Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

barnold

what do u do when yuo're born to play fps? guess there's nothing left to do but play fps. boom headshot
why'd we decide to do this way out in the desert in the middle of nowhere. i want a baconator

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Twenty Four

If it's byob. shouldn't it be chill man?

Twenty Four

Instead of burning man? Chill man? I wish I had the ability to make this

barnold

what do u do when yuo're born to play fps? guess there's nothing left to do but play fps. boom headshot
i dont like the cold i prefer it to be warm. warming man

Twenty Four

Swaddling man?

barnold

no no no this is all wrong. it's byobing man and that's final. now help me build this giant effigy of a marijuana blunt

nut

everyone sitting alone in their respective tents touching the friendsquare

Zurtilik

The Biggest Brain in Guardia
You guys said you wanted fish for the event, right? Like cod or halibut? I like a lighter fish, like a salmon.

Escape From Noise

I don't think I have enough money to attend.

Manifisto

it's a disaster! we have burgers for everyone and every dietary preference, but no goddamn buns! the goddamn buns are missing . . . where oh where are we going to get enough buns to feed all of the orbs at byobing man??

[everyone looks into the distance expectantly]

ty nesamdoom!

Chinatown

by Fluffdaddy
lets all get nice and cozy in our tents and drink tea and then fall asleep at a reasonable hour. :)

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

nesamdoom
Probation
Can't post for 3 days!

barnold posted:

no no no this is all wrong. it's byobing man and that's final. now help me build this giant effigy of a marijuana blunt

A wrapped up xmas tree that got sat in the garage and for got about til summer would work. I can tell ya for sure burning an old one makes a dangerously big flame.

I'm getting a 2 gallon waterpack that will be full of whisky and water so I don't have to worry about dehydration.

barnold posted:

why'd we decide to do this way out in the desert in the middle of nowhere. i want a baconator

Someone try to remember to fill their trunk with burgers before heading out

https://i.imgur.com/1qBoiAi.mp4

Manifisto - 2023,rear end-penny - 2023,Saoshyant - 2023,Pot Smoke Phoenix - 2022,Pot Smoke Phoenix - 2022,Manifisto - 2018,Pot Smoke Phoenix - 2021
pnac attack

by Fluffdaddy

Manifisto posted:

it's a disaster! we have burgers for everyone and every dietary preference, but no goddamn buns! the goddamn buns are missing . . . where oh where are we going to get enough buns to feed all of the orbs at byobing man??

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Manifisto posted:

Sherbert Hoover

Working hard, thank you!
there aren't enough trees for hammocks in the desert

this sig is protected by Simsmagic!

nut

Manifisto posted:

nut

butttheshitwickermanfart

Areola Grande

it's a free country u pervs

nut posted:

Escape From Noise

Locals complaining about a snack shortage since the festival rolled into town.

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Hey y'all I brought th--oh. Huh. I guess we're not dressing up in our pastels then.

Escape From Noise

Is it cool if I invite some Russian oligarchs and tech billionaires?

Escape From Noise

Everyone keep an eye on nut and make sure they don't pee in our only water supply again.

Ass-penny

el es dee

Buttchocks

No, I like my hat, thanks.
I'm selling bottles of blue fluid for $8 each!

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

:sickos:

Bright Bart

False. There is only one electron and it has never stopped
The molly and acid dealer goes hours without a single sale because everyone had spent all their money at my tent renting out kittens and puppies by the hour.

Escape From Noise posted:

Is it cool if I invite some Russian oligarchs and tech billionaires?

Friends are always nice.

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

Buming Man lol

Ass-penny

:c2b:

selan dyin

Bright Bart posted:

The molly and acid dealer goes hours without a single sale because everyone had spent all their money at my tent renting out kittens and puppies by the hour.

the wise byobing man gets the acid and molly before hanging out with the puppies

Barco Fiesta

a fantasy of olives
cool ranch man

titpussyasscum

every time i come here i get lost as fuck
how do you jerk off at burning Man I wasn't able to figure this out last time and almost died

Barco Fiesta

a fantasy of olives

titpussyasscum posted:

how do you jerk off at burning Man I wasn't able to figure this out last time and almost died

preferably in like a tent or something, mostly you just have to believe you can do it and manifest the cum with the hand and balls chakras

teen witch
[I emerge from my tent looking beyond thunderdome but jiggly] let’s do some weird art!!!!!

FluffieDuckie

nut posted:

Thank you for the beautiful sig Machai!

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

*gently tucking everyone in to the community burriot bed for movie night*

Nosfereefer

IF YOU FIND THIS POSTER OUTSIDE BYOB, PLEASE RETURN THEM. WE ARE VERY WORRIED AND WE MISS THEM
we already have a byob burning man: the sheep and wool festival

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Nosfereefer posted:

we already have a byob burning man: the sheep and wool festival

This tracks. Unattainable status symbol and you only see photos of assholes.

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
More like "Learning Man".

As in "I learned my lesson, man! Next time we rent a Winnebago and order Doordash!"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nosfereefer

IF YOU FIND THIS POSTER OUTSIDE BYOB, PLEASE RETURN THEM. WE ARE VERY WORRIED AND WE MISS THEM

Cardi BYOB posted:

This tracks. Unattainable status symbol and you only see photos of assholes.

:eyepop:

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)