, who was autistic and has not been named by police, was hit by a car while walking in the eastbound traffic lane of New McEver Road around 10:16 p.m., Cobb police said. The girl had left her parents’ home in Acworth without their knowledge.

The girl was pronounced dead on the scene and her parents were notified.

Police are now searching for a vehicle with damage to its front end, including at least one of the headlights. Investigators also believe the suspect’s car is missing a University of Alabama vanity plate which reads “Rammer Jammer.”

Police ask anyone with information about the incident to contact investigators at 770-499-3987.