Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Escape From Noise

Huddled in my holiday hole waiting for the sound of sleigh bells on high. That's the signal to go over the top.

You're goin' DOWN Santa!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CatBlack

hello world
Setting up a huge dildo in my fireplace

Zurtilik

The Biggest Brain in Guardia
It's like Home Alone but all the traps are for Santa.

Zurtilik

As you learn from The Santa Clause though, being Santa is a curse and it passes on with the death of Santa. As such, the only way to win the war on Christmas is to actually trap Santa in some way.

Sherbert Hoover

Working hard, thank you!
Blitzen: The enemy has made a breakthrough along a wide front. In the south, they have taken Southtown and are advancing toward the toy factory. They are at the northern border between the elf dentist clinic and Gingerbread Town, and in the east, they have reached Candy Cane Lane, Frostyville, and the Isle of Misfit Toys.

Santa: Well at least there's no fog.

Blitzen: Mein Fuhrer...

this sig is protected by Simsmagic!

google THIS

Blitzenkreig

Prof. Crocodile

war changes a man, makes him… jolly…

Twenty Four

CatBlack posted:

Setting up a huge dildo in my fireplace

lol

google THIS

You either die a child, or you live long enough to see yourself become the Santa

Zurtilik

Prof. Crocodile posted:

Nosfereefer

IF YOU FIND THIS POSTER OUTSIDE BYOB, PLEASE RETURN THEM. WE ARE VERY WORRIED AND WE MISS THEM

Prof. Crocodile posted:

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Nosfereefer

IF YOU FIND THIS POSTER OUTSIDE BYOB, PLEASE RETURN THEM. WE ARE VERY WORRIED AND WE MISS THEM
some say that santa clause didnt kill himself, but escaped to the north pole after the war

Fredrik1

Gopherslayer
:rock:
Christmas occurred pretty much as we had predicted. Too many humans, not enough presents to go around.

Nosfereefer

Nosfereefer

free Trapt CD

*~:coffeepal:~*
I've got plenty of java
and Chesterfield Kings

*~:h:~*
Leaving out milk and cookies for Santa but the milk is a bottle of Jack and the cookies are a loaded gun on a dinner plate

Areola Grande

it's a free country u pervs

free Trapt CD posted:

Leaving out milk and cookies for Santa but the milk is a bottle of Jack and the cookies are a loaded gun on a dinner plate

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!

Nosfereefer

nut

is the war on christmas cringe?

Escape From Noise

Nosfereefer posted:

some say that santa clause didnt kill himself, but escaped to the north pole after the war

I heard South Pole

Nosfereefer

the elves have overrun our trench. some of their stormtroopers are trying to interrogate me on the defense layout, but i can only gurgle one last retort
"you tell santa... merry christmas" the unpinned grenade finally blows

Escape From Noise

nut posted:

is the war on christmas cringe?

It's cringle

selan dyin

santa, the war criminal, uses grunt elves as cannon fodder

sisterSyzygy

The funk soul brother at the back of her head has gone dark. Forever.
i saw mommy kissing santa claus and from that day forward i was guns out for my dad. i hate that guy

nut

the battle of the bulge and it’s Santa trying to get his freakin big tum down the chimney

Sherbert Hoover

Working hard, thank you!

nut posted:

the battle of the bulge and it’s Santa trying to get his freakin big tum down the chimney

this sig is protected by Simsmagic!

biosterous

thank you saoshyant for this sig!!!
gallery of sigs

he/him

nut

Fredrik1

Gopherslayer
:rock:

Viginti Septem

Oculus Noctuae
Filling my Molotov cocktails with "Happy Holiday" sentiments.

idiotsavant

Nosfereefer

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Escape From Noise

Grabbing another elf in a rear naked choke to deliver a Christmas (spine) cracker.