Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Funky Valentine
Feb 26, 2014

Dojyaa~an

*in Dean and Hank voice* MEGA SHIBA, MEGA SHIBA, MEGA SHIBA

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Funky Valentine
Feb 26, 2014

Dojyaa~an

DOST THOU HAVE EARNED THY POWER?, gently caress you old man I don't see you powerbombing Titan.

Funky Valentine
Feb 26, 2014

Dojyaa~an

Maximum Tomfoolery posted:

That's just an ambient noise clip that kicks in when there's a certain number of players in a town area.

Oh so that's what the little kid going "HA HA HA HA HA HA, FUN!" everytime I go to Limsa is.

Funky Valentine
Feb 26, 2014

Dojyaa~an

Electric Phantasm posted:

When's the Strangers of Paradise crossover???

My Way orchestron roll.

Funky Valentine
Feb 26, 2014

Dojyaa~an

"Is Yda A Libertarian" - the greatest thread in the history of forums, locked by a moderator after 12,239 pages of heated debate

Funky Valentine
Feb 26, 2014

Dojyaa~an

He's 16, cut him some slack, it's not his fault that everyone around him should literally know better but refuses to tell him.

Funky Valentine
Feb 26, 2014

Dojyaa~an

FuturePastNow posted:

The Kobold tribe story is about state sponsored domestic terrorism

It is incredibly generous to call Fuckup Village over there a "state".

Funky Valentine
Feb 26, 2014

Dojyaa~an

I liked how the leatherwork guildmaster seemed genuinely surprised that most of her employees hit the bricks once a job where they probably won't get yelled at showed up.

Funky Valentine
Feb 26, 2014

Dojyaa~an

This Film Is Dedicated To The Brave Resistance Fighters Of Ala Mhigo

Funky Valentine
Feb 26, 2014

Dojyaa~an

I use a Wiimote.

Funky Valentine
Feb 26, 2014

Dojyaa~an

hopeandjoy posted:

They’re the pirates that don’t do anything. They just stay at home and lie around.

Well I've
Never plucked a dodo
And I'm not too good at mahjong
And I've never pulled Stone Vigil's
Packs from wall to wall
And I've never /soothed a lala
And I've never gotten catbooks
And I've never been to Ul'dah in the fall

Funky Valentine
Feb 26, 2014

Dojyaa~an

Nessus posted:

Why was the sea of clouds new territory for them in HW anyway, hadn't they already been living next-ish to it for a long time?

I think there's something about airship technology having finally advanced enough in the last 15 years that people can start exploring it properly.

Funky Valentine
Feb 26, 2014

Dojyaa~an

Using my horny mods exclusively in Mor Dhona, like God intended.

Funky Valentine
Feb 26, 2014

Dojyaa~an

Dear YoshiP, please add actual armor for Samurai.

Funky Valentine
Feb 26, 2014

Dojyaa~an

Hogama posted:

Seems to either only dye the coat or only has undyeable variants in various colors like some other pieces in the game.

My kingdom for this game to adopt ESO's system of each piece of glam having 1-3 sections you can individually dye.

Funky Valentine
Feb 26, 2014

Dojyaa~an

ImpAtom posted:

I really wish they had added more stuff to spend PVP Crystals on. I don't like leaving them sitting there while I'm trying to get to the fun prizes.

There are some Orchestron rolls and portrait frames and one minion if you're not interested in "AF gear that looks just slightly off".

Funky Valentine
Feb 26, 2014

Dojyaa~an

Do Sunseekers change their letter prefix if they move to a new tribe.

Funky Valentine
Feb 26, 2014

Dojyaa~an

Copperbell no longer has bosses that exist primarily as an experiment to see how much of the players' time can be wasted.

Funky Valentine
Feb 26, 2014

Dojyaa~an

On one hand the Elementals are assholes on the other hand so is everyone else in Gridania, so the only real recourse is burning the place to the ground and building a department store.

Funky Valentine
Feb 26, 2014

Dojyaa~an

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xc98KiCx3Gc&t=45s

Funky Valentine
Feb 26, 2014

Dojyaa~an

ZenMasterBullshit posted:

Starting as a duskwright archer really was An experience.
The extremely racist guy in the Archer questline should've been the main villain instead of Mooncat Poacher #30, that dude is a loving rear end in a top hat.

Funky Valentine
Feb 26, 2014

Dojyaa~an

Now just let me consult Gary Gygax here on the varieties of "sharp thing on stick"......

Funky Valentine
Feb 26, 2014

Dojyaa~an

Godbert is the only person in Ul'dah, rich or poor, to have any sense of style and grace therefore he should be the ruler by default.

Funky Valentine
Feb 26, 2014

Dojyaa~an

Godbert married Julyan, dude has way better instincts than anyone else in Eorzea for "good ideas".

Funky Valentine
Feb 26, 2014

Dojyaa~an

Cleretic posted:

Limsa's government is decided by boat race, and we should talk more often about how that's dumb as poo poo. Literally no part of the skillset required to win boat races is applicable to governing! Even if you have to captain a crew of people that's only barely got any carryover!

Boat race is more sensible than Gridania's, which from what I can glean is "racist trees select a child, give them horns and a stupid sounding name, they are now Tree Pope".

Funky Valentine
Feb 26, 2014

Dojyaa~an

Godbert making the Golden Saucer has had a greater net positive impact on the world than anything anyone in Gridania has ever done, discuss.

Funky Valentine
Feb 26, 2014

Dojyaa~an

Side story set in the Ala Mhigan capital that's a conflict between rival criminal organizations over the last bit of empty land in the city.

Funky Valentine
Feb 26, 2014

Dojyaa~an

Shinjobi posted:

Thancred would want to be Kiryu so bad

*sees Yugiri do Ninja stuff*
Thancred: That's rad.

is a thing that literally happens so.

Funky Valentine
Feb 26, 2014

Dojyaa~an

Blockhouse posted:

The notion of anything being beneath the WoL as far as mundanity goes does not exist in this game. It's a core part of the character that they treat saving people and helping kids put up holiday decorations with the same level of diligence.

I dunno, the WoL seems convinced that everything to do with the Namazu is beneath them.

Funky Valentine
Feb 26, 2014

Dojyaa~an

Nessus posted:

The leatherworking guild lady was fun, but we're legally limited to a maximum of one mean lady in heels per expansion.

Geva is a Small Business Tyrant and in this YouTube video I will take two hours examining labor relations in all the crafting questlines -

Funky Valentine
Feb 26, 2014

Dojyaa~an

The Vanu Vanu quests would've been significantly better if both aetherytes in the zone weren't on the same loving side of the map.

Funky Valentine
Feb 26, 2014

Dojyaa~an

{DAN}

Funky Valentine
Feb 26, 2014

Dojyaa~an

Final Fantasy XIV's Failure To Adhere To Gygaxian Naturalism (1/329)

Funky Valentine
Feb 26, 2014

Dojyaa~an

Electric Phantasm posted:

Just do whatever makes the frontline matches go faster

Delete everything that isn't Onsal Hakair, got it.

Funky Valentine
Feb 26, 2014

Dojyaa~an

Funky Valentine
Feb 26, 2014

Dojyaa~an

OddObserver posted:

Hah, never got some as my dude lala, which would have been kinda weird, since mine kinda reminds me of my grandpa by accident.
(It was actually based on a cartoon character, but the facial animations kinda resemble him, plus he was kinda short!)

The ideal male lala body:

Funky Valentine
Feb 26, 2014

Dojyaa~an

Zeruel posted:

lost my shins in carteneau

"Garlond Ironworks? They made the airships that bombed Gyr Abania! I ain't sellin' no Zenos' canoe to no traitor!"

Funky Valentine
Feb 26, 2014

Dojyaa~an

I bid on a small plot in hopes that I can build a jazz kissa on it.

Funky Valentine
Feb 26, 2014

Dojyaa~an

The canonical WoL drink is a Roy Rogers.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Funky Valentine
Feb 26, 2014

Dojyaa~an

The Warrior of Light rides their poptart in style.