Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Full Metal Jackass
Jan 22, 2001

Rabid bats are welcome in my home
Yeah I've got this grinder. You think I'd have some pussy poo poo or something? Toss me a monster from the mini fridge.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

I'm not the one who's so far away
When I feel the pepper shoot into my veeeeins

Voltage
Sep 4, 2004

MALT LIQUOR!
The costco ground pepper is better than most cheapo pre filled grinders.

Full Metal Jackass
Jan 22, 2001

Rabid bats are welcome in my home
No babe it's a pepper CANNON not a simple grinder. Ok well if you don't like it I'll keep it. It's getting too hard to shop for you.

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
i kind want one of these since i always stand there seething with rage while grinding enough pepper to properly season my steak

Valko
Sep 18, 2015

Yaldabaoth posted:

I didn't say that, I said these products were for homophobes who are paranoid of gay men hitting on them. The logic behind these products is still 100% flawed.

Last Christmas my sister bought me a box of bathroom products. Instead of soap it had a 'cleansing bar'. Yes, it was jet black "with top notes of tobacco and pink pepper. A heart of lavender and geranium. Base notes of tobacco and rich cedarwood"

:jerkbag:

I didn't really want to smell like a cigar box used to store pot-pourri so I just kept using Dove, Head and Shoulders and Sure roll-on.

gleebster
Dec 16, 2006

Only a howler
Pillbug
I know that the grinding of pepper takes a huge portion of my average day. I'm glad someone came up with a better way.

Yaldabaoth
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth

Valko posted:

Last Christmas my sister bought me a box of bathroom products. Instead of soap it had a 'cleansing bar'. Yes, it was jet black "with top notes of tobacco and pink pepper. A heart of lavender and geranium. Base notes of tobacco and rich cedarwood"

I didn't really want to smell like a cigar box used to store pot-pourri so I just kept using Dove, Head and Shoulders and Sure roll-on.

Reminder that there are men who think hygiene is so unmanly that they don't even wash their asses.

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

gleebster posted:

I know that the grinding of pepper takes a huge portion of my average day. I'm glad someone came up with a better way.

you don't need to grind it dumass just eat the peppercorns whole

gleebster
Dec 16, 2006

Only a howler
Pillbug
NOW you tell me!

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993

Smugworth posted:

you don't need to grind it dumass just eat the peppercorns whole

its true. actually, Peppercorns lose up to 99.999999% of their flavor within the first .000000000001 seconds of being ground or bitten, so there's really No Alternative to big whole corns.

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

oops, i dropped my monster pepper cannon for my magnum peppercorns

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
I use my Pepper Cannon to blast fresh ground black pepper all over the faces and bodies of my dinner guests.

Duck and Cover
Apr 6, 2007

Valko posted:

Get yourself some pine tar soap. https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3987109&userid=0&perpage=40&pagenumber=1

Poohs Packin
Jan 13, 2019

You can literally buy a Sunbeam brand spice mill for like $40 that will outperform even the PEPPER PENIS CANNON. You don't even need to use your dainty little foppish gamer wrists you can just press a button and BRRRRR you've got freshly ground pepper. You can even use it for coffee and other spices. This isn't hard don't buy this thing. $200 is a gouge this is some Brookstone/Sharper Image type bullshit.

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993

Poohs Packin posted:

You can literally buy a Sunbeam brand spice mill for like $40 that will outperform even the PEPPER PENIS CANNON. You don't even need to use your dainty little foppish gamer wrists you can just press a button and BRRRRR you've got freshly ground pepper. You can even use it for coffee and other spices. This isn't hard don't buy this thing. $200 is a gouge this is some Brookstone/Sharper Image type bullshit.

im going to find and buy the most expensive pepper grinder in the world now to spite you

Valko
Sep 18, 2015

Aardvark! posted:

im going to find and buy the most expensive pepper grinder in the world now to spite you

The Paris Prestige 1987 Iconic Black Pepper Mill. RRP $1250

I didn't look too hard. There are probably antiques or some other poo poo that cost more.

