Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

queeb
Jun 10, 2004

m

AST + SCH is a dream team healer combo right now. ive done the 89 ex trial a few times as SCH with an ast and its fun.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

queeb
Jun 10, 2004

m

did the weapon ex trial 2 times and won the coffer both times, guess im geared on my SCh and WAR now! time to learn the 83 trial

queeb
Jun 10, 2004

m

Gearhead posted:

The main difference is in the Astral Flows. Titan's Astral Flow is single target, but can be spammed after each use of the ST or AoE ability. Ifrit's Astral Flow can be used twice, once for a single target dash attack and once again immediately after for a short range AoE attack. Garuda's is a single use AoE with a castbar where her ST and AoE attacks are instant.

titans astral flow is AOE as well, though its only like 45 potency each for the additional targets

queeb
Jun 10, 2004

m

I'm out healing the healers I get in roulettes as warrior. Primal rend is amazing, bloodwhetting is the best button ever and yeah, I'm having an amazing time tanking on war

queeb
Jun 10, 2004

m

Consummate Professional posted:

I just saw the most amazing thing. Deadbear Lakshmi in the overworld.

Of course she was rocking the level checker.

no way, i dont believe it.

queeb
Jun 10, 2004

m

boloney posted:

Is there an option to disable the prompt when using aetheryte tickets?

go into teleport menu and press the gear top right. can set a default price and stuff to use thema nd it disables the prompt.

queeb
Jun 10, 2004

m

GiantRockFromSpace posted:

drat, the crafted Gathering/Crafting sets feel really cheap for me? Just got Miner to 90 and went to check out and the whole set, accs included was under a million. Was expecting it to be like 10 times that, but even the crafting set feels cheap.

they were expensive 2 weeks ago, but holy moly there's a LOT more crafters nowadays it seems, everyones an omnicrafter now.

queeb
Jun 10, 2004

m

yeah i freggin love warrior, especially learning new fights. lots of time between gcd's to move, pop defensives, all that jazz.

queeb
Jun 10, 2004

m

I specifically turned that off on my motherboard for now so I don't accidentally upgrade to win 11 because it seems really half baked so far

queeb
Jun 10, 2004

m

the MSQ is basically a single player FF jrpg, so that wont stop until after you beat it really. Trials, Raids, other stuff is all group based.

queeb
Jun 10, 2004

m

i think pictomancer looks kinda weird but im totally here for solution nine, holy moly

queeb
Jun 10, 2004

m

so i quit right at the end of endwalker main story and havent played anything from 6.1 onwards. how much story content is there, just wondering how soon i should resub to prep myself for dawntrail!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

queeb
Jun 10, 2004

m

ImpAtom posted:

A couple dungeons and 4 trials
so if I resub in like mid may to blast everything thats probably enough time