Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Slider
Jun 6, 2004

Just figured out I can play different games in queue, too bad they're not ffxiv. am i right??

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Slider
Jun 6, 2004

Waffleman_ posted:

Oh wow he is just on all the time, huh

Slider
Jun 6, 2004

owned

Slider
Jun 6, 2004

Sakurazuka posted:

When does the 'week' reset for raid items?

Tuesday = First day of the week

Slider
Jun 6, 2004

Leraika posted:

Speaking of BLM, it's really frustrating to play a class whose core mechanic is 'sit there and cast' in most modern fights which really don't want you sitting still at all. Triplecast only does so much.

Blm btfo!!! dead job

Slider
Jun 6, 2004

Frida Call Me posted:

is warrior going to get nerfed? this is a snap from one of the many experts i've healed as white mage since endwalker release with a warrior tank. it's always the same story, i have about as much damage as our DPS and the warrior has more healing than me. it honestly feels like i'm just playing a green dps whenever i see a competent geared warrior tank.

spoiler is the name of an endwalker post-MSQ dungeon

it felt kinda like this in shadowbringers, but never to the extent where i sit on three lillies the whole dungeon, or just spend them healing no one between packs for a dps gain.

That's a dungeon with random players sir

Slider
Jun 6, 2004

Frida Call Me posted:

it is! i think that healers should have to use some of their healing resources in dungeons, i don't think that's a necessarily controversial opinion!

damage is a healing resource in dungeons

Slider
Jun 6, 2004

No Dignity posted:

idk it seems kinda obtuse to say healers should just want to do DPS, that's what the majority of the classes in the game are built to do already and if you want to blow up guys all those classes are there for you to use!

hate the game, not the player

Slider
Jun 6, 2004

Frida Call Me posted:

right i don't doubt the ability for someone to level to 81 without knowing how to play, i doubt the ability for anyone to level to 81 without having helpful advice offered to them when they're clearly playing extremely poorly.

yoship is a fraud. willing to 1v1 him.

Slider
Jun 6, 2004

Frida Call Me posted:

right i don't doubt the ability for someone to level to 81 without knowing how to play, i doubt the ability for anyone to level to 81 without having helpful advice offered to them when they're clearly playing extremely poorly.

in final fantasy, irl, w/e. i dont give a hoot.

Slider
Jun 6, 2004

Frida Call Me posted:

no shirt, just bare knuckles. if he thinks he has what it takes he is sorely mistaken LOL

Slider
Jun 6, 2004

Frida Call Me posted:

that point is like keeper of the lake, ARR content. if you have a healer that cannot play their class you will not beat the last boss, straight up. i know from experience, i've had to abandon that content or had it time out on me 3 times.

not being able to play the game may cause you to wipe. many such cases!

Slider
Jun 6, 2004

Frida Call Me posted:

are you okay?

no im broken

Slider
Jun 6, 2004

sometimes i dont recit + excog the tank... just to prove their mettle. some may see this as hostility.

Slider
Jun 6, 2004

Frida Call Me posted:

yeah, i start offering advice when we're clearly at a point where someone needs to do better or we have no chance of succeeding. for example i have a set of 6 macros for calling out 89 trial mechanics with sound effects (normal, not extreme) because i've seen it time out twice. i'd like to try before i abandon though.

nice. you're learning. expand your mind.

Slider
Jun 6, 2004

Frida Call Me posted:

yeah, i start offering advice when we're clearly at a point where someone needs to do better or we have no chance of succeeding. for example i have a set of 6 macros for calling out 89 trial mechanics with sound effects (normal, not extreme) because i've seen it time out twice. i'd like to try before i abandon though.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BfzsMQGqrt0

Slider
Jun 6, 2004

making gil: ez - what u do with that gil :madmax:

Slider
Jun 6, 2004

dunno what this is, but good meme. LOL

Slider
Jun 6, 2004

they should just increase the price of all housing by like 500%. would alleviate a lot of the issues

Slider
Jun 6, 2004

There's been an empty small next to my house for weeks now, "for free companies only". Wonder if it's ever going to sell

Slider
Jun 6, 2004

Mind over Matter posted:

I mean, the lottery hasn't been open since the initial round bugged out. It's not selling because currently no one can buy it, not because no one at all wants it.

Oh I had no idea, didn't it bug out like a month ago? That whole situation is hosed lmao

Slider
Jun 6, 2004

Gobbeldygook posted:

This week I joined an Ultima Unreal party that required ilevel 590 which is very funny because Ultima Unreal syncs to ilevel 565. It doesn't matter if you're wearing full 600 or your level 89 AF set!

lol

Slider
Jun 6, 2004

FFXIV lore. Let's all go and have fun 😊😊😊

Slider
Jun 6, 2004

Vermain posted:

The only remaining janky dungeon in the basic 1-49 pack is Aurum Vale, really. I suppose Cutter's Cry is maybe a little weird with some of the rooms past the first boss, but Aurum's the only one where not getting overwhelmed by patrols or dragged by frogs into hell is a major mechanic.

i'm going to log on and hope i get this dung again

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Slider
Jun 6, 2004