Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
How humiliated are the Buffalo Bills?
they are so shook that they spiral into a losing streak and miss the playoffs
they should dismantle the franchise, let the players sign to all different teams; NFL brings in a new franchise, maybe Mexico City
they should commit seppuku to spare their family their honor
their shame can never undone, their children’s children shall bear the sins of their fathers til the end of time
View Results

WalletBeef
Jun 11, 2005

Belichick has Buffalo right where he wants them.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

YOLOsubmarine
Oct 19, 2004

When asked which Pokemon he evolved into, Kamara pauses.

"Motherfucking, what's that big dragon shit? That orange motherfucker. Charizard."

post in the thread Magicpants

Mystic Stylez
Dec 19, 2009

"Big Beef Boys" lmfao

Kirios
Jan 26, 2010

Holy poo poo this thread is loving hilarious in hindsight. Magicpants is gonna have to take the L on this one and close the thread or he's gonna get dunked on for all eternity.

Mystic Stylez
Dec 19, 2009

Big Beef Boys

sweet thursday
Sep 16, 2012

I feel as though Patriots fans have enough in the spank bank to last them through any embarrassment til they die from some kind of heart disease related event

Eifert Posting
Apr 1, 2007

Most of the time he catches it every time.
Grimey Drawer
Raiders pretty clearly were way better than the Pats, in retrospect.

Watch Mackorcle still win OROTY.

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

YOLOsubmarine posted:

WalletBeef
Jun 11, 2005

YOLOsubmarine posted:

YOLOsubmarine
Oct 19, 2004

When asked which Pokemon he evolved into, Kamara pauses.

"Motherfucking, what's that big dragon shit? That orange motherfucker. Charizard."

Mods, please sticky this thread and don’t allow it to be closed until magicpants posts in it

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Damn it, this always happens. I think I'm gonna score, and then I never score. It's not fair.

Wedge Regret

YOLOsubmarine posted:

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

THE HELL IS WITH THIS ASS!?

Idgi why did the Pats not just run the ball 57 times and win?

shirts and skins
Jun 25, 2007

Good morning!
So,

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

nothing more humiliating than getting Trubiskied.

Magicpants
Sep 15, 2011

Certified Poster
gotta say bills beat us almost as badly as we beat them the first time. which i guess means actually we won this game? bills are a great team, they exposed the worst parts of the pats, pats one of the least explosive offensives in the league and werent gonna keep up without our defense showing up huge. tasteful gesture putting framed portraits on the field in memory of mccourty/hightower/kvn/jamie collins. lots of rebuilding to go. mac was great as a rookie, nailed last couple drafts but every player from the brady era still needs to be replaced. give josh allen all the credit in the world, started as a rookie qb everyone laughed at, transformed himself in 2 years into the best vertical passer next to mahomes, and has finally developed the patience to beat slow grindnose defenses as his final transformation. bills got smart coaches, daboll beat belichick with 6OL. and bills are built to be the chiefs killer so thats next week. however it was too cold so in a very real sense the game never happened.

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
:owned:

Borsche69
May 8, 2014

Magicpants posted:

gotta say bills beat us almost as badly as we beat them the first time. which i guess means actually we won this game? bills are a great team, they exposed the worst parts of the pats, pats one of the least explosive offensives in the league and werent gonna keep up without our defense showing up huge. tasteful gesture putting framed portraits on the field in memory of mccourty/hightower/kvn/jamie collins. lots of rebuilding to go. mac was great as a rookie, nailed last couple drafts but every player from the brady era still needs to be replaced. give josh allen all the credit in the world, started as a rookie qb everyone laughed at, transformed himself in 2 years into the best vertical passer next to mahomes, and has finally developed the patience to beat slow grindnose defenses as his final transformation. bills got smart coaches, daboll beat belichick with 6OL. and bills are built to be the chiefs killer so thats next week. however it was too cold so in a very real sense the game never happened.

too many words lol

Borsche69
May 8, 2014

big cope

Eifert Posting
Apr 1, 2007

Most of the time he catches it every time.
Grimey Drawer
I'm glad the Patriots lost.

fsif
Jul 18, 2003

The Bills’ offense just finished a game with no punts, no turnovers, and no field goals but in a way it pales to the performance where the dumb quarterback’s arm was so noodly that he was only allowed to throw it three times.

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

shirts and skins
Jun 25, 2007

Good morning!

fsif posted:

The Bills’ offense just finished a game with no punts, no turnovers, and no field goals but in a way it pales to the performance where the dumb quarterback’s arm was so noodly that he was only allowed to throw it three times.

Let me stress again, regardless of whether anyone else has done this, that no punts, turnovers, or field goals has NEVER HAPPENED BEFORE IN NFL HISTORY.

This is my shrine to The Greatest Game Ever Played.

The Puppy Bowl
Jan 31, 2013

A dog, in the house.

*woof*

fsif posted:

Well yeah but that 3 pass miracle was in primetime. Tonight was one of those weird Saturday games they have after the college football season ends. Who's even going to remember this game by next week?

Darth Brooks
Jan 15, 2005

I do not wear this mask to protect me. I wear it to protect you from me.

27-3 showed that you never take the your foot off the gas petal in the playoffs, especially against the Pats. The Bills never slowed down and never should have.

Shimrra Jamaane
Aug 10, 2007

Obscure to all except those well-versed in Yuuzhan Vong lore.

Darth Brooks posted:

27-3 showed that you never take the your foot off the gas petal in the playoffs, especially against the Pats. The Bills never slowed down and never should have.

Well I mean the Falcons undoing was that they kept trying to throw though.

AndrewP
Apr 21, 2010

Roasted Donut
Aug 24, 2007

NWA WHITE POWERRR!!!!
op is really loving stupid lmfao. stupid rear end bitch

th3t00t
Aug 14, 2007

GOOD CLEAN FOOTBALL
Josh Allen. 5 TD passes, 4 incompletions. Is that good magic pants? Or is too much passing?

Roasted Donut
Aug 24, 2007

NWA WHITE POWERRR!!!!

Magicpants posted:

my eyes are glazing over trying to read this stupid crap

Paracausal
Sep 5, 2011

Oh yeah, baby. Frame your suffering as a masterpiece. Only one problem - no one's watching. It's boring, buddy, boring as death.
Perfect game Mac10 got asswrecked

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

jjosh allen should have saved some of that juice for the next one babey

th3t00t
Aug 14, 2007

GOOD CLEAN FOOTBALL
7 Tds, 6 3rd downs. 100% conversion on 3rd down

Sheen Sheen
Nov 18, 2002
Mac Jones is just Trent Edwards 2.0

The American Dream
Mar 1, 2007
Don't Forget My Balls
Bills rule

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
Buffalo just stuck it in and left it there for 59 minutes

Mac got his touchdown!

Darth Brooks
Jan 15, 2005

I do not wear this mask to protect me. I wear it to protect you from me.

We need a mod to edit the poll for option five : Bills batter Bill into submission

Kirios
Jan 26, 2010

Mods please perma sticky this thread tia

EvilBlackRailgun
Jan 28, 2007

Magicpants posted:

The American Dream
Mar 1, 2007
Don't Forget My Balls
It’s too bad the Bills game wasn’t on Nickelodeon. A team with both NVPs behind center would be unstoppable!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Patware
Jan 3, 2005

as a seahawks fan i don't often watch football but when i do it's to see games like this, where the patriots get wallbounced and OTG'd into infinite bionic arms