Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Sonic 2 The Sequel
I will go see this movie
I will not go see this movie
This will be good, but I will not see it
This will be bad and I will not see it
I will only go if another goon takes me
gently caress u op die bitch!!!!!!!!!!!!
Goku
View Results

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

WE GET IT. YOU LOVE GUN JESUS. Toujours des fusils Bullpup Français.
Will it be good? Or will it be bad?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G5kzUpWAusI

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hairy Right Hook
Sep 9, 2001

Hee to the ho
It'll be good

You Are A Werewolf
Apr 26, 2010

Black Gold!

The first one was surprisingly good. I reckon this one will be, too.

Goku.

Agent Escalus
Oct 5, 2002

"I couldn't stop saying aloud how miscast Jim Carrey was!"
I love that first they spoofed Batman before outright name-dropping him. I also admit to laughing at the Oprah remark. And then everything else…

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

I wish this was an epic 2012 thread :mediocre:

Blurry Gray Thing
Jun 3, 2009
First one was good. I was hoping it would be bad so I could laugh at a bad movie and at angry and disappointed Sonic fans. Instead it was good and I could laugh along with the movie and also at people really, really angry that the Sonic movie got such a sweeping positive reception.

This one seems like it's got more of the same sort of things that made the first one work. So it should be good. I am not going to watch it in theaters, but I look forward to seeing it when it eventually comes to a streaming service I already have.

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

Blurry Gray Thing posted:

First one was good. I was hoping it would be bad so I could laugh at a bad movie and at angry and disappointed Sonic fans. Instead it was good and I could laugh along with the movie and also at people really, really angry that the Sonic movie got such a sweeping positive reception.

This one seems like it's got more of the same sort of things that made the first one work. So it should be good. I am not going to watch it in theaters, but I look forward to seeing it when it eventually comes to a streaming service I already have.

Cornwind Evil
Dec 14, 2004

The undisputed world champion of wrestling effortposting
If it's good, at least they won't have to had dumped a chunk of the profits into redoing the CGI this time.

beauty queen breakdown
Dec 21, 2010

partially cromulent posting.
"2021's worst kept secret"

Blurry Gray Thing posted:

I agree with this except I'll probably try to see it in theaters, COVID situation permitting. Colleen voicing my main man Miles is exactly what I wanted. So I'm looking extremely forward to this and hoping it matches the first one in terms of fun (and maybe tones down the copaganda).

Caesar Saladin
Aug 15, 2004

The first one was actually awful. It wasn't as bad as it could be but I think people mistakenly thought their lack of hate was actually enjoyment. It was really quite boring for the whole middle section of the movie and it had too much James Marsden.

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

movie... good.

sigher
Apr 22, 2008

My guiding Moonlight...

Yup.

poemdexter
Feb 18, 2005

Hooray Indie Games!

College Slice
The first one had a scene that was just a commercial for Olive Garden. I really hope the second film has Olive Garden funding as well.

blight rhino
Feb 11, 2014

EXQUISITE LURKER RHINO

Nap Ghost
didn't the first one just come out like a few months ago? is my time that warped.

I haven't seen it. I wouldn't mind seeing, or this new one.

Knuckles seems like a b-hole, when does Shadow come around, and uh. the other ones

Linux Pirate
Apr 21, 2012

poemdexter posted:

The first one had a scene that was just a commercial for Olive Garden. I really hope the second film has Olive Garden funding as well.

:unlimited:

MikeJF
Dec 20, 2003

E:nm

EL BROMANCE
Jun 10, 2006

COWABUNGA DUDES!
🥷🐢😬

Awesome, I know someone who’ll be so happy and ohhhhhh

X JAKK
Sep 1, 2000

We eat the pig then together we BURN
Sonic was the last movie i got to see in theaters with my wife before she died of covid which ironically saved her from suffering through dying of stage 4 colon cancer, so i hope this cheers me up before dark thinks..

we saw all the movies together,,,

Edmund Sparkler
Jul 4, 2003
For twelve years, you have been asking: Who is John Galt? This is John Galt speaking. I am the man who loves his life. I am the man who does not sacrifice his love or his values. I am the man who has deprived you of victims and thus has destroyed your world, and if you wish to know why you are peris

blight rhino posted:

didn't the first one just come out like a few months ago? is my time that warped.

I haven't seen it. I wouldn't mind seeing, or this new one.

Knuckles seems like a b-hole, when does Shadow come around, and uh. the other ones

It came out right before COVID.

Vampire Panties
Apr 18, 2001
nposter
Nap Ghost
We were a Nintendo family growing up, so I don't know who any of these other people are. I understand the fox is named tails because it has two of them? Also legit (seriously) thought Knuckles was a good guy? I believe he's an echidna?

Bula Vinaka
Oct 21, 2020

beach side
this got 32 million views

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oTyxJPaQg3A

JoJosSiwaAdventure
Nov 3, 2021

by Pragmatica
i'll go see it if they get Idris Elba to do one of Knuckles' raps over the end credits

Edmund Sparkler
Jul 4, 2003
For twelve years, you have been asking: Who is John Galt? This is John Galt speaking. I am the man who loves his life. I am the man who does not sacrifice his love or his values. I am the man who has deprived you of victims and thus has destroyed your world, and if you wish to know why you are peris

Vampire Panties posted:

We were a Nintendo family growing up, so I don't know who any of these other people are. I understand the fox is named tails because it has two of them? Also legit (seriously) thought Knuckles was a good guy? I believe he's an echidna?

Tails has 3 tails. This is canon.

Knuckles does a heel/face turn, I'm pretty sure.

Samuel L. ACKSYN
Feb 29, 2008

Vampire Panties posted:

so like, robotnik lied to knuckles and convinced him sonic was the bad guy, so knuckles fights sonic for a while before he realizes the truth and then teams up with sonic to fight robotnik

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD

Vampire Panties posted:

Knuckles was a good guy but after Sonic cheated on him in game 7 of the third iteration of the Sonic franchise Knuckles joined the Eggman who fed him chaos emeralds until his body became powerful enough to host the soul a demon lord. He killed the Eggman and is now the main antagonist in the Sonic the Hedgehog universe. You're right though Tails is a fox with two tails that he can use to float around like a helicopter and Knuckles was an echidna.

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Sonique

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

Sonic the Hedgefund Manager.

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

"I CAN'T BELIEVE I ATE THE WHOLE THING"
Buglord
Thank you for the update. Keep “posting” similar updates in the future, friend. I appreciate it

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Saunihkhue

Edmund Sparkler
Jul 4, 2003

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zns8Y8phigk

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Sunnuck

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Poohs Packin
Jan 13, 2019

Sonichu movie

Bula Vinaka
Oct 21, 2020

beach side

Poohs Packin posted:

Sonichu movie

syntaxfunction
Oct 27, 2010
Sonic but it's just a gay orgy movie except Sonic keeps having all them fabulous dicks to himself, just gobblin them up, going absolutely ham on all those cocks.

Sonic the Hoghog.

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

is it still hannukah or shoule i say sonnikuh

Edmund Sparkler
Jul 4, 2003

syntaxfunction posted:

Sonic but it's just a gay orgy movie except Sonic keeps having all them fabulous dicks to himself, just gobblin them up, going absolutely ham on all those cocks.

Sonic the Hoghog.

Gayass Emeralds

Poohs Packin
Jan 13, 2019

Yeah the blurring really helps here, don't we have a thread about this?

Coxswain Balls
Jun 4, 2001

SLICK GOKU BABY posted:

Sonic the Hedgefund Manager.

What are you doing right now?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Skeleton Ape
Dec 21, 2008

Come back when you have something gross and weird to post