Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mazed
Oct 23, 2010

:blizz:

From the prior thread:

Captain Oblivious posted:

I appreciate that we now know without a shadow of a doubt that Dark Knight as a job is most similar to (86 spoilers sorta) Dancer. Dark Knight and Dancer are the two dynamis using Jobs because they rely upon and/or manipulate emotional states.

I love this, because it was something I already felt was thematically similar about those two jobs. DRK is fueled on your own angst, DNC is fueled on others'; both are taking something negative and using it in beneficial ways. Seeing which NPCs used DRK and DNC as their own jobs was astoundingly gratifying and a beautiful piece of storytelling.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mazed
Oct 23, 2010

YoshiOfYellow posted:

Queued up for the final boss now and drat this expansion is sick as hell.

I appreciate that the dialogue choices in response to Zenos showing up were "gently caress Off" and "Fine but also gently caress Off".

(ending spoiler) the most important dialogue choice is actually "hell yeah dude" followed by the most poo poo-eating smirk, like so:

Mazed
Oct 23, 2010

they haven't talked about the cat musclewomen yet :reject:

Mazed
Oct 23, 2010

there's already playable Garleans.
it's called: fantasia to elezen, get a mod that gives them normal ears and a forehead thing.
only you can see it because only you are a Secret Garlean

Mazed
Oct 23, 2010

Onean posted:

Oh, cool, there's also going to be a side quest that clarifies the connection between (EW spoilers) Omega and Ultima Thule.

And will hopefully help fill in whatever's going on at the restaurant at the end of the universe.

Mazed
Oct 23, 2010

according to my understanding of Japanese: if you do the Ameliance custom deliveries and put her in the 2B tights the game will automatically uninstall itself

Mazed
Oct 23, 2010

lol whoops wrong thread

Mazed fucked around with this message at 21:23 on Jun 21, 2022

Mazed
Oct 23, 2010

I look forward to Pizzamancer

Mazed
Oct 23, 2010