Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Duck and Cover
Apr 6, 2007

Baxter posted:

They call it a cannon but you still gotta grind it manually, like some kind of peasant?

Pass

You don't have people for that? I'm starting to suspect that you aren't as rich as you want us to believe.

Duck and Cover fucked around with this message at 22:12 on Dec 13, 2021

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TjWAWcx4xdE

The Walrus
Jul 9, 2002

by Fluffdaddy
i still think its funny that drake even tried to have any kind of beef with pusha. get your forest hill collegiate institute rear end back in your mansion idiot biutch

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

The Walrus posted:

i still think its funny that drake even tried to have any kind of beef with pusha. get your forest hill collegiate institute rear end back in your mansion idiot biutch

I just stood and clapped.

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

I guess if I had $200 to throw away I'd spend it on a real power tool, maybe a nice DeWalt circular saw or oscillating tool.

You zoomers are some real nancies

*Pops some whole tellicherry 'corns in his mouth and proceeds to monch em between his front teeth*

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

buy an angle grinder

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

Download grindr. Buy $200 of gently caress.

TheSwizzler
May 13, 2005

LETTIN THE CAT OUTTA THE BAG
The real deal!
I was a kickstarter backer and while skeptical of it delivering the goods to match the hype. When it finally came in, I was like a little kid on Christmas morning. This is something that your children will be fighting over when you’re gone. I pulled the top off and used a cordless drill to drive it to pepper a roast and really got mass production out of it! I've since gone back and bought another 3 cannons for family members who are also pepper fanatics. Well worth it!

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

TheSwizzler posted:

The real deal!
I was a kickstarter backer and while skeptical of it delivering the goods to match the hype. When it finally came in, I was like a little kid on Christmas morning. This is something that your children will be fighting over when you’re gone. I pulled the top off and used a cordless drill to drive it to pepper a roast and really got mass production out of it! I've since gone back and bought another 3 cannons for family members who are also pepper fanatics. Well worth it!

Is this an epic 2012 username post

Poohs Packin
Jan 13, 2019

Groceries: $75
Fuel: $35
Rent: $250
Pepper Grinders: $800

Someone who's good with the econonmy help me my family is starving.

Yaldabaoth
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth

TheSwizzler posted:

When it finally came in, I was like a little kid on Christmas morning.

Someone got a faulty product, it's suppose to make you feel like a real manly man who loudly asserts his heterosexuality to the whole world.

Klyith
Aug 3, 2007

GBS Pledge Week

Poohs Packin posted:

Groceries: $75
Fuel: $35
Rent: $250
Pepper Grinders: $800

Someone who's good with the econonmy help me my family is sneezing.

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

Dang It Bhabhi! posted:

Download grindr. Buy $200 of gently caress.
just call me angel grinder ;)

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

It doesn’t even shoot the pepper Op

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

Pepper grinders cannons are the new lifted oversized trucks with enormous Trump flags for zoomers with miniscule genitals.

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

you can tell a lot about a guy from the size of his pepper cannon

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

speak softly and carry a big pepper cannon

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

my neighbors windows shatter at the report of my pepper cannon

heh, i guess we know where the real men live around here

Poohs Packin
Jan 13, 2019

Applies pepper to steak:

"$200, worth it"

epic random user
Dec 9, 2021

by sebmojo
I clicked the link on the OP and now I started getting ads for this fail kitchen implement. LOL

TheSwizzler
May 13, 2005

LETTIN THE CAT OUTTA THE BAG

Yaldabaoth posted:

Someone got a faulty product, it's suppose to make you feel like a real manly man who loudly asserts his heterosexuality to the whole world.

that's why he attached it to an industrial power drill like tim the toolman taylor

Duck and Cover
Apr 6, 2007

epic random user posted:

I clicked the link on the OP and now I started getting ads for this fail kitchen implement. LOL

Is there a reason you aren't using an ad blocker? Like you're the second person to stumble into this thread and scream I'M TOO DUMB TO BLOCK ADS and while I was too lazy to comment on it the first time it apparently set a bad precedent.

Duck and Cover fucked around with this message at 02:07 on Dec 14, 2021

BIG FLUFFY DOG
Feb 16, 2011

On the internet, nobody knows you're a dog.

Smugworth posted:

I guess if I had $200 to throw away I'd spend it on a real power tool, maybe a nice DeWalt circular saw or oscillating tool.

You zoomers are some real nancies

*Pops some whole tellicherry 'corns in his mouth and proceeds to monch em between his front teeth*

DeWalt are top top tier targets for thieves and junkies. Who’s going to steal your 200 pepper cannon? No one.

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

A device to blast cocaine up my rear end in a top hat? Yea I’m stealing the poo poo out of it.

AcidRonin
Apr 2, 2012

iM A ROOKiE RiGHT NOW BUT i PROMiSE YOU EVERY SiNGLE FUCKiN BiTCH ASS ARTiST WHO TRiES TO SHADE ME i WiLL VERBALLY DiSMANTLE YOUR ASSHOLE
Man I bought the 20 dollar amazon version of this and it suuuuuuucked. spend more than I did if you MUST have motorized pepper.

Full Metal Jackass
Jan 22, 2001

Rabid bats are welcome in my home
It's really the velocity at which the pepper shoots onto your food that matters.

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER

Dang It Bhabhi! posted:

A device to blast cocaine up my rear end in a top hat? Yea I’m stealing the poo poo out of it.

it's called a slurpee straw and you can get them free at 7-11

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

I’m accustomed to a certain rear end blasting and the 7-Eleven straw just ain’t doin it for me anymore.

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

packing my ears with gauze because i've got a rack of kebabs to pepper

AcidRonin
Apr 2, 2012

iM A ROOKiE RiGHT NOW BUT i PROMiSE YOU EVERY SiNGLE FUCKiN BiTCH ASS ARTiST WHO TRiES TO SHADE ME i WiLL VERBALLY DiSMANTLE YOUR ASSHOLE

Full Metal Jackass posted:

It's really the velocity at which the pepper shoots onto your food that matters.

if it hits it fast enough you don't have to rub it in.

Full Metal Jackass
Jan 22, 2001

People at the shooting range looking at me weird when I pull out my pepper cannon.

AcidRonin
Apr 2, 2012

Full Metal Jackass posted:

People at the shooting range looking at me weird when I pull out my pepper cannon.

AcidRonin posted:

Full Metal Jackass
Jan 22, 2001

AcidRonin posted:

True but it's a fine line. Too powerful and you end up with meat chunks all over the place, doom style.

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
i'm going to kean's on saturday and someone else is gonna pepper my steak for me and that steak is gonna be so good

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

carrying a holstered pepper cannon with me everywhere i go because i live in a season your ground state

Full Metal Jackass
Jan 22, 2001

Bad Purchase posted:

carrying a holstered pepper cannon with me everywhere i go because i live in a season your ground state

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

kntfkr posted:

i'm going to kean's on saturday and someone else is gonna pepper my steak for me and that steak is gonna be so good

:gay:

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
they're gonna cut it for me too. i'm a lil steak bitch. hold on lemme show u this steak, this was two years ago - i'm typing this one handed thinking about this steak oh man

you see that clear stuff? it's ketamine

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

look at those shamefully unground peppers :barf:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
you can't grind that kinda pepper, they're too wet! :mad: