Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
Two ‘corn magazines taped together for fast reloads

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

Check out this fella's 3D printed Pepper Cannon modz

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

none of those are for extremely aggressive tactical operation of the pepper cannon, though, those are lame nerd poo poo made out of white PLA

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

Hopefully this Valentines Day I can get a special gender specific Pepper Cannon for Her by MANNKITCHEN for Women.

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

numberoneposter posted:

Pepper Cannon for Her by MANNKITCHEN for Women.

It's just a pink pepper cannon right

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

Smugworth posted:

It's just a pink pepper cannon right

it's actually got a wrapped print of a Georgia O'Keefe painting of her choice

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
WOMÄNNKITCHEN

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

BAGS FLY AT NOON posted:

Two ‘corn magazines taped together for fast reloads

This guy fuckin gets it

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

30 grinds maybe

Sous vide King lying about the pepper cannon performance

I also like his avatar.

Wendigee fucked around with this message at 03:19 on Nov 30, 2023

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

Living that #cannonlife #pepperpeeper #spicyboi

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

bird with big dick posted:

Living that #cannonlife #pepperpeeper #spicyboi

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

I'm conflicted. I'm not sure what I want more now. I've been listening to a lot of Manowar recently and I have been thinking that some kind of broadsword might appeal to me. On the other hand I'd probably use a Pepper Cannon more often.

Duck and Cover
Apr 6, 2007

numberoneposter posted:

I'm conflicted. I'm not sure what I want more now. I've been listening to a lot of Manowar recently and I have been thinking that some kind of broadsword might appeal to me. On the other hand I'd probably use a Pepper Cannon more often.

Do you want the excellent pepper cannon for $200 or whatever garbage sword $200 gets you? Seems to me that the correct choice is obvious.

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

Duck and Cover posted:

Do you want the excellent pepper cannon for $200 or whatever garbage sword $200 gets you? Seems to me that the correct choice is obvious.
That's a very good point. I'll keep the Pepper Cannon at the top of my list for when I get my ongoing car hitting me insurance payout.

1. Pepper Cannon
2. Triumph Street Triple 675
3. Broadsword
4.???
5. Downpayment on property

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

Since I got the Pepper Cannon my food prep is quicker, my seasoning is on point, and everything just tastes better! More confidence in the kitchen has lead to more confidence in the bedroom, my wife and I are loving like horny twenty somethings despite being in our 80s! God bless you Mäñńkitchen, your Pepper Cannon has really put the “spice” back in my “life!”

500excf type r
Mar 7, 2013

I'm as annoying as the high-pitched whine of my motorcycle, desperately compensating for the lack of substance in my life.
The best pepper cannon is mortar (and pestle)

Carlos Lantana
Oct 2, 2003

I'm really sorry, your avatar is giving me a boner and while that is perfectly OK and I don't want to kink shame anyone, its making me feel really weird getting a boner in a Trump thread.

Sincerely,

Jailbrekr
if you have australian flybuy points you can get a nice pair of brushed steel Peugeots

https://experience.flybuys.com.au/rewards/search/?query=peugeot

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

The best pepper cannon is, somewhat intuitively, the pepper cannon.

covidstomper58
Nov 8, 2020

I had been struggling with which pepper cannon to buy, I went for the six barrel revolver with a 48 cartridge 56grain bulk pack.

Problem I'm having is whether I should dump my shells over the garbage can or the sink.

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

My local Rent-a-Center said they're going to get some pepper cannons in, can't wait to get my hands on one

Duck and Cover
Apr 6, 2007

Smugworth posted:

My local Rent-a-Center said they're going to get some pepper cannons in, can't wait to get my hands on one

Why are poor pepper cannonless people so bad with money?

Duck and Cover fucked around with this message at 05:30 on Mar 31, 2024

R.L. Stine
Oct 19, 2007

welcome to dead gay dog house
when i die shoot my ashes out of the pepper cannon

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

my ongoing lawsuit has a british columbia supremeb court date in august so i think ill see a settlement soon, or go to court

either way the first thing im buying is a pepper cannon

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

Save your money, I'm working on a Pepper Howitzer (TM) that will make the Pepper Cannon look like a fast food pepper packet. Only $499.

Brother Tadger
Feb 15, 2012

I'm accidentally a suicide bomber!

Heh, child’s play. Your jerked chicken will never be the same once I find a distributor to bring the “Davy Crockett” Recoilless Pepper Rifle to market

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat
Hurry up and get your pepper ordnance before the pepper non-proliferation treaty and ban on medium range pepper missiles kick in

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
100% of pepper cannons are purchased using proceeds from lawsuits

wesleywillis
Dec 30, 2016

SUCK A MALE CAMEL'S DICK WITH MIRACLE WHIP!!
I've got a pepper rail gun in development right now.

I still need to find a big enough supplier of pepper corns because this bitch gonna shred.

R.L. Stine
Oct 19, 2007

welcome to dead gay dog house
getting reports that the united states had dropped another peppercorn on japan, this time destroying the city of nagasaki upon explosion

Spazzle
Jul 5, 2003

R.L. Stine posted:

getting reports that the united states had dropped another peppercorn on japan, this time destroying the city of nagasaki upon explosion

Spicy

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

My oxo pepper grinder is getting a bit long in the tooth

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

Think I'm going to pick up a second pepper cannon, one for the dining room, one for the kitchen.

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

Smugworth posted:

My oxo pepper grinder is getting a bit long in the tooth

Should use your IK bonus to cop a Pepper Cannon

500excf type r
Mar 7, 2013

I'm as annoying as the high-pitched whine of my motorcycle, desperately compensating for the lack of substance in my life.
A granite mortar and pestle yields the best textures and flavors with less time and effort. Grinders are scrub tier and I'll never go back

Brother Tadger
Feb 15, 2012

I'm accidentally a suicide bomber!

I mean, sure, mortar and pestle is fine if you are into filling your house with unitaskers :smug:

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

Brother Tadger posted:

I mean, sure, mortar and pestle is fine if you are into filling your house with unitaskers :smug:

you can use it to crush up your pills

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

Mortar and pestal? OK let me just check the time with a sundial too.

Excuse me I've got food that needs to be over seasoned, like yesterday.

500excf type r
Mar 7, 2013

numberoneposter posted:

Mortar and pestal? OK let me just check the time with a sundial too.

Just because the technology was perfected in prehistory doesn't mean it isn't superior

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

numberoneposter posted:

People like you are the reason I have to bring a bottle of hot sauce with me everywhere in my day bag

Seasoning makes food better

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

Imagining going to a dinner party and you ask for a grind or two of pepper for your corn on the cob and this mfer hands you a bowl and a rock