Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Grevlek
Jan 11, 2004
There is a joy in saying Big Valt that no one can take away from me.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Grevlek
Jan 11, 2004
Lol this fraud even stole Ser Lewis' lion

Grevlek
Jan 11, 2004

Sombrerotron posted:

That's because a whole bunch of people toxxed in the now-locked preceding thread

All the good honorable lads that mean well, forced to spend another :tenbux: to be subjected to such abuse.

Grevlek
Jan 11, 2004

http://www.thisman.org/oldsite/

Grevlek
Jan 11, 2004
if Max > Lewis this season, and Merc > Redbull, I believe the transitive property means Big Valt > Checo

Grevlek
Jan 11, 2004

refleks posted:

We really need some sort of signifier for people who are earnestly Poois and Max fans. It's hard to separate the true believers from the trolls...

A guy I know irl mentioned seeing a "max fan" in another thread and I told him I'm pretty sure if you have a driver as your avatar you don't support said driver.

And then he said well he had a different driver a few weeks ago and I assume he liked that driver.

It is confusing

Grevlek
Jan 11, 2004

ArmZ posted:

proving once again max is a fraud

It is interesting that redbull appears to be entirely focused on max winning WDC despite the cost or impact to the WCC. You'd think they would earn more money from going after the WCC

Grevlek
Jan 11, 2004

Zedd posted:

RB puts fuckyou levels of money into all sorts of stupid poo poo for marketing.
Winning WCC to them is probably more of a cost saving on the marketing budget.

Even so isn't better company a better result than better driver ?

Grevlek
Jan 11, 2004

TheBacon posted:

People remember WDCs, no one remembers who won the WCC when it didn’t just match the WDC.

i bet Seb could name all the WCC winners

Grevlek
Jan 11, 2004
Especially egregious after Lewis wedged his head under Max's wheel. Shameful even.

Grevlek
Jan 11, 2004
okay i've only read like 4 posts since the end of the season but I'm just gonna assume i'm the first one to call him this.

Maxsterisk

because he's the legitimate, non-fraudulent WDC*

Grevlek
Jan 11, 2004
Kanye thru Yeezus is all good. Watch the Throne is included in this assessment.

Also 808s and Heartbrakes is the best album of all time. SADBOY emo pop to Battlestar Galactica beats.

Grevlek
Jan 11, 2004
Scuds in the thread hating on yeezy since the song Mercy was about Lamborghini and not Ferrari

Grevlek
Jan 11, 2004

Sudden Loud Noise posted:

lol, imagine thinking this when Carlos Kleiber conducting the Vienna Philharmonic in Beethoven's 5th and 7th symphonies exists.

im guessing you have a fancy watch, an air fryer, a decent rice cooker, and several cast iron pans

god ur lucky

Grevlek
Jan 11, 2004

Edward Mass posted:

I will not respect this Life of Pablo erasure. I mean, it's easy to forget the album came out, since there was no CD release, but No More Parties in L.A. is alone worth the album.

i admit i am getting old and thus no longer hip and "with it' so i've missed some albums over the last few years

anyone know who this Skete character is???

Grevlek
Jan 11, 2004

Just-In-Timeberlake posted:

as always, the Dude is correct

Dude confirmed Lewis fan

Grevlek
Jan 11, 2004

Rev. Dr. Moses P. Lester posted:

Can we take a moment to appreciate how good the American Liberty Media Formula One Overture is compared to the “juuuust driiiiive” of 12 years ago

if that's the thing that makes me pump my hands/fists in the air while gooing whooosh then yes u are right

Grevlek
Jan 11, 2004
drake meme but he doesn't like

and is a fan of

Cimber posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R0H0X0KXzbA

Just hearing this song is making me impatient for Friday.

Grevlek
Jan 11, 2004
just joined the fanty league hope u are all ready to get it

spent every single dollar and everything

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Grevlek
Jan 11, 2004

Cimber posted:

How do you join this league?

there was a code posted like 10 pages ago just go to the f1 official fantasy page and put in that code

i would paste it here but i don't have it anymore but thankfully i have this in teh clipboard rn

https://www.huffpost.com/entry/daylight-savings-time-permanent_n_6230dd8ee4b0b62820297423