Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

your friend sk

(ヤイケス!)

AI Dungeon posted:

In the year 20XX, professional wrestling promotions full of toxic people are threatening to take over the world. You are a weed smoking, fun loving internet poster. You love the hammock cat and everything he stands for. In order to stop them, you decide you will start your own promotion called The Omnificient Rasslin' Bunch (ORB for short). ORB will be fun and chill.

No blood, no gory, just a place where you can let your freak flag fly. You are known as the boss, and you make the rules.

You say "Let's get high and get this started."

You and your partner in crime, the weed smoking, devil worshipping degenerate known as "Hammer," crush a blunt and kick the living crap out of both your opponents and each other.

You think about how much more fun this would be if all your posting friends were here too.

Oh, what a wonderful world it would be. If all your friends could join you in this...

"Let's go." you say.

"Hell yeah."

Hello! I would like to finally play a game of TEW 2020 and I want to invite you all to be involved!

TEW2020 is a wrestling booking simulator where you are responsible for hiring talent, writing and putting on shows, and managing the business needs of a wrestling promotion. I'm decent at the business portion, but the game is a lot more fun when you aren't writing everything yourself. This is where I hope you'll join me by creating a worker(s) (wrestler(s) and/or manager(s)) and leading them to stardom!

I'll manage the backstage details as much as possible, but you're welcome to give as much or as little instruction as you like for me to use. I'll update on each worker's progress regularly, even if they decide to leave ORB for another promotion. (And with the magic of the game editor, even if your worker gets hit by a bus or something we'll make it work.)

---

IMPORTANT THINGS:
  • Name
  • Gender/Pronouns
  • Sex [Because pro wrestling is still mostly based around men's and women's divisions, a worker must be either "Male" or "Female" in the game. ORB is fully gender-integrated, so just think of this as which division you'd choose if you had to. Anything I post will be based on workers' given gender/pronouns, not sex.]
  • Role: Wrestler / Manager
  • Race & Nationality
  • Height & weight (approximate)
  • Is your worker allowed to leave ORB for other companies?

ALSO IMPORTANT FOR WRESTLERS:
  • Wrestling style [at least a couple words]
  • Gimmick (what character(s) does your worker portray? at least a couple words)
  • Has a mask? (can be wagered in special matches)
  • Has long hair? (can be wagered in special matches)

OPTIONAL (I'll fill in missing stuff):
  • Picture (optional) [square, 150px]
  • Sexuality [used by the game to decide who can be in relationships with whom]
  • Signature/finishing moves? [up to three: give each one a name and whether it can be used to get a pinfall or submission victory. if you aren't sure, don't worry about it]

Join the BYOB Army

thank you again Saoshyant!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

your friend sk

(ヤイケス!)

first post lol

barnold

what do u do when yuo're born to play fps? guess there's nothing left to do but play fps. boom headshot
Name: Ernest P. Worrell
Gender/Pronouns: Male, He/Him
Sex: M
Role: Wrestler
Race & Nationality: White, American
Height & weight (approximate): 6'0", 185lbs
Is your worker allowed to leave ORB for other companies? gently caress no playa I want to be the ORB

Wrestling style: Ernest P. Worrell physical comedy style
Gimmick: It's Ernest. Knowhutimean Vern?
Has a mask? No
Has long hair? No, but he wears a cool hat

Sexuality: Straight
Signature/Finishing Moves? The Pratfall Backflip

Code Jockey

69420 basic bytes free
This owns and I am in

your friend sk posted:

IMPORTANT THINGS:
  • Name: The Propane Maniac
  • Gender/Pronouns: He / Him gender once listed as Female on drivers license due to error at DMV
  • Sex: Male
  • Role: Wrestler
  • Race & Nationality: White, Texan secretly truly from New York
  • Height & weight (approximate) 6'2", 220lbs
  • Is your worker allowed to leave ORB for other companies? idk lol you decide!

• Wrestling style [at least a couple words] lots of fire, propane based
  • Gimmick (what character(s) does your worker portray? at least a couple words) adores propane and justice, but isn't a chud gdi
  • Has a mask? (can be wagered in special matches) yes; and a jacket which are the propane jacket style

• Has long hair? (can be wagered in special matches) bwaaah no!

• Picture (optional) [square, 150px] See above re: hank in jacket
  • Sexuality [used by the game to decide who can be in relationships with whom] straight
  • Signature/finishing moves? [up to three: give each one a name and whether it can be used to get a pinfall or submission victory. if you aren't sure, don't worry about it] I need to get back to you lmao

deep dish peat moss

Can I use my homebrew character sheet I brought from home

your friend sk

(ヤイケス!)

deep dish peat moss posted:

Can I use my homebrew character sheet I brought from home

hell yeah you can

Lock

hardcore sound gets you hypah

Posting now that I am IN, but need a bit to think of what terrible character I will be.

https://giant.gfycat.com/ThoseAcrobaticCapybara.webm
so much love to vanisher for the winter '21 sig!

huge love to Tiny Myers for the fall '21 sig!

biosterous

:woop:

IMPORTANT THINGS:
  • Name: Llany
  • Gender/Pronouns he/him
  • Sex male
  • Role: Wrestler / Manager wrestler
  • Race & Nationality armadillo (i guess armadillo-themed lucha?), orbia(orbian?) - if this doesn't work then latino argentinian
  • Height & weight (approximate) 5ft8, 250lbs
  • Is your worker allowed to leave ORB for other companies? no

• Wrestling style juggernaut - really good at trucking into somebody at top speed, no fancy high-flying moves, no good submissions
  • Gimmick Llany is a nice science armadillo who is basically indestructible but has no wisdom or guile
  • Has a mask? yes
  • Has long hair? no

• Picture (optional) [square, 150px] (found via google search, all credit to "Golurkyourself" on the Smogon forums (link)
  • Sexuality ace
  • Signature/finishing moves? 1. wrecking ball (top rope splash, pinning) 2. chemistry experiment (flash paper fireball) 3. trueno rodante (rolling thunder, pinning)

thank you saoshyant for this sig!!!
gallery of sigs

he/him

Lock

hardcore sound gets you hypah

IMPORTANT THINGS:
Name: π-ROW
Gender/Pronouns: he/him
Sex: Male
Role: Wrestler
Race & Nationality: White, Antartican
Height & weight: 5'9", 200 lbs
Is your worker allowed to leave ORB for other companies?: Sure, anything's cool!

Wrestling style [at least a couple words]: Defensive, often hoping the opponent will find a way to defeat themselves, or...outside influences...will turn the tide in his favor.
Gimmick (what character(s) does your worker portray? at least a couple words): Obsessed with explosives and pyrotechnics. Absolutely terrible with explosives and pyrotechnics. Always looking for an edge through hidden/illegal explosive devices; often self-sabotaging through said devices.
Has a mask? (can be wagered in special matches): Yes, two: a Zorro-style eyemask above a surgical mask. Often to hide burns. Both have the pi symbol roughly sketched on them; via white-out on the Zorro mask, and with a magic marker on the surgical mask.
Has long hair? (can be wagered in special matches): No, but sports a goatee he is extremely fond of. Though the ends of said goatee are constantly singed.

Picture (optional) [square, 150px] Imagine the Midnight Bomber what Bombs at Midnight from The Tick, only fit for fightin'.
Sexuality [used by the game to decide who can be in relationships with whom]: 90% straight.
Signature/finishing moves? [up to three: give each one a name and whether it can be used to get a pinfall or submission victory. if you aren't sure, don't worry about it]
*Deus Ex Bombica: an explosive device planted pre-match takes out both the ref and the opponent simultaneously (assuming there is a ref). Leads to a pinfall.
*Deus Ex Bombica: an explosive device planted pre-match takes out both the ref and himself. Leads to a pinfall for their opponent.
*Deus Ex Bombica: an explosive device planted pre-match takes out everyone involved.

NOTE: Said explosions are mostly shock. Of course we don't want to be blowing our friends' limbs off. That's just gauche.

(I'm half-joking with those signature moves, but I hope that the idea fits with what you're doing and feel free to do whatever you need!)

Lock fucked around with this message at 17:26 on Dec 15, 2021

https://giant.gfycat.com/ThoseAcrobaticCapybara.webm
so much love to vanisher for the winter '21 sig!

huge love to Tiny Myers for the fall '21 sig!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

deep dish peat moss

Name - Pog Toddler
Gender/Pronouns - He/Him
Sex - Male
Role: Manager
Race & Nationality: Alien, but when he signed up as a wrestling manager he just picked a random nationality from the list
Height & weight (approximate): 4'8", 200lbs
Is your worker allowed to leave ORB for other companies?: Yes but he wouldn't want to

Picture (optional)

Since this is a manager I don't know what kind of details are needed but he is hoping to one day find a wrestler to teach his secret Slammer technique to, someone who will know how to use it in the ring