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
somebody please buy me this set of 36 pepper mills

only $5,800

blight rhino
Feb 11, 2014

EXQUISITE LURKER RHINO

Nap Ghost

Look how HARD that MAN is GRIPPING it. He gives great handjos

Smugworth posted:

I'm not the one who's so far away
When I feel the pepper shoot into my veeeeins

i finally got a SA song reference, wooo

zaepg
Dec 25, 2008

by sebmojo

Aardvark! posted:

only $5,800

These look like something in 500 years mankind will look back and mistaken for primitive worship figures.

zaepg fucked around with this message at 23:20 on Dec 12, 2021

Klyith
Aug 3, 2007

GBS Pledge Week
The pepper mill you want is one that has an arm on the top that you turn, not a knob that you have to twist.

Reason being is that the arm ones you can grind holding the mill with one hand and then just the palm or heel of your other hand. This means you can have one hand contaminated with meat or whatever and still grind pepper without needing to clean your hand off first. It's super convenient!

Stalizard
Aug 11, 2006

Have I got a headache!
a funny thing that nobody mentioned is that the actual best pepper grinder has existed for years and is named the Unicorn Magnum

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
I crush whole peppercorns between my ridiculously muscular rear end cheeks, waddle over to the dish, unclench and apply just the right amount of freshly crushed pepper to my guests’ dishes. Really gets them ooohing and ahhhing.

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

Sometimes I just open a jar of peppercorns and start monchin em. Before I know it I've gone through half the drat thing. Just love that spicy POP! When you chomp a big ol 'corn between your front teeth.

Rad-daddio
Apr 25, 2017

Aardvark! posted:

only $5,800

when your pepper mills are designed and manufactured by the same crunchy lesbians who make artisanal butt toys to sell on Etsy.

Stalizard
Aug 11, 2006

Have I got a headache!
lol i went to this lovely website and not an hour later my wife got a bunch of Instagram ads for the pepper cannon, don't they know we already have a unicorn magnum? our pepper needs are overwhelmingly met

Xaintrailles
Aug 14, 2015

:hellyeah::histdowns:

BigBadSteve posted:

What if you filled that thing with peppercorns then shoved it up your rear end and cranked it hard hahahaha, I wonder what that would feel like hahaha

You put pepper in your rear end to potentiate loperamide, giving you an opiate high from easily available OTC meds, so pretty good I bet.

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
sorry i'm not buying any pepper shakers from a guy with a TATTOO

c'mon

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

borkborkborkmorkmorkmork-gabbalooins

Xaintrailles posted:

You put pepper in your rear end to potentiate loperamide, giving you an opiate high from easily available OTC meds, so pretty good I bet.

Does it help stop diarrhea better than Imodium by itself?

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
nothing stops diarrhea better than imodium ad. it's basically the only medicine that works

Yaldabaoth
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth

Rad-daddio posted:

when your pepper mills are designed and manufactured by the same crunchy lesbians who make artisanal butt toys to sell on Etsy.

I think this one would satisfy anyone way more than those:

nunsexmonkrock
Apr 13, 2008

kntfkr posted:

nothing stops diarrhea better than imodium ad. it's basically the only medicine that works

I hate that I can't find the 200 count bottles anymore because of junkies swallowing 100 and more at a time. Those square things that needs scissors to open that has a nonworking dimple for tearing suck.

Not a situation that is good to be in when you need them and there isn't anything sharp around.

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER

nunsexmonkrock posted:

I hate that I can't find the 200 count bottles anymore because of junkies swallowing 100 and more at a time. Those square things that needs scissors to open that has a nonworking dimple for tearing suck.

Not a situation that is good to be in when you need them and there isn't anything sharp around.

https://wellspringmeds.com/products/loperamide-2mg-anti-diarrheal-caplets-200-count-by-sda-labs?variant=13747172638783

not the same but there's always internet

Ultimate Mango
Jan 18, 2005

Rad-daddio posted:

Artisanal butt toys or fully functional chess set? Or…. Both?

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

borkborkborkmorkmorkmork-gabbalooins

kntfkr posted:

I just figured maybe the pepper could work as a dam for the diarrhea just long enough to let the loperamide start working.

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
you ever get the runs with a butt plug in? it don't dam nothing

Duck and Cover
Apr 6, 2007

I realize this may be controversial but not everything is a butt plug.

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
not with that attitude

Baxter
Sep 13, 2000
They call it a cannon but you still gotta grind it manually, like some kind of peasant?

Pass

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Punkinhead
Apr 2, 2015

Duck and Cover posted:

I realize this may be controversial but not everything is a butt plug.