Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

MrMidnight
Aug 3, 2006

The fact that an expansion to an MMO is gonna win 1st place should say a lot about how mediocre this year has been for new games.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MrMidnight
Aug 3, 2006

Just realize if you start your life will get sucked away and you won't play any other games. At least that's my experience!

MrMidnight
Aug 3, 2006

VideoGames posted:

I am handing out Endwalker probes for those who want them. :)

Gimme one. I'm officially done with the game in about a month. Too many other irl priorities.

Good night Luc Steele. It was a good ride but its time for retirement.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

MrMidnight
Aug 3, 2006

Help Im Alive posted:

Some people were posting that they had completed endwalker a few days after release and idk how because it took me like 3 weeks

This probably doesn't bother most people but this "rush to finish" that I noticed took some of the fun out of playing the MSQ for me. That and the 2 hour long queues. After awhile I had to mute Shout, FC and my hunt linkshells chats because they kept spoiling zones and dungeons.