Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Sonic 2 The Sequel
I will go see this movie
I will not go see this movie
This will be good, but I will not see it
This will be bad and I will not see it
I will only go if another goon takes me
gently caress u op die bitch!!!!!!!!!!!!
Goku
View Results

BIG FLUFFY DOG
Feb 16, 2011

On the internet, nobody knows you're a dog.

i did not enjoy the first one. there were a lot of unnecessary scenes like one whose only purpose was explaining the origins of sonic's love of chili dogs. They also explained the origins of his shoes but they never his show his bare feet before because it was probably terrifying so you don't even realize its not part of his character design until they tell you. Also he wins and saves crappy montana town through the literal power of friendship.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU